ADVERTISEMENT

Which Among These Three Things is Worse?

KingCoal

All-Conference
Jul 20, 2009
To finish an entire basketball season without winning a single game outside of Morganhole (0-14), ending the season at 9-23 or finishing the season dead last in your conference? Discuss...

To finish an entire basketball season without winning a single game outside of Morganhole (0-14), ending the season at 9-23 or finishing the season dead last in your conference? Discuss...
how many times do you want to beat a dead horse?.....I told you they'd be lucky to win 10......but at least WV was able to let you squeak out a win on your super bowl

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
how many times do you want to beat a dead horse?.....I told you they'd be lucky to win 10......but at least WV was able to let you squeak out a win on your super bowl
At least you didn't just lay down for UC like the Saturday contest! Tough season for the Mounties to be sure but unlike MU you at least know what you have to do...we are rudderless in men's hoops!

At least you didn't just lay down for UC like the Saturday contest! Tough season for the Mounties to be sure but unlike MU you at least know what you have to do...we are rudderless in men's hoops!
they have some good options...they just need to get it done now before the flood starts.....my guess right now would be Byington...I live near Harrisonburg and some say he's talking to WV already behind the scenes

You forgot to mention never winning back to back games. Longest win streak was always 1.

they have some good options...they just need to get it done now before the flood starts.....my guess right now would be Byington...I live near Harrisonburg and some say he's talking to WV already behind the scenes
We do not control our destiny! Danny will probably be back and stay as long as he wants to, may be at MU until he's 90!

I only beat your dead a$$ once after yesterday's 23rd loss. It's hilariously ironic to see you whine about repetitiveness when you've beaten that souls in a jar bull$hit into the ground for more than four years now. You have a lot more comin', so buckle up, buttercup! LOL

• Haha
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you've beaten that souls in a jar bull$hit into the ground for more than four years now..................
SSB must have really chafed your ass with his "souls in a jar" line. Advice on healing a chafed ass from the Cleveland Clinic - "Chafing may not heal overnight, but you should be able to get rid of it within a few days. Avoid the activity that caused the chafing".

SSB must have really chafed your ass with his "souls in a jar" line. Advice on healing a chafed ass from the Cleveland Clinic - "Chafing may not heal overnight, but you should be able to get rid of it within a few days. Avoid the activity that caused the chafing".
After a 9-23 disaster of a season and never seeing your team win even one of its 14 games played outside of Morganhole, you should be a GD expert on chafed a$$es! LMAO!

After a 9-23 disaster of a season and never seeing your team win even one of its 14 games played outside of Morganhole, you should be a GD expert on chafed a$$es! LMAO!
Quite the contrary o ye of little wit. I didn't expect much with a career video editor serving as interim coach who had 4 months to build a roster in the toughest basketball conference in the land. I'm just glad that this season is a thing of the past. No where to go but up from here.

Quite the contrary o ye of little wit. I didn't expect much with a career video editor serving as interim coach who had 4 months to build a roster in the toughest basketball conference in the land. I'm just glad that this season is a thing of the past. No where to go but up from here.
Ohio State canned its head coach and hired a guy who started out as a video editor not too long ago, and all that he's done is go 5-1 with wins over #2 Purdue, tourney-bound Nebraska, and tourney-bound Michigan State in East Lansing. In other words, stop your lame excuses, geezer.

I only beat your dead a$$ once after yesterday's 23rd loss. It's hilariously ironic to see you whine about repetitiveness when you've beaten that souls in a jar bull$hit into the ground for more than four years now. You have a lot more comin', so buckle up, buttercup! LOL
the souls are still there...I have seen them...have you hung your super bowl banner yet...you know..the one that said "FINALLY!!!"?

• Haha
Beat #3 Purdue and #19 Alabama. Won at Michigan State, and beat many other schools with better NET rankings than poor ole WVU. No need to hang a banner for ruining your Super Bowl, geezer.

• Haha
Oh, do you mean the Little 12 conference, which has ZERO teams in the Elite Eight? So much for your lame attempt to use the rugged Big 12 schedule to validate the train wreck of a basketball season in Morganhole.

Losing to Monmouth and Radford at home might be worse than WVU's other basketball failures this past season, come to think of it.

they didn't need overtime
A win is a win is a win is a win is a win is a win...sorry to ruin your Super Bowl. Just be glad that our new coach, who led Ohio State to a thrilling win over mighty Purdue, didn't get the chance to paddle your a$$es...LOL

A win is a win is a win is a win is a win is a win...sorry to ruin your Super Bowl. Just be glad that our new coach, who led Ohio State to a thrilling win over mighty Purdue, didn't get the chance to paddle your a$$es...LOL
sorry it took overtime against a 9 win team.

It matters not. Y'all were behind the entire game, but congrats on hanging in there...hang a banner for your moral Super Bowl victory...LOL
can't go to OT being behind the entire game. we were tied with like a minute left in the half and tied at the end of regulation.

can't go to OT being behind the entire game. we were tied with like a minute left in the half and tied at the end of regulation.
Better Kinky give a day or two for his dimwitted mind to figure that one out.

Do you take everything literally, dipsh1t? WVU scored the first basket of the game, a three pointer, and never took a lead for the rest of the game, including overtime. Happy now, douche bag?

Do you take everything literally, dipsh1t? WVU scored the first basket of the game, a three pointer, and never took a lead for the rest of the game, including overtime. Happy now, douche bag?
good lord, i feel like a puppet master.

enjoy the day puppet

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
WVU scored the first basket of the game, a three pointer, and never took a lead for the rest of the game, including overtime. Happy now, douche bag?
it was our super bowl but someone remembers every detail of the game?

it was our super bowl but someone remembers every detail of the game?
Don't flatter yourself, chilly. I had to look up the play-by-play on ESPN.com to confirm what I remembered, which was that Ohio State led for almost the entire game. But congrats on your 3-0 lead, your only lead of the game...LMAO, hang a banner!

Don't flatter yourself, chilly. I had to look up the play-by-play on ESPN.com to confirm what I remembered, which was that Ohio State led for almost the entire game. But congrats on your 3-0 lead, your only lead of the game...LMAO, hang a banner!
and still overtime needed

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT