ADVERTISEMENT

biden inc's ... Executive Order 14008, “Tackling the Climate Crisis at Home and Abroad”

49b56622bd99453b.jpeg
7bbb70400b404003.jpeg

Memphis Meats and other lab grown meat people are in the process of solving this for us. Who was it on this board that saw this coming years ago? I forget now, who was it?

We get dumber everyday
MAYBE we will wise up and mount a massive effort to have Reps take control of both houses in 2022 and then dispose of incompetent Biden in 2024. We have the date and evidence that this administration is not for the benefit of the American public. Hope that public begins to speak loudly and often and show their displeasure at any/ALL elections by bringing in such a high percentage of conservatives

Reactions: roadtrasheer
MAYBE we will wise up and mount a massive effort to have Reps take control of both houses in 2022 and then dispose of incompetent Biden in 2024. We have the date and evidence that this administration is not for the benefit of the American public. Hope that public begins to speak loudly and often and show their displeasure at any/ALL elections by bringing in such a high percentage of conservatives
Do so at small town local elections

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
And yet Biden never said it. Shocking isn't it?

Yea, I’m not believing anything from CNN. They ceased being a news organization a couple of years ago and became a full-on propaganda network for the Democratic Party.

Yea, I’m not believing anything from CNN. They ceased being a news organization a couple of years ago and became a full-on propaganda network for the Democratic Party.
...and Biden still never said it. It came from the Daily Mail.

...and Biden still never said it. It came from the Daily Mail.

Just because he doesn’t directly say it, doesn’t mean the implication of implementation isn’t there. Never directly said he’d do a lot of things that he’s doing, but here we are. Fracking, SCOTUS, DC statehood, Keystone, etc.

You get that right? That’s the out.

Just because he doesn’t directly say it, doesn’t mean the implication of implementation isn’t there. Never directly said he’d do a lot of things that he’s doing, but here we are. Fracking, SCOTUS, DC statehood, Keystone, etc.

You get that right? That’s the out.
Move the goal post wherever you want.

Move the goal post wherever you want.
Not moving the goal posts, calibrating the sport for you. You act like politicians come out and say all of the negative implications of their initiatives in trying to sell it. Common practice to not get into the details, otherwise, it wouldn’t pass. You think by these articles you’re proving something that you aren’t.

There is no climate crisis.
The US is not systemically racist.
These are lies upon which communists will form policies to take away your liberty and destroy America.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
1. it's NOT a Fox article...

2. the article said "by 2030"...

3. you have no proof it's invalid...

4. you still hate America and God...

I’ll start pouring motor oil in the rivers before I stop eating real meat.

Perhaps so, but when they perfect it to the point where it's as good and as cheap as real meat, which granted might not be anytime soon, but when it happens, people will eat it.

Here's how I view the long term of it, with "long term" perhaps not being in my lifetime, but so be it. Consider all the various kinds of steak there are. What is the best? Okay, pretend for a minute that the best didn't exist. What would be the best then? It would be whatever is currently 2nd best.

So what if we lived in that world and then someone invented a better kind of steak (the kind that is the best in our world but which doesn't exist in this hypothetical world)? It would literally be the best steak ever but that didn't exist before now.

Well eventually...and again "eventually" could be a long time from now...but eventually, they will invent a fake steak that is BETTER than any currently existing steak.

You denying that the far leftists who are pulling Bidens strings are not pushing pulling the plug on the cattle industry?
Do you still believe that Trump told you to drink Lysol?

It's a LOT WORSE THAN YOU THINK...

the elites are just going to take the land and water...

Executive Order 14008, “Tackling the Climate Crisis at Home and Abroad” (86 Fed. Reg. 7,619), was signed on January 27th, 2021 and in it is the “30 x 30” program which would render 30 percent of the land and water in the United States under permanent protection by the federal government by 2030.

It’s a better than fair bet that the federal government, led by a liberal Marxist regime, has no interest in seizing land in urban areas. If you live in a city, or a town you’re most likely safe. So, what’s left? Rural land. Farm and ranch land in private ownership used to grow crops or raise livestock that feeds this nation, and other people around the world, and the water we use for drinking, manufacturing and every other need we have.

(c) I have created a new Presidentially appointed position, the Special Presidential Envoy for Climate, to elevate the issue of climate change and underscore the commitment my Administration will make toward addressing it.

"and put the United States on a path to achieve net-zero emissions, economy-wide, by no later than 2050."

(e) The United States will immediately begin the process of developing its nationally determined contribution under the Paris Agreement.

(ii) develop a strategy for how the voice and vote of the United States can be used in international financial institutions, including the World Bank Group and the International Monetary Fund, to promote financing programs, economic stimulus packages, and debt relief initiatives that are aligned with and support the goals of the Paris Agreement; and

Last edited:
Fox apologized and is frantically backpedaling on the story. Good.
You folks have more pressing issues than defending Biden:

NYC was marred by gun violence over the weekend, when 31 people were wounded in 28 shootings from Friday through Sunday, police said.

Dozens of victims were wounded from 12 a.m. Friday through end of day Sunday, the New York Police Department (NYPD) said in an email .
Fifteen people were struck by bullets in 14 shootings on Saturday alone, the NYPD said.

The Police Benevolent Association, the union that represents more than 50,000 active and retired NYPD officers, reported that 50 New Yorkers were shot over the past week – a 257% spike from the same time last year.

As of Sunday, there had been 376 shootings with 416 victims so far this year – up 76.5% and 71.9%, respectively, compared to the same time in 2020, the NYPD said.

You folks have more pressing issues than defending Biden:

NYC was marred by gun violence over the weekend, when 31 people were wounded in 28 shootings from Friday through Sunday, police said.

Dozens of victims were wounded from 12 a.m. Friday through end of day Sunday, the New York Police Department (NYPD) said in an email .
Fifteen people were struck by bullets in 14 shootings on Saturday alone, the NYPD said.

The Police Benevolent Association, the union that represents more than 50,000 active and retired NYPD officers, reported that 50 New Yorkers were shot over the past week – a 257% spike from the same time last year.

As of Sunday, there had been 376 shootings with 416 victims so far this year – up 76.5% and 71.9%, respectively, compared to the same time in 2020, the NYPD said.
All the work Rudy Giuliani, NYPD, FBI, and the courts did to crush the crime rate has been thrown out the window.

All the work Rudy Giuliani, NYPD, FBI, and the courts did to crush the crime rate has been thrown out the window.

All you have to do is look at the leaders in the state and in the city and you can see why its gone to hell. Typical libtard shithole.

Reactions: bornaneer
Perhaps so, but when they perfect it to the point where it's as good and as cheap as real meat, which granted might not be anytime soon, but when it happens, people will eat it.

Here's how I view the long term of it, with "long term" perhaps not being in my lifetime, but so be it. Consider all the various kinds of steak there are. What is the best? Okay, pretend for a minute that the best didn't exist. What would be the best then? It would be whatever is currently 2nd best.

So what if we lived in that world and then someone invented a better kind of steak (the kind that is the best in our world but which doesn't exist in this hypothetical world)? It would literally be the best steak ever but that didn't exist before now.

Well eventually...and again "eventually" could be a long time from now...but eventually, they will invent a fake steak that is BETTER than any currently existing steak.
I agree with you, hope to god it’s not in my lifetime.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT