ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone watching WVU VS IOWA?

Its Alive Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

• Haha
Reactions: Euell
It takes a lover of basketball to appreciate both men's and women's basketball teams and someone that recognizes it will never be the same talent wise. The problem with many of you is comparing the men to the women and expect it to be the same. Women are different from men, go figure. God made them different for a reason. One has a catcher's mitt and the other a bat and two balls.

Anyone who expects the talent to be the same is just kidding themselves.

The sports you listed above such as soccer is a boring sport were you run and kick a ball. Even 5 year olds can do that. Tennis, golf, gymnastics and somewhat track and field are individualized sports.

I like watching the lady's play for pure enjoyment of being a fan. Nothing wrong with watching Men's basketball or Women's. I'm a fan of WVU so I support both.

You don't like it fine. Just don't watch it or bitch about it.

Interesting point. I wonder what the game would look like if women's rims were set at 9 feet or something that took average height into consideration? Rare to see a woman shoot a jump shot with a nice release at the apex. Even Clark, who is deadly, shoots more of a push shot. It definitely has a different look than most other women's sports. NCAA women's football would probably look way different too.

Interesting you respond like I slapped your mother to my post, but liked Skygusty's post which pretty much restates the premise of my post which got you in a tizzy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT