BIG 12 2020 football recruiting so far

Buckaineer

All-Conference
Sep 3, 2001
West Virginia
No. of commits: 4

Current national/Big 12 ranks: 61st/9th

Top commits: QB Garrett Greene, DE Aaron Lewis, WR Devell Washington

It’s a new era in Morgantown with Neal Brown now the head coach. Greene is the No. 26-ranked dual-threat quarterback in the cycle. This is the first full class for Brown and it should provide a map of how he wants his program to look from a personnel standpoint. All four prospects are from different states. West Virginia and Iowa State are the only Big 12 programs without a pledge from a Texan.

https://www.hookem.com/story/dotted-line-closer-look-big-12s-2020-recruiting-classes/

We will have a better sense of why you post here if you were actually a Texas fan.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Try to stay on topic. If you want this message board to serve a purpose...don't troll it yourself.

Try to post on your own board. Perhaps there wouldn't be any trolls.

That is not how things work. You get so carried away that you become the problem.
Try to stay on topic.

Try posting on all the Big 12 boards.

Then I might stay on topic.

If Texas man stopped posting the amount of people who regularly post here would decrease by like 33% because he’s literally one of three people who actually contribute to the board.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
I am all over the place.
If you want I could tell you the best board for each Big 12 team.

Kansas State has a pretty good message board.
They actually triggered Arkansas so bad 10 years ago that they made the local news in NWA because of a thread called "Does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program"

I've looked and asked. All Big 12 boards say they have never heard of TownesVanZandt.

Arkansas hasn't been good since the playboy Petrino was there.

2012 Cotton Bowl Classic Arkansas beat KSU 29-16.

10 years ago Arkansas was 8-5. Looks like KSU trigger jammed.

That is creepy....
Following me around. Means I live in your pea size brain.

The Rivals boards suck for most of the Big 12 schools.
Don't think they are the main board for any school. For WV it is pretty even between this one and 247.

To bring this back to Recruiting...

Sites are in competition with each other for business. Some sites try to discredit their rival sites by attacking the recruiting or football insiders. Capitalism at its finest

Especially at Texas. Some of these insiders like Chip Brown should have had their media credentials pulled.

Why did you take it away from recruiting by making lame remarks about 247? You're such a spin artist.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT