ADVERTISEMENT

Biden worst president ever

WVUALLEN

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2009
The Biden family is hopelessly corrupt. Everything Biden touches turns to trash. The economy, the failed banks, inflation, the ruined Mexican border, the killing drugs and on and on.

Biden’s thugs in the FBI, D.O.J. and New York have taken to arresting his political opponents. The modern Democrat party is turning America into a banana republic police state. Joe Biden is the worst president America has ever had. He is a failure in every way.

Biden’s poll numbers look grim as he preps for reelection bid.

Biden has not yet officially announced he’s running again next year, though he has said he plans to. Polls show his approval rating is hovering in the low 40s, right around the mark where some of his predecessors who were denied second terms sat at this point of their presidencies.

A deep dive into the numbers reveals Biden isn’t just struggling with independents and near-unanimous disapproval among Republicans. He’s also soft among Democrats and left-leaning demographic groups, a weakness that suggests a diminished enthusiasm for his candidacy.

Reactions: atlkvb
President Joe Biden’s job performance remain negative across most of the country, including in battlegrounds like Arizona and Georgia that were pivotal to his 2020 victory, marking a stubborn continuation of his standing a year ago as he prepares to launch a re-election campaign.

Biden's Approval Rating Underwater in 40 States - Including New Mexico.

Biden is the presumptive nominee for the Democratic party where no other serious contenders have emerged.

In New Mexico, the poll found that Biden’s net approval was 8-points under, meaning 8% more voters disapproved than approved of his job performance. That’s a 16-point swing from September 2021 when the president posted an 8-point net approval rating in New Mexico.

Biden Overall Approval at 40%, Key Issue Ratings Lackluster.

President Joe Biden’s latest job approval rating is 40%, his sixth consecutive reading in the 40% to 42% range. Biden is also underwater in ratings of his handling of four issues -- the environment (43% of Americans approve), energy policy (38%), foreign affairs (38%) and the economy (32%).

Biden’s rating on the environment has dropped seven percentage points, while on energy policy, it is down five points.

64ca977187861dea.jpg

No more conspiracies theories to go chasing after?

Plenty of conspiracy being conducted by Biden and his crew. Calling it a conspiracy theroy was created to muddy up the water so people couldn't see the water wasn't that deep.

Reactions: Airport
Biden's constituency:
1. People on the dole
2. Marxists
3. Stupid people
4. Fraudulent voters

Plenty of conspiracy being conducted by Biden and his crew. Calling it a conspiracy theroy was created to muddy up the water so people couldn't see the water wasn't that deep.
I'm interested in the latest one you guys are sniffing. The one that says the 21-year old is just a patsy.....like Oswald. :joy:

I'm interested in the latest one you guys are sniffing. The one that says the 21-year old is just a patsy.....like Oswald. :joy:

That's not what I said. There's a whole thread on it. I said he got caught and they are going to put him in jail. Unlike others. Hope you weren't hanging out on Discord with him. If so come back and tell me about that conspiracy. Before you know it they will be over here looking for classified information. You got any on your computer? If so stop talking to me.

Would make sense. If not, they respond way more to themselves than anyone else does, except for maybe ATL when he's having a GIF stroke.
No, I use memes to mock how ineffective and deceitful you folks on the Left are. Like YOU lying about being firmly ensconced on the Left. I asked you to name Republican policies you support. Silence. So I mock that with a meme to illustrate your deceit and insincerity.

@NYC_Eer pleading to be believed
giphy.gif

Get up off your knees you liar!!!!!

Reactions: WVUALLEN
No wonders they hate her. I never really paid that much attention to her before but that sounds pretty crazy.

The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) allegedly directed operatives to exploit the death of George Floyd and spread anti-democracy messages on U.S. social media platforms, according to an FBI affidavit unsealed on Monday.

Additionally, the 912 Group was allegedly tasked with echoing and spreading left-wing talking points regarding law enforcement and race.

The CCP allegedly ordered the 912 Group to “take advantage of the second anniversary of the [George] ‘Floyd’s death’ incident in the United States to reveal the law enforcement brutality in the U.S., racial discrimination, and other social problems.” according to the FBI affidavit. The group posted numerous times on social media accusing U.S. law enforcement of racism.

The CCP Tasked Operatives With Promoting Anti-American, Left-Wing Talking Points On Social Media, FBI Affidavit Says​

Tip of the iceberg.

If you are going to use batshit crazy woman, include her comments defending the 21-year old leaker.

She might be crazy but she got to see the SAR today. Are not interested in seeing them too. Like Trump's taxes.

The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) allegedly directed operatives to exploit the death of George Floyd and spread anti-democracy messages on U.S. social media platforms, according to an FBI affidavit unsealed on Monday.

Additionally, the 912 Group was allegedly tasked with echoing and spreading left-wing talking points regarding law enforcement and race.

The CCP allegedly ordered the 912 Group to “take advantage of the second anniversary of the [George] ‘Floyd’s death’ incident in the United States to reveal the law enforcement brutality in the U.S., racial discrimination, and other social problems.” according to the FBI affidavit. The group posted numerous times on social media accusing U.S. law enforcement of racism.

The CCP Tasked Operatives With Promoting Anti-American, Left-Wing Talking Points On Social Media, FBI Affidavit Says​

Tip of the iceberg.
If you are going to use batshit crazy woman, include her comments defending the 21-year old leaker.

Speaking of batshit crazy. Seems I might of mentioned this before. Do you need me to explain it to you more?

See a lot of "Stupid SammyK" posts in this thread. He is defender of all things "loser." Also an anti American, anti Christian, anti white, anti police, pro baby killer, pro riot, pro America last celler dweller. His bulb is about 7 watts.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUALLEN and atlkvb

Tip of the iceberg.

Go raid the one in Chicago now. This isn't good enough.

Speaking of batshit crazy. Seems I might of mentioned this before. Do you need me to explain it to you more?
????? America's enemy.......taking advantage of a situation......to spread propaganda.......BREAKING NEWS AT 11.......man, that sh!t's been happening since the Cold War.....or before. For f**k's sake, Paul Revere did it against the British in March 1770. :joy:

????? America's enemy.......taking advantage of a situation......to spread propaganda.......BREAKING NEWS AT 11.......man, that sh!t's been happening since the Cold War.....or before. For f**k's sake, Paul Revere did it against the British in March 1770. :joy:

Nice try clown. It goes with everything else I have posted about how they are using the internet and propaganda to fuel the color revolution that's happening right in front of you.

Sad you would try to defend it. Are you on Xi's payroll too?

Nice try clown. It goes with everything else I have posted about how they are using the internet and propaganda to fuel the color revolution that's happening right in front of you.

Sad you would try to defend it. Are you on Xi's payroll too?
And they've been doing this for a long long time. Look back a bit buddy. Look at how the communists attempted to infiltrate the Civil Rights Movement back in the 1950's-1960's. This isn't "new" to anyone, but maybe you.

EDIT: And I'm not sure how I'm "defending" anything. I'm simply stating that this isn't "new", like you are trying to make it seem. They just are using modern technology, but same tactics.

And they've been doing this for a long long time. Look back a bit buddy. Look at how the communists attempted to infiltrate the Civil Rights Movement back in the 1950's-1960's. This isn't "new" to anyone, but maybe you.

EDIT: And I'm not sure how I'm "defending" anything. I'm simply stating that this isn't "new", like you are trying to make it seem. They just are using modern technology, but same tactics.

I have discussed the Communist doing it back then on here before.

We didn't have Social Media back then. So yes this level of execution is new and more effective . You know that. So yes you are defending it. Stop pretending to be ignorant.

I have discussed the Communist doing it back then on here before.

We didn't have Social Media back then. So yes this level of execution is new and more effective . You know that. So yes you are defending it. Stop pretending to be ignorant.
Please STFU. I'm not defending anything. I haven't seen you post anything about the past efforts to create a race war in America by communists. If you have, fine. That propaganda sh!t is as dangerous as the deep fakes that people put out there to create these radicalized conspiracy believers. Both are divisive. (And you know the ones I'm talking about)

Reactions: BigLickMountee
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT