ADVERTISEMENT

Biden granted more oil and gas drilling permits than Trump in his first 2 years in office

Stopping fracking is the real indicator. Easiest way to bring up the crude and natural gas. Probably need to think when price really started going up. It wasn’t under trump . Trump isn’t in Chinas back pocket like the grifter biden
Getting the permit to drill is a small part of Getting the oil/ gas to refinement. Sorta like giving a person a driver's license and no car to drive .

Very astute. That’s how oil companies make their money, buying permits for dry holes.
Takes a lot more than the permit to drill . If they don't cut some of the red tape on getting the oil/ gas to market why drill ?
In NJ and Philly they have refineries moth balled because of government red tape coming from state and federal. Pipelines that need refurbished and new ones to build . I just finished a 20 mile 30" natural gas pipeline in Central jersey that was protested all the way .... it was a replacement for one put in in the 50's . People have no idea what they are even protesting.
Knowing it would wreck us as a country I would love for energy providers to shut it down for 1 week give Democrats what they want ....

The left has declared war on oil, then expects oil companies to invest in oil.

"We're going to shut fossil fuels down, but here are some permits, if you want to invest." -Leftists to oil companies

"Oil companies are at fault, my bleaters. It's all their fault!" -Leftists to their bleaters

"Baaaaaaaaa....BAAAAAAAA!!" -Bleaters to their messiahs
images

Reactions: roadtrasheer
The left has declared war on oil, then expects oil companies to invest in oil.

"We're going to shut fossil fuels down, but here are some permits, if you want to invest." -Leftists to oil companies

"Oil companies are at fault, my bleaters. It's all their fault!" -Leftists to their bleaters

"Baaaaaaaaa....BAAAAAAAA!!" -Bleaters to their messiahs
images
I know I'm crazy for wanting the gas companies natural and gasoline to shut the valves, I fully understand what will happen. But to watch the Democrats scream how cold it is and they can't charge the electric car .... the list of things they need that would be shut down... oh the crying would be delicious....

Reactions: 30CAT

Pedo-Joe allowed three times as many illegal foreign nationals, terrorists and drugs cross our borders than Trump. Trump had it more under control than it had been in decades. Pedo-Joe opened the border up on day one in office.

Also, you bleater, want to talk about Pedo-Joe's war on fossil fuels? Didn't think so. It's a crying shame you can't put two and two together, but that's expected of a bleater.

I know I'm crazy for wanting the gas companies natural and gasoline to shut the valves, I fully understand what will happen. But to watch the Democrats scream how cold it is and they can't charge the electric car .... the list of things they need that would be shut down... oh the crying would be delicious....

My last gas bill was more than it ever has been. It has nearly doubled even though we've had a VERY mild winter so far.

Bleaters cheer as leftists destroy our country.

January 26, 2023 7:01 PM ET

Republican Rep. Steve Scalise of Louisiana blasted President Joe Biden’s veto threat against legislation that would promote more domestic oil drilling.

“The president actually issued a veto threat on this bill. A veto threat should be a rare exercise that you reserve for policy that might hurt the country,” Scalise said as the House of Representatives debated H.R. 21, the Strategic Petroleum Response Act. “Let’s read why the president issued the veto threat. In his veto threat he said ‘the administration’s use of the Strategic Petroleum Reserve has been essential to protecting our energy security and to lowering gas prices for Americans.’

Biden boasted that the releases from the SPR lowered gas prices in a Nov. 29 speech.

“I hope I’m not the one that breaks this news to the White House, but, Mr. President, your policies have not lowered gas prices for Americans,” Scalise said. “Maybe the calculator’s broken at the White House, we did the math. LEt’s so some fact checking. Since Joe Biden took the oath of office, gas prices have not lowered, they have increased 50%.”

A gallon of regular gas cost an average of $3.502, an increase of 40 cents in the last month, according to AAA. On Nov. 3, 2020, the average price for a gallon of gas was $2.1218,

Reactions: 30CAT and moe
This is a pretty good song that captures it

The recent thousands of layoffs by Amazon, Meta and many other large and small companies are a direct result of the Biden's administration's war on energy. When the idiot took office, we were energy independent. The stupid dems purposefully destroyed that advantage from their first day in power, causing rising costs to business, inflation and the predictable layoffs. Probably about half of those who lost their jobs voted for Biden so they only have themselves to blame for their predicament.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT