ADVERTISEMENT

Board is Dead

9509093c3dbb90c0340f5a147ab7bc52.jpg

Maybe you guys should stop messing with Texas
you would give up everything you own or have stolen just to be able to gain admission to the gym at Texas....if this board is dead after 1 loss then the board you're banned from must be buried and rotted in the ground......go live vicariously thru someone else...like Newberry......after you look up what "vicariously" means......fool

Maybe you guys should stop messing with Texas

0-12 and 11-33 and you all still think MVU is somehow better in your delusional world.

Here you are talking about WVU's 4-8 record against Texas in basketball. Not to mention its 3-2 record against Texas in football. Heck, in your delusional, moral victory and vicarious world and using your all's logic, WVU has dominated Texas in every way, shape and form.

you would give up everything you own or have stolen just to be able to gain admission to the gym at Texas....if this board is dead after 1 loss then the board you're banned from must be buried and rotted in the ground......go live vicariously thru someone else...like Newberry......after you look up what "vicariously" means......fool
Congrats, Snow Flake. At last, a post by you without referring to the male 'shaft'. Penis therapy already working wonders for you.

How many OOC have you played....Ummmm, I thought so!

We don't have to schedule OOC when we are going to have 10+ games in conference against ranked teams.

Our SOS is between 20-25 as is, so you don't really have a point to be made.

We don't have to schedule OOC when we are going to have 10+ games in conference against ranked teams.

Our SOS is between 20-25 as is, so you don't really have a point to be made.
You inferred we were "pussy"...in the games where one can pick who one plays, we don't puss out and demand home games against questionable opponents! That seem to be you boys MO though!

You inferred we were "pussy"...in the games where one can pick who one plays, we don't puss out and demand home games against questionable opponents! That seem to be you boys MO though!

You do play a pussy schedule. If you want to compare schedules, you can't pick and choose which parts of the schedule you want to focus on.

When you play in a weak league you have to schedule tougher OOC to not have a pussy schedule. When you don't play in a weak league you don't have to schedule as touch OOC and you'll still have a tough schedule. "you don't puss out and demand home games against questionable opponents" but you don't exactly line up a murderers row either as evidenced by a SOS ranking anywhere from #122 (which is at least higher than your football ranking, I'll give you that) to #180.

Having said that, our toughest OOC were Virginia, Florida, and maybe VT. You have MD and us, and a bunch of the same kinds of teams you're using to try to question our schedule. (while completely ignoring the conference schedule we play)

Newberry?

You do play a pussy schedule. If you want to compare schedules, you can't pick and choose which parts of the schedule you want to focus on.

When you play in a weak league you have to schedule tougher OOC to not have a pussy schedule. When you don't play in a weak league you don't have to schedule as touch OOC and you'll still have a tough schedule. "you don't puss out and demand home games against questionable opponents" but you don't exactly line up a murderers row either as evidenced by a SOS ranking anywhere from #122 (which is at least higher than your football ranking, I'll give you that) to #180.

Having said that, our toughest OOC were Virginia, Florida, and maybe VT. You have MD and us, and a bunch of the same kinds of teams you're using to try to question our schedule. (while completely ignoring the conference schedule we play)

Newberry?
What about Newberry?

I can't find them on the schedule at all ....when did we play them?

You played them at home on Nov. 15th ... granted it was an exhibition. (btw, you aren't supposed to get spanked in exhibition games)

Tennessee
Morehead St.
James Madison
Ohio
Akron
James Madison
Eastern Illinois
Eastern Kentucky
NC Central
WVU
Wyoming
Grand Canyon
Maryland

You've got 2 good teams on there, and then you play a pussy conference schedule.

I would bet that Huggins has more wins over top 25 teams strictly during his time at WVU than Marshall has had in 30 years.

Of course, you have to play them first ...

You played them at home on Nov. 15th ... granted it was an exhibition. (btw, you aren't supposed to get spanked in exhibition games)

Tennessee
Morehead St.
James Madison
Ohio
Akron
James Madison
Eastern Illinois
Eastern Kentucky
NC Central
WVU
Wyoming
Grand Canyon
Maryland

You've got 2 good teams on there, and then you play a pussy conference schedule.

I would bet that Huggins has more wins over top 25 teams strictly during his time at WVU than Marshall has had in 30 years.

Of course, you have to play them first ...
Hahahahha....Exhibition, guess the student Manager's couldn't hit that night! Hahahahahahaah....BTW, Akron is the MAC Champ, UT is a P-5 .500 team that beat UK, Grand Canyon is 20 -4, Ohio U. will be the MAC runner up....and we played many of them on the road! Huggy don't venture out until he has to in conference play!

They handed out these magnets/stickers when we played @ Texas our first year in the Big12.
I still have mine.

9509093c3dbb90c0340f5a147ab7bc52.jpg

That was the largest crowd in Texas history (101,851). [I knew you would take the bait idiot.]
Thank you Tavon, Geno & Stedman on a great win.

Last edited:
Hahahahha....Exhibition, guess the student Manager's couldn't hit that night! Hahahahahahaah....BTW, Akron is the MAC Champ, UT is a P-5 .500 team that beat UK, Grand Canyon is 20 -4, Ohio U. will be the MAC runner up....and we played many of them on the road! Huggy don't venture out until he has to in conference play!

Akron is 41, Tennessee is 130, Grand Canyon is 95, Ohio is 77

Your average rank OOC is 138, ours is 158 (excluding each other)... and that includes #301 Stetson and #308 Bethune-Cookman which were part of the Las Vegas Classic, i.e. we didn't schedule them.

And then we play in a tough conference ... so we play just as tough OOC as you do, but MUCH better in conference. Conference to Conference there is no comparison.

Your toughest 3, excluding us. Maryland #6, Akron #41, Ohio #77
Our toughest 3 (excluding you of course, you're nowhere close). Virginia #5, Florida #28, San Diego State #48

For the record, those were road, road, neutral site.
Yours were road, home, road.
So, your toughest 3 included a home game, ours did not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT