ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 Football Preseason Poll is Live

Their goal is to finish ahead of the Jayhawks, and to relive a decades old win over Marshall, which apparently is their measuring stick.

Reactions: Humptod
Their goal is to finish ahead of the Jayhawks, and to relive a decades old win over Marshall, which apparently is their measuring stick.
If they lose to Pitt to open the season...free fall will occur! I know KU is horrifically bad but not out of the realm of possibility they could beat WVU if the Mounties quit early in the season....time will tell!

Reactions: Humptod
When are you going to post your next homophobic rant?

"You're a queer gay fat guy. Stop stalking me you queer weirdo. Nobody likes a queer." -- MichiganHerd

Life's biggest loser:

No description available.

If they lose to Pitt to open the season...free fall will occur! I know KU is horrifically bad but not out of the realm of possibility they could beat WVU if the Mounties quit early in the season....time will tell!
It's Mountaineers moron...not Mounties.

The preseason A.P. Poll went live today. WVU received as many votes as Kansas and 10 fewer than the real Mountaineers...the Appalachian State ones.

who Is going to win it?
you can never count out alabama because of where their coach is from..:smiley:....Georgia has a chance to repeat....and I hate to say it but if notre shame can get past the herd and ahia state their schedule is conducive to an undefeated season.....I dont see any B12 or ACC team challenging unless something freaky happens

you can never count out alabama because of where their coach is from..:smiley:....Georgia has a chance to repeat....and I hate to say it but if notre shame can get past the herd and ahia state their schedule is conducive to an undefeated season.....I dont see any B12 or ACC team challenging unless something freaky happens
So who is going to win it? 😆

'A member you have on ignore has posted at 10:53 a.m.'

lol, that's all I see. Wonderful.

The "4:46 a.m." post that you never saw must have been even better, M-Herd. However, you are missing an epic collapse of the biggest loser on Planet Earth, which is quite a site to see. It has become completely unhinged, and even Stone Cold, a fellow-WVU fan, has called it out.

The "4:46 a.m." post that you never saw must have been even better, M-Herd. However, you are missing an epic collapse of the biggest loser on Planet Earth, which is quite a site to see. It has become completely unhinged, and even Stone Cold, a fellow-WVU fan, has called it out.
LMAO...right on cue...keeping track of what time I post...I told everyone you would make a post about it...

WE ARE ALL LAUGHING AT YOU

I've witnessed he/him's meltdowns for what seems like three years now, which is why I place him on ignore until he's done stomping his fat feet. He's literally a doofus, and should do himself a favor and self-ban himself from posting. Maybe one of the WVU fans will have a talk with Vernon about taking out the trash.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT