ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody else getting pumped!!!

Pumped? About what? Brand new coach, brand new attitude, brand new toughness,
brand new disciplined team. You damned well betcha I'm pumped as much as at the
start of any of my 59 years as a Mountaineer fan - it's a new era and perhaps the
greatest ever for Mountaineer Football. Let's Gooooooooo Mountaineers!!!!!

giphy.gif

Pumped? About what? Brand new coach, brand new attitude, brand new toughness,
brand new disciplined team. You damned well betcha I'm pumped as much as at the
start of any of my 59 years as a Mountaineer fan - it's a new era and perhaps the
greatest ever for Mountaineer Football. Let's Gooooooooo Mountaineers!!!!!
I am always excited come football time. I am optimistic about the Brown era but I think we will struggle this year. I think it will take a couple of years before we see the results we are hoping for. That's if he turns out to be the guy we hope he is.

I am always excited come football time. I am optimistic about the Brown era but I think we will struggle this year. I think it will take a couple of years before we see the results we are hoping for. That's if he turns out to be the guy we hope he is.

giphy.gif

Reactions: lenny4wvu
I don't give a shit what you think will or will not happen. Thread is not about will Brown succeed. It's about the excitement of college football starting again. At least that's the way I read I interpreted.

giphy.gif

Reactions: lenny4wvu
I don't give a shit what you think will or will not happen. Thread is not about will Brown succeed. It's about the excitement of college football starting again.

giphy.gif
Well maybe you should take the time and read the post I was responding to instead of jumping to conclusions.

Last edited:
I am optimistic for the future I just don't think the future is this year. Most expected a rebuilding year if DH was here. A New coach isn't going to change that in year 1.
unibet has an early line WVU -5.5..it's difficult for a young team to find itself at the beginning of the season with the NCAA practice restrictions.

Reactions: OlegeezEER
unibet has an early line WVU -5.5..it's difficult for a young team to find itself at the beginning of the season with the NCAA practice restrictions.
I think the team will get better as the year goes on but we have to show patience. They will be learning a new system and the coaches have to learn their abilities as well.

I don't give a shit what you think will or will not happen. Thread is not about will Brown succeed. It's about the excitement of college football starting again. At least that's the way I read I interpreted.

giphy.gif
That’s exactly what I meant Allen, you interpreted thread correctly!!

Last edited:
I am optimistic for the future I just don't think the future is this year. Most expected a rebuilding year if DH was here. A New coach isn't going to change that in year 1.

Just have to win a couple close ones and steal a game somewhere and the year will be solid.

College football live is the greatest sport EVER. It just is the best. The pros can’t compete.

And I’m speaking as a guy who hasn’t watched even a super bowl in 10+ years

Reactions: locustwv
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT