ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12

Did you expect anything different. ISU overrated as Usual. Baylor still to show they are over ranked.

People claiming Matt Campbell as the next Rockne are sadly mistaken. 26-26 (18-18) I bet he wishes he left already. But top 4 for WVU you might be stretching that a bit. There is 3 teams this year and that's it. OU, Okie State and Texas. The rest are tossups with KU finishing last. You will probably see a 3 way tie for 4th place.

EDIT: Don't worry every thing is ok Big 12 is going to steal 4 PAC 12 teams with USC leading the way. Just ask one of TVZ profiles.

Really is a zero team conference until someone can prove it.

No reason to play 3-4 one possession games every year.

The Sun Belt Conference is 3-0 vs. the Big 12. WVU should finish no worse than 4th and as high as 2nd, if Texas is overrated, as usual, and WVU is able to beat Okie State in two weeks.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
First week.
Like I told people last year when South Dakota St almost beat Minnesota don't make anything out of it
Not how you start but how you finish.

I expect either Iowa St or Kansas St to get their OLine together
They have the bodies.

TCU has more talent than WVU. They just don't have a QB.
Interested to see if they go back to old school Gary Patterson. They have the two Running Backs to do so in Zach Evans and Barlow.

Baylor is a team to watch with a senior QB but they did lose a lot from last year.

WVU is sixth according to ESPN FPI

Trying to jump them over TCU and Baylor is entertaining

Neal Brown has a chance to finish in the top half but as of right now it isn't expected

Did you expect anything different. ISU overrated as Usual. Baylor still to show they are over ranked.

People claiming Matt Campbell as the next Rockne are sadly mistaken. 26-26 (18-18) I bet he wishes he left already. But top 4 for WVU you might be stretching that a bit. There is 3 teams this year and that's it. OU, Okie State and Texas. The rest are tossups with KU finishing last. You will probably see a 3 way tie for 4th place.

EDIT: Don't worry every thing is ok Big 12 is going to steal 4 PAC 12 teams with USC leading the way. Just ask one of TVZ profiles.

I mean these teams generally take care of business against the low end early games. Those three losses were a joke. They should have done what WVU and Pitt did. WVU just has to stay healthy and they’ll be fine.

First week.
Like I told people last year when South Dakota St almost beat Minnesota don't make anything out of it
Not how you start but how you finish.

I expect either Iowa St or Kansas St to get their OLine together
They have the bodies.

TCU has more talent than WVU. They just don't have a QB.
Interested to see if they go back to old school Gary Patterson. They have the two Running Backs to do so in Zach Evans and Barlow.

Baylor is a team to watch with a senior QB but they did lose a lot from last year.

And USC is joining the Big 12. KSU lost 28 seniors 15 starters and their entire offensive line. they will finish 8th 9th or 10th. ISU about 6-4. They lose to a nobody about every year. TCU overrated per usual.

TCU more talented than WVU -[roll]

Baylor senior QB, Lovett and Thornton at WR and that's it. They have been last in sacks allowed in Big 12 for the past 2 years. Baylor defense 2 returning starters. No experience at all on the defensive front. 6-4 or 7-3

WVU will beat your love affair teams KSU, TCU and your rapist Baylor team. WVU will be 6-4 or 5-5. Like I said it's Baylor, WVU, TCU, ISU in a battle for 4th place.

Have to look at the rosters.

This was after TCU had two first round picks.

They have NFL talent in the secondary
NFL LB in Wallow. Marcel Brooks. Besides Tyler Owens was the biggest athletic freak I saw in the 2019 recruiting class.
Some possible NFL guys on the DLine
NFL guys on the OLine
Numerous WRs. They brought in one of the greatest WRs in Nebraska history to go with what they have and the WRs they recruited
5 star RB in Zach Evans to go with Barlow and Foster

Interested in what they do on offense.
They brought Jerry Kill in as a full time coach. Mainly for the running game.

Be careful underestimating TCU.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh awwwww TCU national Champs... [roll]

WVU 5-4 vs your god complex coach Patty. WVU 2 straight wins. WVU has won 3 of last 4. Would have won more but horrible calls no some no calls cost WVU 3 games. So you can take your ball pumping of TCU and quit over inflating their butts.

As of right now they have more talent than WVU.
Could change next year. Could change this year based on development

Going to find out where they are at. QB issues are always a problem.

Top 5 incoming freshman were all Texas and TCU.
TCU actually brought in two players better than OU according to 247

Plus the #1 transfer in Marcel Brooks

Last edited:
Has nothing to do with liking anyone.
A counter argument can be based on them not having a QB. But we don't know what type of offense they are going to put out there.

In terms of talent on the field. They are the fourth possibly the third best team in the Big 12.

WVU has NFL talent but it is limited to certain positions.
Neal Brown is in the process of changing this. As of right now it is the most important thing for WVU this year.

Some of you let the truth mess with your mind...

USC would be smart to get rid of Stanford like Texas did to Rice.
But that doesn't mean you have to remove the academic partnership. Especially if Stanford is willing to stop playing P5 football. Texas still maintains one with Rice

We will see. Something is going to happen in the next 3-4 years in the Big 12.

Did you hear? USC to the BIG 12

I heard here first. I believe moron TVZ said he expects SC to join the Big12. He googled all night last Monday and dug up a surfer from Malibu that predicted SC will go to Big12 because so many California people are moving to Austin, TX. Wonder if TVZ has got his first tube yet?

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Poor Greggy

Can't allow words to bother you.

Whatever happens with WVU is on them.
Either they take a step up or they don't. All of this other shit is just noise.

Big 12 is hoping Les Miles/Jeff Long/David Booth can get something going there with the football program.

When the Big 12 started you had an issue.
Oklahoma schools for numerous reasons were able to develop or already had Oil School mentality.

Rest of the Big 12 doesn't outside of Texas and Oklahoma

But WVU is heading that way
Don't actually have to be an oil school to have an oil school mentality

Why does everyone back in Mountaineerland keep talking about the B12 stealing schools from the P12. I have lived in AZ for 15 years, and the past 20 in CA. No one in either state is talking about anyone in the P12 leaving for the B12. I think its more realistic that Nebraska will leave the B1G before either Colorado or Utah leaves the P12. And, there is absolutely no way that UofA, ASU, USC, or UCLA is even considering jumping ship. And, let's not forget that the P12 is more than football. That conference has more Natties in all sports than any other conference, including the B1G and SEC. The P12 will survive. And, look out. One of these days USC will get a coach who can keep local grown talent at home. Then they will b once again be rivaling both 'Bama and Clemson at one of the top teams in the country. (Notice, I did not include tOSU or UM in that scenario. tOSU has to do more than show up in the playoffs to get considered as an equal.)

Why does everyone back in Mountaineerland keep talking about the B12 stealing schools from the P12. I have lived in AZ for 15 years, and the past 20 in CA. No one in either state is talking about anyone in the P12 leaving for the B12. I think its more realistic that Nebraska will leave the B1G before either Colorado or Utah leaves the P12. And, there is absolutely no way that UofA, ASU, USC, or UCLA is even considering jumping ship. And, let's not forget that the P12 is more than football. That conference has more Natties in all sports than any other conference, including the B1G and SEC. The P12 will survive. And, look out. One of these days USC will get a coach who can keep local grown talent at home. Then they will b once again be rivaling both 'Bama and Clemson at one of the top teams in the country. (Notice, I did not include tOSU or UM in that scenario. tOSU has to do more than show up in the playoffs to get considered as an equal.)
How cute...a resident of Commie L.A. is lying about Ohio State, the school that won the National Championship in the first CFP season. You're as embarrassing as the PAC 12, which Ohio State has whipped in major bowl games this decade. Oh, and when you pull your head out of your a$$ and the smog that pollutes your tiny brain, tell me how many CFP games that the PAC 12 and Big 12 have won. Your mayor is an idiot, and your Governor is even dumber.

All the reasons you mentioned is why the P12 has valuable pieces.
But the P12 as we know it won't survive.

Too many Mountain West type schools in their conference
USC deserves their piece of the pie. Their piece of the pie shouldn't be given to schools who can't survive on their own like Oregon State and Washington State

We will see what happens..

Besides Texas.
USC has the most combined Top 4 finishes in football, Final 4s and CWS

The other university is an university Texas feels sorry for. They are in the PAC 12 and they named their most famous school for a UT grad. But he gave all of his stuff to the Dolph Briscoe Center for American History at the University of Texas.

ASK TVZ. She started the rumor.

Some of you are in a bubble.

I didn't exactly start any rumor.
I just relayed info to you that I heard or read

For whatever reason the info bothered some of you

Definitely a poor showing by a couple of B12 teams. Losing to teams like Ohio U, Toledo, Bowling Green, and Youngstown State will be next if they aren't careful.

I saw on TV the other night that aliens were planning an invasion and only two FBI agents are fighting it.
The red head female agent is kind of good looking and the guy should get busy with her before the UFOs start landing.
It was on TV so it must be true.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
I don't understand shouting from the rooftops or jumping off a cliff after the opening games.

Every team learns and gets better, even by the 2nd game.

As for WVU, after the Oklahoma State game we'll have a better read, for better or for worse.

I don't understand shouting from the rooftops or jumping off a cliff after the opening games.

Every team learns and gets better, even by the 2nd game.

As for WVU, after the Oklahoma State game we'll have a better read, for better or for worse.

Come on Eers! We’re talking about going 0-3 against the SunBelt and Texas Tech holding on for dear life against Huston Baptist for goodness sake. Who on earth do you expect to take you seriously? TT gave up almost 600 yards passing. Northern Texas beat Houston Baptist 57-31. They were a whopping 2-6 in their conference last year. You literally have no credibility and are the single biggest Big12 homer in America.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
ACC had a horrible year last year in OOC Greggy

So this in the end doesn't mean much except those programs need to raise their level

Kansas lost to Coastal Carolina last year and then ran Boston College off the field.

Probably would do the same thing again in 2020
If you want we can go through all the losses by the ACC to non P5 teams last year.

How cute...a resident of Commie L.A. is lying about Ohio State, the school that won the National Championship in the first CFP season. You're as embarrassing as the PAC 12, which Ohio State has whipped in major bowl games this decade. Oh, and when you pull your head out of your a$$ and the smog that pollutes your tiny brain, tell me how many CFP games that the PAC 12 and Big 12 have won. Your mayor is an idiot, and your Governor is even dumber.

Boy, I love it when a redneck lover overreacts. My original comment was in reference to how many people think that the P12 is ready to fold up and die. Not the case. I have lived in both Arizona and California, and my two kids still live in AZ (grads of ASU). I can guarantee that no one in either state is talking about how ASU, UofA, USC, or UCLA is getting ready to jump ship to the B1G or the B12. That is not going to happen, so get over it. As for your comment about commies in CA. Well, let's see. Neither our mayor nor governor is known as Putin's Bitch. That title is already taken.

Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Boy, I love it when a redneck lover overreacts. My original comment was in reference to how many people think that the P12 is ready to fold up and die. Not the case. I have lived in both Arizona and California, and my two kids still live in AZ (grads of ASU). I can guarantee that no one in either state is talking about how ASU, UofA, USC, or UCLA is getting ready to jump ship to the B1G or the B12. That is not going to happen, so get over it. As for your comment about commies in CA. Well, let's see. Neither our mayor nor governor is known as Putin's Bitch. That title is already taken.
Its funny how a fake Ohio State Fan hangs out on a Wvu message board and goes around calling people commies when he himself supports a draft dodger and coward who is a pawn of the Kremlin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT