ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12

Thanks to my friend Herdboy you know all my accounts.

The fake attorney who was born in a trailer and probably still lives in one has been damaged by me on here.
I have given the guy a chance. But wants to continue to bring nothing but stupidity and poor trolling to this message board.

TCU and Baylor are sneaky teams this year

Especially TCU. Gary Patterson is a snake. Everyone is pretty aware that he will do whatever he can to put TCU on the same level as Oklahoma and Texas
We know about Baylor already. Plus Baylor actually reads the Bible while TCU has turned into some Multi faith school.

TCU was hiding from SMU this year because they were waiting on Max Duggan.
They should just finish off Iowa State and go into their Texas matchup with buzz

We will see.

WVU has the same chance with Oklahoma State.
At least Neal Brown and his staff are smart enough not to get too caught up in that Tulsa game

Anyone who knows talent and coaching can see that. Especially since Tulsa can play with decent programs like UCF and Memphis.

You posted at 2:26 a.m. on here under one of your 26+ profiles that I am damaged??? You're truly the dumbest and most delusional Marxist f-tard ever to grace the planet, TVZ/Marshall flunkie.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Who cares when I post. This is too funny.

Stop being such a fuccboi. I was posting on the internet till about 3:30 central because I took 8 inches of rain last night.

Visited over here and saw what a complete joke of a poster you continue to be.

Step away, and take a deep breath, Marshall alumnus. You are so eaten up with seeking validation on this board that you're here all day and night. Make your next job your first one.

You're obsessed with me now, Marshall alumnus...following me from thread to thread...decomposing before our very eyes...seek help, professional help.

TCU OL - Three starters are gone including both tackles.

The running backs are also a question mark.

Their corners, will need some work with the loss of Jeff Gladney

DL loss of pass rusher Rossblaclock will hurt. A pass rush is a must from all spots. There’s good enough size inside to hold up. It’ll help the overall cause for the DL.

TCU best on defense is their LB positions. The TCU twosome in the 4-2-5 are always going to be active and they’re always going to put up big stats, but junior La’Kendrick Van Zandt, sophomore Dee Winters, and senior Garret Wallow will all be in for big years. They’re almost all built like safeties, and they can all pop. Wallow – the one linebacker-sized defender – led the team with 125 stops. The addition of Marcel Brooks from LSU. The 6-2, 194-pound sophomore Brooks should eventually be a disruptive force with his range and athleticism.

Predictions are for TCU to win 5 games. More wins will be determined by if they can get a pass rush and a run game.

Barlow
Evans
Foster

All three good RBs. Young.

Barlow is from Newton. State championship quality program at a low classification
Evans won back to back state Championships. Was the #1 RB recruit according to a good portion of people

Barlow
Evans
Foster

All three good RBs. Young.

Barlow is from Newton. State championship quality program at a low classification
Evans won back to back state Championships. Was the #1 RB recruit according to a good portion of people

Untested. WVU had great RB's last year. How was their run game? You need to quit swallowing Big 12 knobs and open your eyes.

I disagree.
The RBs weren't great. Leddie Brown has the possibility to stick on a NFL roster possibly

But I wouldn't call them great.
Bottom half of the Big 12

Not really.

TCU has to get through their first five games.
TCU could start 1-4

Especially if Max Duggan isn't playing.

We will find our where they are against Iowa State
They should pound Iowa State. Doesn't mean they will

You posted at 2:26 a.m. on here under one of your 26+ profiles that I am damaged??? You're truly the dumbest and most delusional Marxist f-tard ever to grace the planet, TVZ/Marshall flunkie.
What does it matter when he posts. It doesnt stop your sock puppet Greg Jacobs from posting in the middle of the night or when he is on one of his make believe golf trips to europe. It also doesnt stop that draft dodging coward who is putins bitch from sending out tweets in the middle of the night.

Ha ha, TVZ uses one of his other 30+ profiles to deliver a reach-around to himself. There aren't enough psychiatric disorders in the DSM-6 to cover all of the Marshall flunkie's mental problems!

[roll]

It must be a slow day in the trailer park for Brent aka Fake Ohio State Fan aka fake lawyer aka supporter of Russia.

So now, you're desperately repeating the same lies under two different handles, Jason/TVZ/MarshallFlunkie/MarxistPig, etc.? You're being a "meanie," Christopher...get it? I know exactly who you are, and you should never forget it.

:middlefinger:[laughing]

His name is Don...

He looks and acts like he was born in a trailer.
But at least it was the nicest trailer in trailer park

Sock puppet orgy in progress...TVZ/Jason engaged in full blown masturbation on a message board. Lying lion is a house cat... a real pu$$y.

🦁

That is Colorado Mountaineer/David Berkowitz
He is a decent troll. Actually can be entertaining.
You on the otherhand. You can't escape the trailer. But I will give you a chance

Oh, I'm plenty entertaining, and that's why you can't stop following me from thread to thread...hanging on my every word...even using other sock puppets to do your dirty work. You and Jason are equally illiterate, so it was easy to expose you as the same brain-dead poster.

Maybe for the trailer park.
You should become a life coach. If it werent for you people like Greg Jacobs, Brent aka fake ohio state fan, michigan herd, and Russian root canal would have nothing to do with there life. You give their life meaning. You should start charging. But you need to become a better troll stop making accusations. First I was Darth Vader now I am Colorado Mounaineer/ David Berkowitz not even close and don't know any Don's either. You can't win even when this is read they will pin it on you tvz.

So, Kansas State beats Oklahoma after having lost to Arkansas State, a Sun Belt school? Wow, that's really bad for the Big 12.

Man is the Big12 is garbage this year. The only person in America that can’t see that is our local sportswriter homer.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
I guess some conferences improve during a season and then others just get embarrassed on national TV.

This thread did not age well for Greg.

Umm at the time it was accurate and the following posts by multiple handles did not contest the obvious point that the beginning of the year for the big12 was a disaster. Actually because of that start no Big12 team was seriously considered for the playoff. Beating chests about a bunch of meaningless games with JV rosters playing is desperately insecure and sad really. Nothing in my original post was inaccurate. Actually the Big12 being on the playoff sidelines validated my thread. I have no idea how long it’s gonna take for the Big12 to win a playoff game but the simple fact that the Big12 is the only conference without a playoff win is kind of embarrassing. Other than that hope your Christmas and New Years with your family was great.

This guy has to be the biggest 🤡 I have ever seen....

You were beating you chest about the same bowl games exactly one year ago.

So are you insecure as well Greggy

"Beating chests about a bunch of meaningless games with JV rosters playing is desperately insecure and sad really.". 🤡 Boy

Umm at the time it was accurate and the following posts by multiple handles did not contest the obvious point that the beginning of the year for the big12 was a disaster. Actually because of that start no Big12 team was seriously considered for the playoff. Beating chests about a bunch of meaningless games with JV rosters playing is desperately insecure and sad really. Nothing in my original post was inaccurate. Actually the Big12 being on the playoff sidelines validated my thread. I have no idea how long it’s gonna take for the Big12 to win a playoff game but the simple fact that the Big12 is the only conference without a playoff win is kind of embarrassing. Other than that hope your Christmas and New Years with your family was great.
Whats accurate at the moment is that the ACC is the biggest joke of this years bowl season. You're a joke as well trying to make excuses for it.

Why do you double down on stupidity? This years playoffs show that no conference should get two teams in the playoffs. This year each conference played in a bubble. There is little doubt that OU would have beat both Clemson and ND at thye end of the year. I expect more out of your posts. You can now return to embarrassing Texas and his 20 handles.

Why do you double down on stupidity? This years playoffs show that no conference should get two teams in the playoffs. This year each conference played in a bubble. There is little doubt that OU would have beat both Clemson and ND at thye end of the year. I expect more out of your posts. You can now return to embarrassing Texas and his 20 handles.

Keep it lite still5. The personal stuff between our two handles is old and boring. I gave you my opinion. If you ever played sports you’d realize some games get out of control yet the teams are competitive. In other situations it’s a true indication of the difference between the teams. Conference bubble? You literally have no idea what your talking about. I am literally a P5 insider. I told Allen and ask him not to flame my situation. He’s been very respectful and I’ve toned down the Conference stuff a lot. I am literally wired into the ACC on multiple levels. No there was zero bubble unless of course you’re making up your own definition of what a bubble is. Playing only conference games isn’t a bubble. There were some conference testing policies and quarantine protocols but absolutely no bubble. I believe there should be an 8-12 team playoff so I’m a basic yes to just about anything you post regarding this limited playoff system. Typical fanboy claiming conference Pride with OU claim. Literally...........who the hell knows who would win but I’ll tell you this fact, Big12 has never one a game in the Playoffs so I’m not buying what you’re selling.

Seriously I responded respectfully to you and wished you and your family well. Sometimes this handle gets hot. Not my doing. Most times anyway. My Lot handle is WVU3434. Come on stills do we need to bark at eachother?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT