ADVERTISEMENT

Bob Huggins Kentucky Postgame | 1/27/18

Don't like throwing kids under the bus, even though he is correct , could have said some of this behind closed doors. Just my opinion , but he is a hell of a coach regardless.

Blue Bloods with 5 frosh are more talented than most teams, that's for sure.

Reactions: LAMountaineer
He does tell it like he sees it. And he is right about one thing, everybody does want to play against Kentucky.

I don't have any problem with Bob Huggins as long as he's on the basketball court. I have a problem when he's cruising around my neighborhood here in Cincinnati potentially endangering me and my family drunk as a frickin skunk. Glad he's back in Morgantown and getting some help with his drinking problem.

The hardest part about watching these kinds of games is the night-and-day difference of each half. No coach can make adjustments that completely turn a game around without help from the other team.

It seems like in the games where WVU has played lights out and built a big lead WVU loses its ability to make a shot and or get a rebound. Why not back off the press in the second half and pack it in to a tight zone? Rest our legs and eliminate their 2nd chances. They aren’t going to hit every shot.

Huggs seems to let teams go on runs without calling a timeout or making any adjustments.

Dax shouldn’t start. WVU could be really good if Ahmad showed up. West’s body language suggests he has zero confidence.

I thought he was very candid and just told it like it was, he earned a lot of respect from me on that, don't remember ever watching one of his interviews. He talked respectfully to reporters and answered their questions unlike a lot of coaches who get angry and act like they don't want to be there.

I don't have any problem with Bob Huggins as long as he's on the basketball court. I have a problem when he's cruising around my neighborhood here in Cincinnati potentially endangering me and my family drunk as a frickin skunk. Glad he's back in Morgantown and getting some help with his drinking problem.

My friend, you still need to get some help for yourself. Think!

In all seriousness, how is his health? It seems as if he’s out of breath just answering these questions and he couldn’t walk the entire length of a basketball court.

In all seriousness, how is his health? It seems as if he’s out of breath just answering these questions and he couldn’t walk the entire length of a basketball court.

Don't know why he isn't trying to drop some weight, he has had health issues in the past , heart issues.

The hardest part about watching these kinds of games is the night-and-day difference of each half. No coach can make adjustments that completely turn a game around without help from the other team.

It seems like in the games where WVU has played lights out and built a big lead WVU loses its ability to make a shot and or get a rebound. Why not back off the press in the second half and pack it in to a tight zone? Rest our legs and eliminate their 2nd chances. They aren’t going to hit every shot.

Huggs seems to let teams go on runs without calling a timeout or making any adjustments.

Dax shouldn’t start. WVU could be really good if Ahmad showed up. West’s body language suggests he has zero confidence.

I sure hate it that West has lost his confidence to shoot and score. You are correct. His body language says it all. I sure hate it that the Mountaineers can't get the ball inside to their bigs. Their 'bigs' can't handle the ball inside and spend way too much time falling down. Crazy! Warez

ESA, West, Allen, Harris please please one of you show up and play. We need at least 1 forward to play good. Score and Rebound.

IMO, Next game starting 5...

Sags
Allen
Harler
Bolden
Carter

You want to shake it up, that will do it.

Perhaps Miles and ESA will get the message and perform.

How quickly Miles, ESA, West r Harris come in, probably rather quickly. But I think Allen will match up against ISU since they don't play defense. If ISU gets on a roll they will be tough to beat.

Huggs isn't going to bench Dax....nor should he. What makes Huggs loved by his players is his loyalty to them. If there is a lineup change, it should be Bolden playing and switching to a 3-guard lineup, Harris or West on the Bench. But our best offensive lineup would be:

1- JC
2- Bolden
3- Dax
4- West
5- Sags

Esa, Harris first two off bench.

You do realize that him walking with Bilas and stopping for his stool was a JOKE, right? Good Lord, gullible.

ESA, West, Allen, Harris please please one of you show up and play. We need at least 1 forward to play good. Score and Rebound.

IMO, Next game starting 5...

Sags
Allen
Harler
Bolden
Carter

You want to shake it up, that will do it.

Perhaps Miles and ESA will get the message and perform.

How quickly Miles, ESA, West r Harris come in, probably rather quickly. But I think Allen will match up against ISU since they don't play defense. If ISU gets on a roll they will be tough to beat.
I like it
Go for it
Shake em up

My friend, you still need to get some help for yourself. Think!

Thanks for your reply. But, no, just getting a chronically drunk driver off of the same streets my family and I traverse is all the help I need. Keep Bob in Morgantown, get him to AA, and pray for him. Peace out, brother.

Thanks for your reply. But, no, just getting a chronically drunk driver off of the same streets my family and I traverse is all the help I need. Keep Bob in Morgantown, get him to AA, and pray for him. Peace out, brother.

I don't see Huggins throwing stones at you. I will pray for both of you fellers. Do the same for me. Warez

Idiot. Please stay in the Land of the Bungles.

Reactions: Rolf Russman
Don't like throwing kids under the bus, even though he is correct , could have said some of this behind closed doors. Just my opinion , but he is a hell of a coach regardless.

Blue Bloods with 5 frosh are more talented than most teams, that's for sure.

These 5 need to be thrown under a high speed moving bus...

Maciej Bender, Esa Ahmad, Lamont West, Wesley Harris and Logan Routt combined for zero rebounds in the second half, in a combined 30 minutes of court time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT