ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12's Big 3 ... so far ... play teams with losing records this week

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
It’s WAY too early but WVU, Oklahoma and TCU seem to be the top teams in the Big 12 this season.

And none will play an undefeated team in the 2nd week. So it may take a while for this to shake out.

For TCU, the 3rd game against Ohio State will tell a lot about how the Horny Frogs will fare this season.

TCU and Oklahoma will play October 20, so that will settle that issue.

But WVU and Oklahoma won’t play till Nov. 23 in Mountaineer Field. ESPN already has that down for an 8 p.m. game, because ESPN wants to draw as many eyeballs as possible for its advertisers.

Will the Mountaineers and Sooners be forced to play twice in 7 days, including the Big 12 title game? Sure hope so, if WVU wins it all.

M agnificent Grier passes shredded Tennessee, 40-14
O bliterate Youngstown
U nnerve North Carolina State
N uke Kansas State
T errorize Texas Tech
A nnihilate Kansas
I ncinerate Iowa State
N ail Baylor
E rectile dysfunction Texas
E lectrify TCU
R eam Oklahoma State
S ink Oklahoma

2018 Big 12 football scores
6-3 so far this season
Thursday, August 30
Oklahoma State 58, Missouri State 17

Saturday, September 1
West Virginia 40, Tennessee 14
Oklahoma 63, Florida Atlantic 14
Kansas State 27, South Dakota State 24
Maryland 34, Texas 29
Mississippi 47, Texas Tech 27
TCU 55, Southern 7
Nicholls 26, Kansas 23 (OT)
Baylor 55, Abilene Christian 27

FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 7
8 p.m. TCU vs. SMU (0-1)

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 8
#18 Mississippi State (1-0) at Kansas State
UCLA (0-1) at Oklahoma
Kansas at Central Michigan (0-1)
Lamar (1-0) at Texas Tech
Iowa State at Iowa (1-0)
Youngstown (0-1) at West Virginia
Baylor at Texas-San Antonio (0-1)
Tulsa (1-0) at Texas
South Alabama (0-1) at Oklahoma State

Actually, I like gold and blue MUCH better.
Particularly if I'm in Mountaineer Field singing "Country Roads" after another victory by my alma mater.

Write like a man.
Only females and fags write in red.
You look like you are trying to write a spell in your own blood like one of those I hate normal people wiccan retards.

Reactions: Rootmaster
It’s WAY too early but WVU, Oklahoma and TCU seem to be the top teams in the Big 12 this season.

And none will play an undefeated team in the 2nd week. So it may take a while for this to shake out.

For TCU, the 3rd game against Ohio State will tell a lot about how the Horny Frogs will fare this season.

TCU and Oklahoma will play October 20, so that will settle that issue.

But WVU and Oklahoma won’t play till Nov. 23 in Mountaineer Field. ESPN already has that down for an 8 p.m. game, because ESPN wants to draw as many eyeballs as possible for its advertisers.

Will the Mountaineers and Sooners be forced to play twice in 7 days, including the Big 12 title game? Sure hope so, if WVU wins it all.

O bliterate Youngstown
N uke Kansas State
T errorize Texas Tech
A nnihilate Kansas
I ncinerate Iowa State
N ail Baylor
E lectrify TCU
R eam Oklahoma State
S ink Oklahoma

2018 Big 12 football scores
6-3 so far this season
Thursday, August 30
Oklahoma State 58, Missouri State 17

Saturday, September 1
West Virginia 40, Tennessee 14
Oklahoma 63, Florida Atlantic 14
Kansas State 27, South Dakota State 24
Maryland 34, Texas 29
Mississippi 47, Texas Tech 27
TCU 55, Southern 7
Nicholls 26, Kansas 23 (OT)
Baylor 55, Abilene Christian 27

FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 7
8 p.m. TCU vs. SMU (0-1)

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 8
#18 Mississippi State (1-0) at Kansas State
UCLA (0-1) at Oklahoma
Kansas at Central Michigan (0-1)
Lamar (1-0) at Texas Tech
Iowa State at Iowa (1-0)
Youngstown (0-1) at West Virginia
Baylor at Texas-San Antonio (0-1)
Tulsa (1-0) at Texas
South Alabama (0-1) at Oklahoma State

We really saved the Big 12's bacon last week by beating Tennessee. It would have really looked bad had we lost considering the Texas and Tech results. Hopefully Iowa State and Kansas state can pull through this weekend.

Ok Cuyahoga...notice you didn't call out the fact that except for WVU's win over SEC bottom feeder Tennessee the other five wins came against Sisters of the Poor teams lol. You are a shrill for the misnamed Big 12 and it shows...in your annoying big red letters. Of course if Kansas State would have just beaten world class Nicholls. You are good for a laugh however.

Ok Cuyahoga...notice you didn't call out the fact that except for WVU's win over SEC bottom feeder Tennessee the other five wins came against Sisters of the Poor teams lol. You are a shrill for the misnamed Big 12 and it shows...in your annoying big red letters. Of course if Kansas State would have just beaten world class Nicholls. You are good for a laugh however.
You mean Kansas? K-state stomped a mudhole into South Dakota!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Surely you're not saying ONLY the Big 12 plays bottom-feeders early in the season. If so, change your handle to Rutmaster.

O bliterate Youngstown

N uke Kansas State

T errorize Texas Tech

A nnihilate Kansas

I ncinerate Iowa State

N ail Baylor

E lectrify TCU

R eam Oklahoma State

S ink Oklahoma

Reactions: WVex-pat in GA
Write like a man.
Only females and fags write in red.
You look like you are trying to write a spell in your own blood like one of those I hate normal people wiccan retards.
Rootmaster at least has been here long enough to be critical of another poster, even if he is FOS.

You, on the other hand, need to grow into the ability to be critical of someone who is as dedicated to the Mountaineers as CFE.

I was about to put you on ignore to avoid your idiocies, but I'll keep you around for a while just to keep an eye on you.

Reactions: gardeneer
Surely you're not saying ONLY the Big 12 plays bottom-feeders early in the season. If so, change your handle to Rutmaster.

Now this is another stretch. Stop trying to change the subject every time someone points out the shallowness of your posts. And, if you want to go to work as the official shrill of the Big 12-2=10 apply to the conference offices...you certainly are building the example book lol.

Rootmaster at least has been here long enough to be critical of another poster, even if he is FOS.

You, on the other hand, need to grow into the ability to be critical of someone who is as dedicated to the Mountaineers as CFE.

I was about to put you on ignore to avoid your idiocies, but I'll keep you around for a while just to keep an eye on you.

Don't you know I am TheAlphaMale
I come on here to tell people how inferior and miserable they are.

Now this is another stretch. Stop trying to change the subject every time someone points out the shallowness of your posts. And, if you want to go to work as the official shrill of the Big 12-2=10 apply to the conference offices...you certainly are building the example book lol.
Save your personal attacks. I'm too busy getting ready to go to Mountaineer Field to watch my alma mater beat on Youngstown the way it did the Vols.

O bliterate Youngstown

N uke Kansas State

T errorize Texas Tech

A nnihilate Kansas

I ncinerate Iowa State

N ail Baylor

E lectrify TCU

R eam Oklahoma State

S ink Oklahoma

Don't you know I am TheAlphaMale
I come on here to tell people how inferior and miserable they are.

af1alfalphamale_gl.gif

Not personal. Professional. Know mediocre when I see it.

When you look in the mirror?

Shazam!!!!

O bliterate Youngstown

N uke Kansas State

T errorize Texas Tech

A nnihilate Kansas

I ncinerate Iowa State

N ail Baylor

E lectrify TCU