ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 Basketball Standings...

tOSUGrad90

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2015
1. Kansas

Everybody else

Wash, rinse, repeat. Tack this thread, Mods, as this has been accurate for 14 consecutive seasons, and there is no reason to believe that anything will change in the future.

Still cannot topple Kansas, despite other teams within the conference only sending their JV squad to Morgantown.

Big 12 - Oklahoma in football, Kansas in basketball, and the rest being scrubs.

Still cannot topple Kansas, despite other teams within the conference only sending their JV squad to Morgantown.

Big 12 - Oklahoma in football, Kansas in basketball, and the rest being scrubs.
that;s precious....two stumbling herd fans calling ANY team scrubs...of course since the herd plays in a conference full of scrubs, and since they collect scrub money, and since they will have to win their scrub tournament played in a scrub practice facility or face having to pay some of their scrub money to play in a low level scrub tournament.....well I think you get my drift here:letsgo:

Reactions: MntnEERinSC
that;s precious....two stumbling herd fans calling ANY team scrubs...of course since the herd plays in a conference full of scrubs, and since they collect scrub money, and since they will have to win their scrub tournament played in a scrub practice facility or face having to pay some of their scrub money to play in a low level scrub tournament.....well I think you get my drift here:letsgo:

Herd fans know how rinky-dink Marshall is.....................that's why they always have a backup team to hide behind.

Last edited:
Nah, we B1G school fans have seen our squads win regular season and conference tournament championships in recent years, as WVU has battled to be the Big 12's bridesmaid.

Cat-Yawn.gif

Ohio State's record versus WVU in the last 10 meetings: 3-7

Last edited:
Stand by for peach basket era records , change of topic to football and or childish name calling.

Not that it has anything to do with this thread, kitty cat, but WVU's all-time record vs. Ohio State is 7-9. Thanks for being delusional WVU fan No. 1,000,000, who cherry picks/data mines stats, and reports incomplete numbers.

P.S. I have a couple of cats, and like your pic, but if you find this thread to be so boring, then why are you posting in it?

A very secure dude. Cats are great pets, especially for busy people who aren't home much, but you have to be willing to accept their independence and idiosyncrasies to enjoy them.

Not that it has anything to do with this thread, kitty cat, but WVU's all-time record vs. Ohio State is 7-9. Thanks for being delusional WVU fan No. 1,000,000, who cherry picks/data mines stats, and reports incomplete numbers.

P.S. I have a couple of cats, and like your pic, but if you find this thread to be so boring, then why are you posting in it?

I said the past 10 games, which includes Ohio State losing to WVU in the last two meetings. I'm just pointing out that the program you're bashing has had its way with Ohio State recently....doesn't look good for Ohio State fans to bash a program that, since 1979, has handled the Bucks pretty handily.

I know what you "said," puss, and it was foolish. The two schools haven't played since 2010 (WVU's first Final Four team in decades), so why would a 10-game sample size matter when the schools have played 16 times, and WVU is 7-9 vs. Ohio State? Incidentally, the two schools would have played in 2012, if Gonzaga hadn't blown WVU out of Pittsburgh just before the Zags lost to tOSU in the NCAA Tournament. Keep cherry picking stats, and I'll keep laughing at you. Perhaps, you should stick to the thread topic, which has nothing to do with Ohio State.

Nah...You come here masquerading as Buck fan, bashing a program that has had its way with Ohio State the last ten times they've played.

Very Marshallistic of you.....

Coincidence? I don't think so.

Yep, you've lost another debate,and resorted to waving your white flag, which always has been to falsely accuse others of being Marshall fans. Your Buckeye wife and I laugh at your delusions and insecurity as a WVU fan.

Yep, you've lost another debate,and resorted to waving your white flag, which always has been to falsely accuse others of being Marshall fans. Your Buckeye wife and I laugh at your delusions and insecurity as a WVU fan.

Lol! Do you two know each other?

Anyway....Your stay here makes no sense. Your persistent barrage against WVU makes no sense........unless.....UNLESS....

1200px-Marshall_Thundering_Herd_logo.svg.png

Your secret is safe with me. [winking]

Nah, we B1G school fans have seen our squads win regular season and conference tournament championships in recent years, as WVU has battled to be the Big 12's bridesmaid.
Regular season titles.

Well let's compare (since all-time matters more than the last 10 games played between 2 schools. THE Ohio State University joined the Big Ten conference in 1912. (6 years after its founding). It took O.S.U. 14 years to win its first regular season title.
W.V.U. still has 8 years to better that.

Conference tournament champ.

When it was started in 98, it took 5 years for the Ohio State Univ........oh wait, that tournament title was VACATED due to NCAA sanctions. It was not until 2007 til the Buckeye won the tourney without cheating. So it took Ohio 10 years. Tonight W.V.U. has a chance to do it in their 6th season.

Good try though fraud. Good try.

Note: topic change and childish name calling soon to follow.

Reactions: 30CAT
So, let me get this straight. The clown who attended West Virginia STATE, and has lived much closer to HUNTINGTON than MORGANHOLE for his entire life calls an Ohio State grad who grew up 75 miles from Columbus a fraud, then cries about "childish name calling?" You need psychiatric help, old man. Oh, and comparing what Ohio State did in 1912 to what WVU has done in the past six years is one of your dumber posts of all time. And, believe me, the bar that you have set for idiotic posts is extremely high.

So, let me get this straight. The clown who attended West Virginia STATE, and has lived much closer to HUNTINGTON than MORGANHOLE for his entire life calls an Ohio State grad who grew up 75 miles from Columbus a fraud, then cries about "childish name calling?" You need psychiatric help, old man. Oh, and comparing what Ohio State did in 1912 to what WVU has done in the past six years is one of your dumber posts of all time. And, believe me, the bar that you have set for idiotic posts is extremely high.
Wow got 2 for the price of 1.
First, where I live and went to college is clearly not the topic. Note that Michigan herd lives near Michigan but you call him a Wvu fan. Hypocrisy anyone.
Where you grew up and graduated from has never been proven, so move along here.
This thread is about what wvu has done or not done in the big 12. Calling you out for what your so called school did when it joined their current conference is fair game. Hypocrisy.
So only when it suits your argument as to wvu vs osu from 1940 or the last 10 games or when osu joined their conference or the last 10 years?? Hypocrisy.

Good job on the hollow name calling since you can and never will back any of it up.

Wow got 2 for the price of 1.
First, where I live and went to college is clearly not the topic. Note that Michigan herd lives near Michigan but you call him a Wvu fan. Hypocrisy anyone.
Where you grew up and graduated from has never been proven, so move along here.
This thread is about what wvu has done or not done in the big 12. Calling you out for what your so called school did when it joined their current conference is fair game. Hypocrisy.
So only when it suits your argument as to wvu vs osu from 1940 or the last 10 games or when osu joined their conference or the last 10 years?? Hypocrisy.

Good job on the hollow name calling since you can and never will back any of it up.
You showed up here after a long absence, pounding your chest, and feeling so confident, only to see WVU bend over to big daddy Kansas once again. Your tough guy act was premature, as usual, bridesmaid.

Reactions: MichiganHerd
You showed up here after a long absence, pounding your chest, and feeling so confident, only to see WVU bend over to big daddy Kansas once again. Your tough guy act was premature, as usual, bridesmaid.
A long absence is two weeks?? Sorry I didn't post while on Pittsburgh on business. I'll remember that next time so you won't worry.
So in my posts, where did I say that West Virginia was going to win. I only blew you up and you have to make something up to again to change the topic.

Nice to see where both of you run to here after watching the WVA game. But you two need to get a better writer.

You continue to dig the hole, deeper and deeper, little girls' coach. It's an amazing coincidence that you showed up here when you did...only to watch your fake favorite team assume its familiar bridesmaid role. Your creepy little obsession with me continues to sidetrack you from thread topics. This thread is about Kansas' dominance of the rest of the Little 12, including WVU. Kansas owns the nine dwarfs of the Big 12. Case closed.

As you and everyone else can see, you are the one who brought up regular and tournament conference titles. I just pointed out how long the Ohio state university was the "bridesmaid " before they won. Anymore misdirected commentary or are you going to revert back to your name calling and threats from momma 'a basement?

Little girls' coach remains in total denial. No matter how many times that he posts this nonsense, Ohio State's performance in 1912 has nothing to do with Kansas' dominance of the Fold & Blew, and the rest of the Little 12.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT