ADVERTISEMENT

Assuming that.....

gcb

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Marshall makes the Big Dance, as usual, could they wind up in our bracket?

And if they do, can we figure on upsetting them again?

Are you guys already in? Congratulations!
yes we are as a matter of fact....we could lose both regular season games and our tournament game and still be in.....can the herd say that?......and the answer is a resounding.......NO........NYET.......NADA........NEGATIVE.......does that help to explain things?

Come on. You know we have Ollie in place at the ncaa to keep the herd out. If they win their tournament then you know he'll influence the committee to make sure they are not in our bracket.

One game at a time.....we need to win Thursday and Saturday, then worry about our trip to Birmingham, the greatest city in Alabam, you can travel across this big wide land, but there ain't no place like Birmingham!

One game at a time.....we need to win Thursday and Saturday, then worry about our trip to Birmingham, the greatest city in Alabam, you can travel across this big wide land, but there ain't no place like Birmingham!
That's why they film quite a few episodes of "first 48" from there. Great city

Retail is tough but you bought that ailing company at a nice price...sometimes pays to shop through the scrap heap!

They came out with an announcement for some kind of "Get your Penney's Worth" promotion, which might be part of what's driven the increase.

The scrap heap is decent because it doesn't take much to make a large percentage increase. I wouldn't do the penny stocks, but things trading under $20 can be good at times.

They came out with an announcement for some kind of "Get your Penney's Worth" promotion, which might be part of what's driven the increase.

The scrap heap is decent because it doesn't take much to make a large percentage increase. I wouldn't do the penny stocks, but things trading under $20 can be good at times.
I'm starting to get interested in Gold...I have no idea what a trump Presidency will do to the market or to the world for that matter!

I'm starting to get interested in Gold...I have no idea what a trump Presidency will do to the market or to the world for that matter!

Back in 2003, I think, there were news articles detailing how many major metro areas were issuing over 45% of the sub-prime mortgages. It wasn't hard to see what was going to happen, so I put an investment in gold (in 2006) that ultimately tripled after the crash. Of course, then I got divorced, so that's all gone now. LOL

I understand your position and thoughts, but I don't think we are quite on the precipice we were before. It's my sincere hope that people wake up and recognize Trump for what he is. (I often put too much faith in the collective intelligence of the populace). However, even though gold is down from its post-crash high, it seems to be trending up again.

Back in 2003, I think, there were news articles detailing how many major metro areas were issuing over 45% of the sub-prime mortgages. It wasn't hard to see what was going to happen, so I put an investment in gold (in 2006) that ultimately tripled after the crash. Of course, then I got divorced, so that's all gone now. LOL

I understand your position and thoughts, but I don't think we are quite on the precipice we were before. It's my sincere hope that people wake up and recognize Trump for what he is. (I often put too much faith in the collective intelligence of the populace). However, even though gold is down from its post-crash high, it seems to be trending up again.
I think Trump ends the drama on the GOP side tomorrow, Hillary will prevail over Bernie in the long run. I have no idea what Trump really stands for as one can't separate the Demagoguery from what he'll really do, will he really build a wall and man it with sniper's?

I think Trump ends the drama on the GOP side tomorrow, Hillary will prevail over Bernie in the long run. I have no idea what Trump really stands for as one can't separate the Demagoguery from what he'll really do, will he really build a wall and man it with sniper's?

You may be correct.
It's really sad what this election cycle has come down to. On one side "we have to elect Trump, he's the only one that can beat Hilary" and on the other side "we have to elect Hilary, she's the only one that can beat Trump". Meanwhile very good, qualified candidates have already stepped aside or are hanging out on the edges. Somewhere along the way, people stopped thinking about who would actually be the best candidate.

If Trump sews it up tomorrow, it will be interesting to track what happens with gold. You may be right. I wouldn't doubt it if you were.

You may be correct.
It's really sad what this election cycle has come down to. On one side "we have to elect Trump, he's the only one that can beat Hilary" and on the other side "we have to elect Hilary, she's the only one that can beat Trump". Meanwhile very good, qualified candidates have already stepped aside or are hanging out on the edges. Somewhere along the way, people stopped thinking about who would actually be the best candidate.

If Trump sews it up tomorrow, it will be interesting to track what happens with gold. You may be right. I wouldn't doubt it if you were.
Yes, two very flawed candidates , IMHO! I guess from a patriotic standpoint ,I'll take a deep breath and hold my nose and vote for Hillary! Although my new position in Gold my go up 5x if Trump starts rattling the sabre if he wins! But what good will my wealth do me if this wacko starts trying to " your fired " to Vladimer Putin! Radioactive gold is still worthless!

Reactions: WhiteTailEER
CcZxzqQXEAAQub0.jpg

CcZ7BzIWIAA1s9O.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT