ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody come away with a moral victory after last night’s OT loss? (Asking for a friend) nm

Delusional Cousins were competitive in their last two road games. I like 'em to beat UC on the road!

Delusional Cousins were competitive in their last two road games. I like 'em to beat UC on the road!
Speaking of delusional: Why would you predict that a team that hasn't won a single game outside of Morganhole would win at Cincinnati? With Vanderbilt's win at Arkansas last night, WVU and DePaul are the only power conference schools not to win a single road game this season. To make matters worse, the Old Fold & Blew hasn't won a single neutral site game, either. I'm just glad that you don't bet my money...LOL

Speaking of delusional: Why would you predict that a team that hasn't won a single game outside of Morganhole would win at Cincinnati? With Vanderbilt's win at Arkansas last night, WVU and DePaul are the only power conference schools not to win a single road game this season. To make matters worse, the Old Fold & Blew hasn't won a single neutral site game, either. I'm just glad that you don't bet my money...LOL
KIng, I have a lot of faith in the Bearcats!

Methead, moral victories are for losers. Like 2010 When Marshall ALMOST beat WVU in football. Herdiots to this day still offer up what ifs and if onlys about that game but the final score is all that matters.

Methead, moral victories are for losers. Like 2010 When Marshall ALMOST beat WVU in football. Herdiots to this day still offer up what ifs and if onlys about that game but the final score is all that matters.
...why did you have to open that old wound! With 12 years of therapy I was almost over it.

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
Methead, moral victories are for losers. Like 2010 When Marshall ALMOST beat WVU in football. Herdiots to this day still offer up what ifs and if onlys about that game but the final score is all thati noticed matters.
Hey Gizzard, chill out. Besides that, I noticed a few braggadocios eer fans on here following a similar Overtime loss.

Buzzkill, you must be buzzed. I hadn't even joined this thread, and you're talking sh#t at me. Get a clue, would you please.
As to your "moral victories are for losers," you've got a lot of moral victories this year, don't you?

Buzzkill, you must be buzzed. I hadn't even joined this thread, and you're talking sh#t at me. Get a clue, would you please.
If I'm not mistaken you are the one who started this thread and now you say you hadn't even joined it til I responded to you??????? Maybe you are the one who is methed up.

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaken you are the one who started this thread and now you say you hadn't even joined it til I responded to you??????? Maybe you are the one who is methed up.
Maybe you ought to check your facts before you start talking sh#t. I know it might be hard for you to do but If you go to the top of this thread you might find that it wasn't started by me, but by Humptod. Oh wait, I'm sorry, you have a hard time reading and understanding the written word.

The product of Gilmer County schools doesn't know the difference between "muthed" and "Humptod." tHuggs with a BAC of .28 might be smarter than Buzzkill.

• Haha
Maybe you ought to check your facts before you start talking sh#t. I know it might be hard for you to do but If you go to the top of this thread you might find that it wasn't started by me, but by Humptod. Oh wait, I'm sorry, you have a hard time reading and understanding the written word.
Hmmm. I knew that if I lived long enough I was bound to make a mistake.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT