ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Clinton

Racist CR89 is ignoring this thread. He's busy making fun of and laughing at a successful black business man, one who recently passed away, while simultaneously praising a convicted felon by the name of George.

Reactions: ahott
Racist CR89 is ignoring this thread. He's busy making fun of and laughing at a successful black business man, one who recently passed away, while simultaneously praising a convicted felon by the name of George.

No doubt that he supports pedophilia by Bill Clinton.

Reactions: ahott
I was stationed with a guy who's brother was a marine and on White House guard duty. One night his brother was making his rounds and walked in on Hillary and another woman doing the nasty on a couch. The next day he had orders and was transferred. At least he didn't get on the Clinton list.

Hillary went there at least 6 times. She may be a bigger freak than Willy.

Reactions: wvu2007
EfuixKWXkAEVRfQ

I was stationed with a guy who's brother was a marine and on White House guard duty. One night his brother was making his rounds and walked in on Hillary and another woman doing the nasty on a couch. The next day he had orders and was transferred. At least he didn't get on the Clinton list.

You should be a little skeptical of that story. If every Marine that caught a Clinton with their pants down was transferred there wouldn't have been anyone left on MSG or HMX duty. They would have had him sign a NDA and then promoted. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hillary being a lesbian is like the most open secret there is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT