ADVERTISEMENT

Ronna McDaniel, NBC part ways after backlash over hiring

Soaring Eagle 74

All-Conference
Jan 4, 2008
Given the reaction from key network personnel, no surprise there. That would be like Fox News hiring Hillary Clinton.

Reactions: moe
Of course, the bigger issue as usual is ignored. And that is that all Big Media routinely hires people that are part of the formal political politics while pretending they are doing actual journalism.

The issue shouldn't be what Ronna McDaniel did or said while she was head of the RNC, rather the issue should be that the head of the RNC was hired in the first place.

lol...

she was terrible at her job and skewed Trump over many times...

she's still not a communist like you idiots...

that's why she'd never fit in...

even though she still hates Trump just like you do...

Of course, the bigger issue as usual is ignored. And that is that all Big Media routinely hires people that are part of the formal political politics while pretending they are doing actual journalism.

The issue shouldn't be what Ronna McDaniel did or said while she was head of the RNC, rather the issue should be that the head of the RNC was hired in the first place.
Terrible decision to hire her specifically but there's nothing wrong with news networks paying/hiring former Repubs and Dems for panel discussions on political issues.

Iissue is

News being leaning in one direction or the other .

Given the reaction from key network personnel, no surprise there. That would be like Fox News hiring Hillary Clinton.
I had zero idea who Ronna McDaniel was...the entire nation knows who Hillary is and was...very poor comparison.

Likes like Chuck Todd, Maddcow ,Joe Scarborough , Mika Brzezinski ,Jen Psaki, Nicolle Wallace, Joy-Ann Reid, Lawrence O’Donnell and other flamers were all pissed of and are all opposed to an opposing viewpoint.

Remind me again...where did Psaki come from...and we all know where likes of George Stephanopoulos and James Carville came from.

I had zero idea who Ronna McDaniel was...the entire nation knows who Hillary is and was...very poor comparison.

Likes like Chuck Todd, Maddcow ,Joe Scarborough , Mika Brzezinski ,Jen Psaki, Nicolle Wallace, Joy-Ann Reid, Lawrence O’Donnell and other flamers were all pissed of and are all opposed to an opposing viewpoint.

Remind me again...where did Psaki come from...and we all know where likes of George Stephanopoulos and James Carville came from.
Denying reality is not an opposing viewpoint. I'm not surprised you didn't know who she was.

I have nothing against Ronna because of her politics. I just question her mendacity.

Denying reality is not an opposing viewpoint. I'm not surprised you didn't know who she was.
Appearing on NBC’s flagship Meet the Press show on Sunday, McDaniel said Joe Biden had won the 2020 election “fair and square”.
But she also claimed it was “fair to say there were problems in elections in battleground states] in 2020”.

I probably have heard of her,just did not pay much attention to her. I also don't who the DNC chair is or was nor do I care about those types.
But I can do research and pull out some quotes from DNC past chairs. You really put much stock into what those types say.
You also want me to post some juice quotes from MSNBC hosts talking about Trump winning the 2016 election ? A believe ALL of them are still employed by NBC.
Be careful you are getting into dangerous territory.
I not surprised that you have have not learned you lesson because of the many times I have put you into a corner...after all...you are not the "sharpest knife in the drawer".

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
Appearing on NBC’s flagship Meet the Press show on Sunday, McDaniel said Joe Biden had won the 2020 election “fair and square”.
But she also claimed it was “fair to say there were problems in elections in battleground states] in 2020”.

I probably have heard of her,just did not pay much attention to her. I also don't who the DNC chair is or was nor do I care about those types.
But I can do research and pull out some quotes from DNC past chairs. You really put much stock into what those types say.
You also want me to post some juice quotes from MSNBC hosts talking about Trump winning the 2016 election ? A believe ALL of them are still employed by NBC.
Be careful you are getting into dangerous territory.
I not surprised that you have have not learned you lesson because of the many times I have put you into a corner...after all...you are not the "sharpest knife in the drawer".
Moe is dumb lol.

Jen Psaki was in negotiations with MSNBC WHILE SHE WAS PRESS SECRETARY OF THE POTUS! We have rot and corruption in both our government and our Big Media.

Terrible decision to hire her specifically but there's nothing wrong with news networks paying/hiring former Repubs and Dems for panel discussions on political issues.
You're probably in favor of people leaving government positions where their job is to regulate industry to become a lobbyist for the industry they were regulating too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT