ADVERTISEMENT

Big Lie Two Is Here, and It’s Far More Insidious Than Big Lie One

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
Is Trump paying you right-wing board idiots to repeat all of his lies? He should be but you all gladly throw away your credibility for free so no need to. smh

The lie is that the indictments against Trump represent a collective effort to stop him from running for president. Trump talks of this all the time; “election interference” is the phrase he often uses. They can’t stop me legitimately, he says—they know I won in 2020, and they know I’ll win again, so this is how they’re trying to block me.

It’s not true. What’s true is this. Credible evidence has emerged on a number of fronts that Trump may have broken the law: that he absconded with boxes of sensitive, classified documents to Florida; that he approved a hush-money payment to a woman with whom he’d had sexual relations; that he tried to influence officials in Georgia to rig the 2020 election; and that he led or directed an insurrection against the government of the United States.

Reactions: Soaring Eagle 74
Is Trump paying you right-wing board idiots to repeat all of his lies? He should be but you all gladly throw away your credibility for free so no need to. smh

The lie is that the indictments against Trump represent a collective effort to stop him from running for president. Trump talks of this all the time; “election interference” is the phrase he often uses. They can’t stop me legitimately, he says—they know I won in 2020, and they know I’ll win again, so this is how they’re trying to block me.

It’s not true. What’s true is this. Credible evidence has emerged on a number of fronts that Trump may have broken the law: that he absconded with boxes of sensitive, classified documents to Florida; that he approved a hush-money payment to a woman with whom he’d had sexual relations; that he tried to influence officials in Georgia to rig the 2020 election; and that he led or directed an insurrection against the government of the United States.
Yeah, I know. The sooner people stop listening to his BS the better. He will go to jail because of collective efforts by people of both parties to try and convict him. The juries will be comprised of Americans from all sides, not Dems alone. If and when he’s convicted, he and the rest of the Bifftards just need to STFU and move on.

Damn @moe you never quit do 'ya Bro?

The lie is that the indictments against Trump represent a collective effort to stop him from running for president

Then what else is it? Scheduling his court dates right before the primaries?

Trump talks of this all the time; “election interference”
91 indictments...mostly against political speech as protest? You're not allowed to oppose elections anymore @moe?

They can’t stop me legitimately, he says—they know I won in 2020, and they know I’ll win again, so this is how they’re trying to block me.

He's absolutely correct. You prove it every day when you're asked to name the policies YOU voted for that are better than his? You can't do it, and your party can't offer an agenda voters prefer over his.

Credible evidence has emerged on a number of fronts that Trump may have broken the law:

No it hasn't. You can't name it. Nothing he's accused of is criminal behavior. You can't name one crime by naming the statute he violated allegedly committing it! Fact.

he absconded with boxes of sensitive, classified documents to Florida;

He didn't take anything he felt belonged to him, and if there was something he wasn't supposed to keep, why'd they have to raid his home looking for it? Why not just ask for it? Biden took a lot more that he had no business having, and no one is charging him. Why not?

he approved a hush-money payment to a woman with whom he’d had sexual relations

Not only is that a lie, it's not even a crime! If it was "hush money", she sure didn't "hush" about it did she? Where's the "crime" @moe ?

he tried to influence officials in Georgia to rig the 2020 election

Another flat out lie! He wanted Georgia election officials to look into legitimate allegations of voter fraud. There was massive voter fraud in Georgia. It's not even in dispute! Again, questioning election results NOT a crime. (ask Stacy Abrams)

he led or directed an insurrection against the government of the United States.

So why hasn't he been charged with it? You and the Left keep insisting he "led an insurrection" yet he's never been charged with it, no one had any weapons, no one made any threats, and the government never shut down. Just because you say it doesn't make it so.

If Trump had done half the things that were done to him by Democrats carrying out their "insurance policy" after his win in '16, you'd have every reason to prosecute him:
  • illegally spying on innocent Americans
  • lying to the FISA court submitting false evidence
  • unmasking innocent people who were illegally spied on
  • lying to Federal investigators about the nature of evidence
  • destroying classified documents subpoenaed during an investigation
  • plotting to smear a sitting President by framing him with a fake foreign dossier
  • suborning perjury trying to turn Trump loyalists into State's evidence
  • Lying to Congress about an ongoing espionage investigation
  • Conspiring with the DOJ to produce false allegations against a sitting President
  • Covering up illegal payments and bribes to the President by foreign enemies
It's amazing, all the crimes committed against Trump were an attempt to overthrow his election and were done by the very people who both questioned his election and are now accusing him of the exact things they did!

Why is that @moe?
230.jpg
I don't see what my side did...all I see is what I'm told about Trump because he wasn't supposed to be elected.

Yeah, I know. The sooner people stop listening to his BS the better. He will go to jail because of collective efforts by people of both parties to try and convict him. The juries will be comprised of Americans from all sides, not Dems alone. If and when he’s convicted, he and the rest of the Bifftards just need to STFU and move on.

Have you two dumbasses named Trump's nuts yet? Good Lord, your messiah is destroying our country, $h!tt!ng on our Constitution more than he $h!ts his own pants and you're still talking about Trump more than two years after Pedo-Joe took over. You guys need to see a doctor

Last edited:
Reactions: atlkvb

91 indictments...mostly against political speech as protest? You're not allowed to oppose elections anymore @moe?

He's absolutely correct. You prove it every day when you're asked to name the policies YOU voted for that are better than his? You can't do it, and your party can't offer an agenda voters prefer over his.

No it hasn't. You can't name it. Nothing he's accused of is criminal behavior. You can't name one crime by naming the statute he violated allegedly committing it! Fact.

He didn't take anything he felt belonged to him, and if there was something he wasn't supposed to keep, why'd they have to raid his home looking for it? Why not just ask for it? Biden took a lot more that he had no business having, and no one is charging him. Why not?

Not only is that a lie, it's not even a crime! If it was "hush money", she sure didn't "hush" about it did she? Where's the "crime" @moe ?

Another flat out lie! He wanted Georgia election officials to look into legitimate allegations of voter fraud. There was massive voter fraud in Georgia. It's not even in dispute! Again, questioning election results NOT a crime. (ask Stacy Abrams)

So why hasn't he been charged with it? You and the Left keep insisting he "led an insurrection" yet he's never been charged with it, no one had any weapons, no one made any threats, and the government never shut down. Just because you say it doesn't make it so.

If Trump had done half the things that were done to him by Democrats carrying out their "insurance policy" after his win in '16, you'd have every reason to prosecute him:
  • plotting to smear a sitting President by framing him with a fake foreign dossier
  • Conspiring with the DOJ to produce false allegations against a sitting President
It's amazing, all the crimes committed against Trump were an attempt to overthrow his election and were done by the very people who both questioned his election and are now accusing him of the exact things they did!

Why is that @moe?
230.jpg
I don't see what my side did...all I see is what I'm told about Trump because he wasn't supposed to be elected.
Ironically, moetard cannot tell us what the crimes are. Nope, not politically motivated at all. Let’s just have a trial in various blue states during election year that shows Trump winning.

• Angry
Reactions: atlkvb

Are you ignoring 9/11 like your hero Biden is? This administration is a disgrace. You must really enjoy being on your knees blowing this clown.

Why is that @moe?
230.jpg
ATL, You are being far too hard on Moe and his T-rump lovers. They'd die without craving his attention daily...

Reactions: atlkvb and WVUALLEN
And if his guilt is NOT proven or he's acquitted...who do you think will be out burning buildings and trashing police cars?

Those aren't Trump protestors @bamaEER :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT