ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Praises Putin...

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
Jun 15, 2021 :
President Joe Biden praised Russian President Vladimir Putin during a Monday press conference at the NATO summit and took shots at the Republican Party, including former President Donald Trump.

Biden, who was two and half hours late to the press conference, only took questions from five reporters.

The first question went to ABC News reporter Cecilia Vega who asked Biden about his upcoming meeting with Putin. Regarding what concessions he wanted Putin to make, Vega asked Biden what would make a successful meeting, what Americans should expect, and what his mindset was going into the meeting.

Included in Biden’s response, Biden called Putin “tough,” “bright,” and “a worthy adversary”:
" I have met with him. He’s bright. He’s tough. And I have found that he is a — as they say, when you used to play ball, “a worthy adversary.”

Jun 15, 2021 :
Pedo-Joe praised Russian President Vladimir Putin during a Monday press conference at the NATO summit and took shots at the Republican Party, including former President Donald Trump.

The pedophile, who was two and half hours late to the press conference, only took questions from five reporters.

The first question went to ABC News reporter Cecilia Vega who asked the toddler-toucher about his upcoming meeting with Putin. Regarding what concessions he wanted Putin to make, Vega asked the kiddie-caresser what would make a successful meeting, what Americans should expect, and what his mindset was going into the meeting.

Included in Pedo-Joe’s response, Pedo-Joe called Putin “tough,” “bright,” and “a worthy adversary”:
" I have met with him. He’s bright. He’s tough. And I have found that he is a — as they say, when you used to play ball, “a worthy adversary.”

slow moe just isn't very bright. He's the poster child of bleaters. Telling things how they are isn't praise. He would know that if he weren't so brainwashed.

Pedo-Joe is saying the exact same thing Trump said, but it's different to a bleater.

🤡 :joy::joy::joy:

I've never seen someone so desperate to defend Trump. Your efforts are comical and pathetic but continue entertaining everyone, thx.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT