ADVERTISEMENT

any of you main stream republicans want to condemn the neo-nazi marches in Charlottsville?

5990e8149f566.jpeg

I dont know if I said putting people on ignore makes them pussies but Canadians are not people so what is your point sugartits?

Torontoeers is a helluva lot better person than you will ever dream of being.

Aww, poor whittle davey, you hate those bad Canadians. Show me where they hurt you sweety.

crying-baby.jpg

Reactions: torontoeers

Aww, poor whittle davey, you hate those bad Canadians. Show me where they hurt you sweety.

crying-baby.jpg
Glad you speak so highly of him. It is a free country and if you want to think Canadians are ok, it is your problem. I think the bigger question is why you want me to show you my body? I mean you have obviously wanted my dick for a while but this is pretty forward of you.

Reactions: WVU82

crying-baby.jpg
Everything he posts involves some form of insult with fuk, tard or phallic reference of late...maybe when he crossed the border way back in the day somebody doused him in maple syrup and made him roll around in goose feathers...not sure. Very angry fella though...

Reactions: countryroads89
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT