ADVERTISEMENT

Any truth to the rumor?

If anything I would think it would be the other way around. Where on earth did you hear that from?

Something I've heard but don't want to believe..... Is Lyons stopping Holgerson from firing Gibson?
Nice troll attempt, clown! Good grief. Wait.............that's your mommy calling. It's time for your diaper change.

Holgerson wanted rid of Casteel and has never found a good D coordinator since. Gibby saved his ass about 4 years ago and now Holgs is going to fire him.

Gibby's contract isn't tied to Dana. It's separate. Holgorsen would need to get the AD's approval before firing him.

Gibby's contract isn't tied to Dana. It's separate. Holgorsen would need to get the AD's approval before firing him.

Yeah it was a big deal when it was announced....in fact plenty of folks here were predicting this was a proactive moved by Lyons to replace DH with Gibby....silly kids.

Reactions: wvjeff
Well, we are "reporting" Grier not playing in the bowl, Lyons not letting Dana fire Gibby. What's the next rumor we want to make up?

I think I'll wait till something is announced by WVU before I believe it. Stop throwing crap against the wall to get attention.

It distracts from the incredible performances we've watched this season. The focus should be on the players first, then the coaches and forget about the rumormongering to stir the crap.

M agnificent Grier passes shredded Tennessee, 40-14

O verhelmed drenched Youngstown, 52-17

U nable to play North Carolina State because of Hurricane Florence

N asty defense against Kansas State, 35-6

T errific, then timid on offense against Texas Tech, 42-34

A ntsy time for fans, vs. Kansas!, 38-22

I ncomprehensible insanely indescribably inept offense against Iowa State, 14-30

N ailed Baylor, 58-14

E rectile dysfunctioned Texas on 2-point PAT, 42-41

E viscerated TCU, 47-10

R etching collapse at Oklahoma State, 41-45

S pectacular shootout but Oklahoma wins, 56-59

Well, we are "reporting" Grier not playing in the bowl, Lyons not letting Dana fire Gibby. What's the next rumor we want to make up?

I think I'll wait till something is announced by WVU before I believe it. Stop throwing crap against the wall to get attention.

It distracts from the incredible performances we've watched this season. The focus should be on the players first, then the coaches and forget about the rumormongering to stir the crap.

I ncomprehensible insanely indescribably inept offense against Iowa State, 14-30

N ailed Baylor, 58-14

E viscerated TCU, 47-10

I don't know. It's your turn to start one.

N ailed Baylor, 58-14

E viscerated TCU, 47-10

Throwing crap against the wall is how the press makes a living, you should be a pig in shit right now.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT