ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone notice

Lol ...I agree they suck, this one has my attention because some of it is in conflict with the S.C
What part? It's basically just a press release that means noting. I think all executive orders come in conflict. Especially the one where the last guy wasted money on a wall.

What part? It's basically just a press release that means noting. I think all executive orders come in conflict. Especially the one where the last guy wasted money on a wall.
Still crying about the wall? That’s hilarious.

Should have just shot those crossing. Use a bull dozer to bury them.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Still crying about the wall? That’s hilarious.
Crying? Not at all. Glad that boondoggle got voted/cheated out of office and happy to point out how partisan most of the hacks are on here. Just read your own posts to see some good tear squirting on this forum. They are always good for a laugh.

If they didn't work, why have one in DC?
The Wall in concert with good foreign policy and negotiation got our border under control. I think we can see the opposite side of that currently as we have a mounting humanitarian crisis on our border. The cages that kids are being kept in were recently expanded to 100% capacity due to the influx at the border. Also, leading to an explosion of COVID down there.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUCOOPER
Crying? Not at all. Glad that boondoggle got voted/cheated out of office and happy to point out how partisan most of the hacks are on here. Just read your own posts to see some good tear squirting on this forum. They are always good for a laugh.
That boondoggle had our southern border under control. The current one has a true humanitarian crisis mounting.

lol. Thanks for coming through.
Maybe you missed the news, but the kids in cages recently ramped up to 100% in the middle of COVID. Massive influx of illegals, doubling last year’s month by month numbers.

The Wall in concert with good foreign policy and negotiation got our border under control. I think we can see the opposite side of that currently as we have a mounting humanitarian crisis on our border. The cages that kids are being kept in were recently expanded to 100% capacity due to the influx at the border. Also, leading to an explosion of COVID down there.
what happens when a senile ole man and a hooker are in the WH.

Suppose the dozers can still be used to cover up the covid deaths.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT