ADVERTISEMENT

Biden went underground for 5 days to deliver that? Shewwww

Only person that was friends with Hitler was Neville Chamberlain. Chamberlain swore that Adolf would only occupy German-influenced nations. That was another lie by a Fascist regime.

Poor Joe.....I actually felt sorry for him.......telling lie after lie,mumbling,stumbling and trying to figure out what to say. Kalmala will be doing the State of The Union addresses.

Poor Joe.....I actually felt sorry for him.......telling lie after lie,mumbling,stumbling and trying to figure out what to say. Kalmala will be doing the State of The Union addresses.
I don’t think that’s going to happen now. Not because of the debates, but Joe lost Pa tonight.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Only person that was friends with Hitler was Neville Chamberlain. Chamberlain swore that Adolf would only occupy German-influenced nations. That was another lie by a Fascist regime.

You're wrong on that.

You forgot old man Joe Kennedy.

Cost him his ambassadorship.

Trump controlled himself tonight. You could tell he was itching but he resisted scratching.

Handled himself much better by focusing on his accomplishments and hitting Joe where it hurt the most - his years of ineffectiveness. Why didn't you get it done? Well played.

Only thing I wish he'd hit him on harder was why he was taking credit for everything that he considered a success in the Obama administration but denouncing the failures and putting them on Obama by claiming you weren't the president. Hit him with are you saying the American people elected the wrong man? That you were the real power behind the throne? Or are you doing what you've always done - taking credit for things while throwing the black man under the bus?

Reactions: Christian96
I don’t think that’s going to happen now. Not because of the debates, but Joe lost Pa tonight.
I hope you are right....but I have to stick with the prediction I made two years ago.........But I will say there is a glimmer of hope because I never anticipated how badly Biden has deteriorated. BTW...I would gladly eat crow on this one.

The Biden’s were probably making money from Hitlers Germany

Trump should have hit him with it, too. Make a great commercial either way.

He should have said something along the lines of this:

"This job is the most stressful job in the world. Take a look at my predecessors. What they looked like on their inauguration day versus their last day in office. It takes a toll. It requires you to make decisions often with limited facts often in seconds. Now, look at Joe. Look at how he answers questions he already knows are coming. The man, according to him and his team, had to take three days off the campaign trail to prepare how to answer questions about topics you already know are coming. Think about that - 3 days to study his answer about climate change and COVID. How can we trust Joe to make decisions on the fly? Clearly, the man isn't physically, morally, or mentally fit to do this high-stress job."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT