ADVERTISEMENT

Big XII recruiting rankings

SECAggyFan

Freshman
Dec 20, 2017
Since the recruiting season is about to end on Tuesday and most schools have a lot of their classes signed already I will post the rankings.

More proof that K State and Texas Tech are about to go though coaching changes.

It is a shame that nepotism exist at K State cause they have a great team going into next year

The rankings are composites from all the sites

10. Kansas State 19 Avg 84.09
Top 3 recruits
QB John Holcombe Humble. TX
Dual threat 3 star QB

S Lance Robinson NO, LA
3 star

S Wayne Jones Owasso, OK
3 star

9. Texas Tech 16 Avg 84.56
Top 3 recruits
WR Erik Ezukanma Keller, TX
4 star

WR Gabriel Douglas Denton, TX
4 star

WR Myller Royals Abilene, TX
3 star

8. Kansas 17 Avg 84.13
Top 3 recruits
RB Anthony Williams Boutte, LA
4 star

CB Corione Harris NO, LA
4 star

DE Najee Stevens-McKenzie Brooklyn, NY
3 star JUCO

7. Iowa State 21 Avg 84.41
Top 3 recruits
WR Joseph Scates Dayton, OH
4 star

OT Joey Ramos Glendale, AZ
3 star

WR Sean Shaw Jr Jones, OK
3 star

6. West Virginia 22 Avg 86.49
DE Dante Stills Fairmont, WV
4 star

S Kwantel Raines Aliquippa, PA
4 star

ATH TJ Banks N. Versailles, PA
3 star

5. Oklahoma State 24 Avg 86.52
WR CJ Moore Tulsa, OK
4 star

QB Spencer Sanders Denton, Tx
Dual Threat 4 star

ATH Sean Micheal Flanagan Charleston, AR
3 star

4. Baylor 23 Avg 87.01
QB Gerry Bohanon Earle, AR
Dual Threat 4 star

ATH BJ Hanspard DeSoto, TX
4 star

WR Joshua Fleeks Cedar Hill, TX
4 star

3. TCU 20 Avg 87.65
QB Justin Rogers Bossier City, LA
Dual Threat 4 star
National Ranking 43 overall

S Atanza Vongor Grand Prairie, TX
4 star

WR Tevaliance Hunt Texarkana, TX
4 star

2. Oklahoma 22 Avg 90.82
OT Brey Walker OKC, OK
5 star
National Ranking 29

CB Brendan Radley-Hiles Las Vegas, NV
4 star
National Ranking 38

DE Ronnie Perkins St Louis, Mo
4 star
National Ranking 66

1. Texas 23 Avg 92.38

S Caden Sterns Cibolo,Tx
5 star
National Ranking 19

S BJ Foster Angleton, TX
5 star
National Ranking 24

CB Jalen Green Houston, Tx
4 star
National Ranking 47

Last edited:
Tied with Oklahoma State pretty much.

Not bad for West Virginia. This class had potential I thought but still a decent class.

There should be no reason to be outrecruited by Baylor and if Tommy Bush goes there their class will be even better.

Funny how the national recruiting services are missing a lot of these stories and trying to steer the kids into the direction of the bigger schools.
Like Bush with Georgia.

Updated recruiting rankings with about 70 hours left.

10. Kansas 17 84.13
9. Kansas State 20 84.16
8. Texas Tech 17 84.61
7. Iowa State 21 84.41
6. West Virginia 22 86.54
5. Oklahoma State 24 86.52
4. Baylor 23. 87.01
3. TCU 20 87.65
2. Oklahoma 22 90.82
1. Texas 23 92.46

Top Big XII possible signees remaining
Joseph Ossai Texas DE
Joshua Moore Texas WR
Emmit Gooden WVU DT
Micheal Thompson OU DT
Tank Jenkins OU OG
Tommy Bush Baylor WR

WVU might finish 5th and Tech 7th.

The top 4 should remain the same.

I feel sorry you so I want to tell you I’ll pray for you. Having a discussion with yourself is sad so here’s a reply for you................

Texas sucks and Sooners great

Reactions: ColoradoMountaineer
Today’s commitments in the Big XII
WR Joshua Moore Texas
Yoakum, Tx
96 National Ranking

Because your wife said she was at work and I was bored.
You know what time she is getting home.
Wanted to take her Gambling over in Lake Charles.

I bet your boyfriend is pist

Can we at least hear something entertaining from the Troll of the Board.

Since this board is one of the last few that believes in freedom of speech I am sure you could attempt to sting me with some words much better than that.

Can we at least hear something entertaining from the Troll of the Board.

Since this board is one of the last few that believes in freedom of speech I am sure you could attempt to sting me with some words much better than that.

Nope that did the trick sista

Updated Monday rankings and commitments

Commitments
Kansas- Rueben Lewis OG Coffeyville, Kansas
Top 150 JUCO 3 Star

Kansas State Jermaine Ledbetter OG Coffeyville, Kansas
Top 200 JUCO 3 Star

TCU-Jacoby Simpson ILB Houston, Tx
Top 100 Texas recruit 3 Star

Texas-Christian Jones OT Houston, Tx
Top 100 Texas recruit 3 Star

The Jones commitment was a surprise because UT didn’t offer him until one week ago.
He canceled his visit to Vandy this past weekend to visit Texas

Rankings
10 Kansas St
9 Texas Tech
8 Kansas
7 Iowa St
6 West Virginia
5 Oklahoma St
4 Baylor
3 TCU
2 Oklahoma
1 Texas

Last edited:
Also tonight Tech had a commitment

OLB Patrick Curley Wagoner, Ok
6-2 215 from small school Oklahoma HS Football

Has anyone heard anything about Emmit Gooden.
Don’t know when he is announcing.
Hopefully he picks WVU.

Moro Ojomo is announcing tonight between UT and OU.
4 Star DT that is a year younger than his graduating class. There is high hopes that he can become a Top DT.
OU fans are making fools of themselves and their state on twitter again...

Today’s commitments

Texas-Moro Ojomo DT Katy, Tx
High 3 Star/low 4 star
27th ranked DT in class

TCU-ArDarius Washington S Shreveport, La
3 Star
46th ranked S in class

Texas-Luke Brockermeyer OLB Ft. Worth, TX
3 Star OLB accepted Perferred Walk On to Texas over scholarship offers.
Dad was a NFL OT in the 90’s.
242nd ranked player in Texas

Last edited:
Texas commit, Joseph Ossai, used his platform today to speak up for young African immigrants.

Having the privilege of being around Nigerian student athletes I can tell you they are some of the best athletes as well as students I have seen.

A lot of people in the Longhorn Family are proud to offer this player a scholarship.
He was just one of many African football players in Texas who signed a LOI in the 2018 class

The Big XII on average has more 4 and 5 star players than 3 of the other power conferences in the 2018 class.’

Texas commit, Joseph Ossai, used his platform today to speak up for young African immigrants.

Having the privilege of being around Nigerian student athletes I can tell you they are some of the best athletes as well as students I have seen.

A lot of people in the Longhorn Family are proud to offer this player a scholarship.
He was just one of many African football players in Texas who signed a LOI in the 2018 class

The Big XII on average has more 4 and 5 star players than 3 of the other power conferences in the 2018 class.’

What makes you think anyone here cares about how an 18 year UT commit thinks about political issues. Man you get weirder everyday.

Reactions: ColoradoMountaineer
What makes you think you speak for anyone except yourself and your 6 alters....
If you truly are a Texas fan which everyone knows you're not then go discuss this over on that site where people might actually care. This is a wvu message board. Maybe you should change your act and pretend to be an Alabama, Oklahoma, Clemson or Ohio state fan. These teams seem to be in the running every year not some grossly under achieving scrub like Texas. If I were and Ad and I wanted to study how to run a football program the only value Texas would give me is what not to do.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
If you truly are a Texas fan which everyone knows you're not then go discuss this over on that site where people might actually care. This is a wvu message board. Maybe you should change your act and pretend to be an Alabama, Oklahoma, Clemson or Ohio state fan. These teams seem to be in the running every year not some grossly under achieving scrub like Texas. If I were and Ad and I wanted to study how to run a football program the only value Texas would give me is what not to do.

You are weak Koolaid Boy.

Having ten accounts in itself is weird but after I called you out on all being the same person it seems like you go out of your way to speak with each other.....

Very entertaining Pittboy...

How is that Big class with a bunch of 3 Star players.

Clemson?

When did Clemson become a big time football program?

http://www.winsipedia.com/clemson

Clemson is slightly above average. Big time football programs do not have losing records to non bluebloods once they have played 30 years.
1/4 of the football seasons.
Clemson does have a losing record to numerous teams they have played more than 15, 30 and 50 times.

At one time they were so irrelevant that Ga Tech and UGA wouldn’t even give them a home game.
Clemson had to travel to Georgia every year to play.

Somewhat like Oklahoma.

Clemson?

When did Clemson become a big time football program?

http://www.winsipedia.com/clemson

Clemson is slightly above average. Big time football programs do not have losing records to non bluebloods once they have played 30 years.
1/4 of the football seasons.
Clemson does have a losing record to numerous teams they have played more than 15, 30 and 50 times.

At one time they were so irrelevant that Ga Tech and UGA wouldn’t even give them a home game.
Clemson had to travel to Georgia every year to play.

Somewhat like Oklahoma.
Clemson has 1 national championship and 3 playoff appearances in the last 3 years. That's more big time then a joke Texas program whos' best record is 7-6 in the last 3 years. BTW stop having conversations with yourself we all know that you and the High priest share the same molecular structure.

You are weak Koolaid Boy.

Having ten accounts in itself is weird but after I called you out on all being the same person it seems like you go out of your way to speak with each other.....

Very entertaining Pittboy...

How is that Big class with a bunch of 3 Star players.
What's weak is someone who pretends to be a Texas fan but hangs out on a wvu message board. What's the matter did you get banned on the Texas boards for pretending to be and Oklahoma Fan? How's the weather in Pittsburgh?

I think Koolaid Boy and Gregger have a domestic partnership.

Who pitches and who catches.

Sounds like Gregger is the catcher

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT