ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Caught Again

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
The White House narrative that Hunter Biden’s art buyers remain anonymous to prevent the appearance of any undue influence is falling apart after it was reported that a President Biden appointee is one of Hunter Biden's friends and buyers.

Hunter Biden’s artwork has brought in at least $1.3 million, and one of the buyers is Elizabeth Hirsh Naftali, who was appointed by President Biden to the Commission for the Preservation of America’s Heritage Abroad in July 2022, Business Insider reported Monday.

Hirsh Naftali previously donated more than $200,000 to President Biden’s 2020 campaign and has visited the White House more than a dozen times since he’s been in office. Her appointment came eight months after Hunter Biden’s first art opening.

The White House has repeatedly pledged that the buyers’ identities would remain unknown to both Hunter Biden.

After careful consideration, a system has been established that allows for Hunter Biden to work in his profession within reasonable safeguards," then-White House press secretary Jen Psaki said on July 9, 2021.
A reporter asked Psaki whether it would be "more transparent to just release the names of the buyers so that everyone would know who purchased this art and how much they paid."
"Well, we won't know who the buyers are," Psaki responded. "Hunter Biden won't know who the buyers are.

Psaki reiterated the next day that Hunter Biden "will not be informed" of the identities of the buyers, saying, "He will not know, we will not know who purchases his art."

Walter Shaub, who served as the ethics chief during the Obama administration, repeatedly blasted Hunter and the Biden administration in 2021 for what he perceived was an "absolutely appalling" art scheme.

"This is a guy who has clearly endeavored to make money off his dad being a politician rather than carving out his own path. And the only thing you have to do to understand that is go find the New Yorker article written by Adam Entous, who was very sympathetic of him in many ways but also honestly reported things like him just accepting a gigantic diamond from a foreign businessman who had interests before the United States government," Shaub said on Law & Crime’s "Objections" podcast.

Hunter Biden's grotesquely inflated art prices create a scheme of influence-seekers funneling money to the Biden family," Shaub said.

Hirsh Naftali has visited the White House at least 13 times during the Biden administration between 2021 and 2023, according to the most up-to-date White House visitor logs .
The visits show one-on-one meetings with White House aides.

Hates America, disrespects our highest court, our Constitution is in his way, a racist, a crook, a pedophile and compromised.

And bleaters talk about Trump?

That's why I keep saying, Democrats AND their bleaters are destroying our country. Democrats want us to trade our freedoms for power and bleaters choose hatred over our country.

Absolutely disgusting.

The White House narrative that Hunter Biden’s art buyers remain anonymous to prevent the appearance of any undue influence is falling apart after it was reported that a President Biden appointee is one of Hunter Biden's friends and buyers.

Hunter Biden’s artwork has brought in at least $1.3 million, and one of the buyers is Elizabeth Hirsh Naftali, who was appointed by President Biden to the Commission for the Preservation of America’s Heritage Abroad in July 2022, Business Insider reported Monday.

Hirsh Naftali previously donated more than $200,000 to President Biden’s 2020 campaign and has visited the White House more than a dozen times since he’s been in office. Her appointment came eight months after Hunter Biden’s first art opening.

The White House has repeatedly pledged that the buyers’ identities would remain unknown to both Hunter Biden.

After careful consideration, a system has been established that allows for Hunter Biden to work in his profession within reasonable safeguards," then-White House press secretary Jen Psaki said on July 9, 2021.
A reporter asked Psaki whether it would be "more transparent to just release the names of the buyers so that everyone would know who purchased this art and how much they paid."
"Well, we won't know who the buyers are," Psaki responded. "Hunter Biden won't know who the buyers are.

Psaki reiterated the next day that Hunter Biden "will not be informed" of the identities of the buyers, saying, "He will not know, we will not know who purchases his art."

Walter Shaub, who served as the ethics chief during the Obama administration, repeatedly blasted Hunter and the Biden administration in 2021 for what he perceived was an "absolutely appalling" art scheme.

"This is a guy who has clearly endeavored to make money off his dad being a politician rather than carving out his own path. And the only thing you have to do to understand that is go find the New Yorker article written by Adam Entous, who was very sympathetic of him in many ways but also honestly reported things like him just accepting a gigantic diamond from a foreign businessman who had interests before the United States government," Shaub said on Law & Crime’s "Objections" podcast.

Hunter Biden's grotesquely inflated art prices create a scheme of influence-seekers funneling money to the Biden family," Shaub said.

Hirsh Naftali has visited the White House at least 13 times during the Biden administration between 2021 and 2023, according to the most up-to-date White House visitor logs .
The visits show one-on-one meetings with White House aides.
Hey...when I said I didn't know who this art chick was why doesn't anyone believe me? I can't even remember what I say from one minute to the next!
iu

True, but you also never let us forget how creepy you are Joe...keep up the bad work!

Reactions: 30CAT
Hey...when I said I didn't know who this art chick was why doesn't anyone believe me? I can't even remember what I say from one minute to the next!
iu

True, but you also never let us forget how creepy you are Joe...keep up the bad work!
Who would’ve thought? With these art buyers paying huge money, can we consider Hunter as one of the greats? Picasso, Dahli, Michelangelo, Warhol…..Hunter Biden.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT