ADVERTISEMENT

Baker Mayfield

BM Reminded them of a younger TB.

If BM means Baker Mayfield and TB means Teddy Bridgewater, Taj Boyd, or Taj Boyd's Father that's a real insult to Teddy Bridgewater, Taj Boyd, or Taj Boyd's Father.

I won't even think TB means Terry Bradshaw or Tom Brady cause that's just too crazy.

Last edited:
Call me a hater if you want, but this has Ryan Leaf bust all over it to me.

The Browns just cant get out of their own way.

I also think Mayfield will be a bust, but not as bad as Cryin' Ryan Leaf. I think Mayfield won't last long due to injuries. I wish him well but my gut tells me he'll get worn down fast.

Listen Eers we’ve had this conversation before. Don’t talk money with me sir. That might work for ya with some of the kids on here but your eyes would blow out if you paid my lifestyle for one month haha.

We good sir?
The more money you have, the better. I'm happy for you. I don't begrudge other people's good fortunes. I'm happy with mine, thanks in great part to my WVU education. I got more than my money's worth from my days in Morgantown.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
The more money you have, the better. I'm happy for you. I don't begrudge other people's good fortunes. I'm happy with mine, thanks in great part to my WVU education. I got more than my money's worth from my days in Morgantown.

Cool Eers but you are the one that brought money into your reply to my post. I just basically posted to go a different direction with me because I’m happy you are comfortable and retired in Florida. I just bought a house in Windermere outside of Orlando last week and close on the 8th. Neighbor!

Listen Eers we’ve had this conversation before. Don’t talk money with me sir. That might work for ya with some of the kids on here but your eyes would blow out if you paid my lifestyle for one month haha.

We good sir?

Allow me to introduce you all to Pitt's version of Rutgersal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT