ADVERTISEMENT

Any news on those deplorable Russians and their plot

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
to take over our electoral system and eat our children?.........I saw one whole page of threads without a mention of them....how can this be?

to take over our electoral system and eat our children?.........I saw one whole page of threads without a mention of them....how can this be?
Investigations are continuing, despite crybaby in chief's weekend tantrums. Expect we will see more indictments and pleas in the future. Not sure what our government is doing to secure the 2018 and future elections, but I'm guessing not much.

I'll be sure to keep you posted since you seem to have a hard time following. You're welcome in advance.

Apparently Donte is working with the Russians, and the new guard are starting to replace the old guard.

Investigations are continuing, despite crybaby in chief's weekend tantrums. Expect we will see more indictments and pleas in the future. Not sure what our government is doing to secure the 2018 and future elections, but I'm guessing not much.

I'll be sure to keep you posted since you seem to have a hard time following. You're welcome in advance.
figured that if I rustled the bushes something would fall out:smiley:.....:flyingwv::letsgo:

Lol

I remember a time when we could all agree that Russians interfering in our elections is a bad thing. I'm not talking about interfering with a bias for a candidate or collusion. I'm talking about them messing with our electoral process. Yhe Dept of State had $100 million to spend on how to counteract this phenomenon, and they spent none of it. Everyone agrees that the Russians were meddling. Why shouldn't we try to stop that?

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
I remember a time when we could all agree that Russians interfering in our elections is a bad thing. I'm not talking about interfering with a bias for a candidate or collusion. I'm talking about them messing with our electoral process. Yhe Dept of State had $100 million to spend on how to counteract this phenomenon, and they spent none of it. Everyone agrees that the Russians were meddling. Why shouldn't we try to stop that?
Who says we shouldnt? Why do you feel like you can put words in my mouth? Who are you exactly?

This from June 2017.

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecu...-hacked-voting-systems-maker-spearphished-its

Apparently Republicans on the Senate Intel Committee don’t care.

Flynn - pleaded guilty
Papadopoulos - pleaded guilty
Gates - plea deal
Manafort - numerous indictments
Richard Pinedo - pleaded guilty
Alex van der Zwaan - pleaded guilty
13 Russian Nationals and 3 Russian companies - indicted

Investigation is ongoing despite trump’s attorney telling us back in December it was wrapping up. Trump and some Congressional Republicans started a story about a “Secret Society” within the FBI, which some of the rubes on this board fell for, and has since fell apart. The investigation has been called a witch hunt but a few witches have been caught. Mueller, a decorated war hero, Registered Republican, prosecutor bringing down crime families and respected leader has been repeatedly attacked as the investigation had progressed but no one had any objections when he was appointed. The rubes on this board have questioned his scope despite a “charter” being developed for the investigation.

Any other questions?

This from June 2017.

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecu...-hacked-voting-systems-maker-spearphished-its

Flynn - pleaded guilty
Gates - plea deal

Investigation is ongoing despite trump’s attorney telling us back in December it was wrapping up. Trump and some Congressional Republicans started a story about a “Secret Society” within the FBI, which some of the rubes on this board fell for, and has since fell apart. The investigation has been called a witch hunt but a few witches have been caught. Mueller, a decorated war hero, Registered Republican, prosecutor bringing down crime families and respected leader has been repeatedly attacked as the investigation had progressed but no one had any objections when he was appointed. The rubes on this board have questioned his scope despite a “charter” being developed for the investigation.

Any other questions?
Lol

This from June 2017.

Flynn - pleaded guilty
Gates - plea deal

Any other questions?

L. O. L.

This from June 2017.

Flynn - pleaded guilty
Gates - plea deal

Any other questions?
You trying to show us that President Obama knew what the Russians were doing and did absolutely NOTHING?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT