ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats have a problem with freedom....

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
They hate America and its freedoms....The bleaters are blind.

LINK: The left has changed the narrative on freedom from something that once mattered, to now a problem getting in the way of the Democrat agenda.

With protests and freedom convoys around the world inspiring millions to take a stand against totalitarian measures, officials who thought they would never be held accountable are now becoming desperate.

Weak and ineffective leaders don't change course even when COVID recedes, because this was never about the virus. It was about creating a compliant public, a compliant public that was kind of primed to obey the next lockdown order. No questions asked.

There have been a myriad of assaults on our basic liberties.

School closures deny children quality education that was the freedom to learn the facts, and max vast vaccine and mask mandates deprived us of our freedom to decide what we put into our own bodies. Stay-at-home orders destroyed small businesses while large corporations thrived. That was our freedom to work. Then Big Tech censorship where YouTube, Twitter, Facebook they acted as proxy speech police for the government, our freedom of expression. Anyone who didn't tell the Fraudci line, even treating physicians and renowned researchers were threatened. They were suspended, maligned and even banned completely.

There are multiple examples of Pedo-Joe pushing back on the idea of freedom. One example:

"I love how people talk about personal freedom. If you're exercising personal freedom, should you put someone else in jeopardy, their health in jeopardy? I don't consider that being freedom"-Pedo-Joe

Did you ever think you would hear a president say something like that? And the media picks it up and then repeats it with their own lame flourish. Now the message is to be afraid of those who want freedom.

Despite this war on freedom from democratic authoritarians, this "anti-freedom coalition" is crumbling.

Even though the ends for them always justify the means, we know what was going on. And the press they did too, but they didn't cover the stories that mattered. They covered them up. But here's the good news. The anti-freedom coalition is unraveling.

LINK: The left has changed the narrative on freedom from something that once mattered, to now a problem getting in the way of the Democrat agenda.

With protests and freedom convoys around the world inspiring millions to take a stand against totalitarian measures, officials who thought they would never be held accountable are now becoming desperate.

Weak and ineffective leaders don't change course even when COVID recedes, because this was never about the virus. It was about creating a compliant public, a compliant public that was kind of primed to obey the next lockdown order. No questions asked.

School closures deny children quality education that was the freedom to learn the facts, and max vast vaccine and mask mandates deprived us of our freedom to decide what we put into our own bodies. Stay-at-home orders destroyed small businesses while large corporations thrived. That was our freedom to work. Then Big Tech censorship where YouTube, Twitter, Facebook they acted as proxy speech police for the government, our freedom of expression. Anyone who didn't tell the Fraudci line, even treating physicians and renowned researchers were threatened. They were suspended, maligned and even banned completely.

There are multiple examples of Pedo-Joe pushing back on the idea of freedom. One example:

"I love how people talk about personal freedom. If you're exercising personal freedom, should you put someone else in jeopardy, their health in jeopardy? I don't consider that being freedom"-Pedo-Joe

Did you ever think you would hear a president say something like that? And the media picks it up and then repeats it with their own lame flourish. Now the message is to be afraid of those who want freedom.

Despite this war on freedom from democratic authoritarians, this "anti-freedom coalition" is crumbling.

Even though the ends for them always justify the means, we know what was going on. And the press they did too, but they didn't cover the stories that mattered. They covered them up. But here's the good news. The anti-freedom coalition is unraveling.
The quote from Biden would be correct, if it wasn't based on a lie .
My personal freedoms should not hurt someone else, I agree. But it was based on the lie that the " vaccine " stops the spread . As with all things in this Democrat administration & party all things are based on feelings, 1/2 truths & lies.

The quote from Biden would be correct, if it wasn't based on a lie .
My personal freedoms should not hurt someone else, I agree. But it was based on the lie that the " vaccine " stops the spread . As with all things in this Democrat administration & party all things are based on feelings, 1/2 truths & lies.
Yeah. You have a point. Your boy Trump was known for telling the truth.

Yeah. You have a point. Your boy Trump was known for telling the truth.

Trump has beem proven correct on a lot of things lately....Those you've voted for have been proven to be huge liars, to the point of being criminal, lately.

Typical leftist bleater....Turn a blind eye to the real corruption and attempt to discredit the victim(s) of your messiahs' blatant lies. Now go on and be a good little bleater. Mask up and comply.

Trump has beem proven correct on a lot of things lately....Those you've voted for have been proven to be huge liars, to the point of being criminal, lately.

Typical leftist bleater....Turn a blind eye to the real corruption and attempt to discredit the victim(s) of your messiahs' blatant lies. Now go on and be a good little bleater. Mask up and comply.
I asked him to tell me about Trump's lies, will see his list ....I wont be holding my breath.

Reactions: atlkvb and 30CAT
I asked him to tell me about Trump's lies, will see his list ....I wont be holding my breath.

I would love to see his list and we could compare it to the lies of his messiahs', including Pedo-Joe's and Hilliary's.

But....As @atlkvb would say...There he goes!
giphy.gif

I would love to see his list and we could compare it to the lies of his messiahs', including Pedo-Joe's and Hilliary's.

But....As @atlkvb would say...There he goes!
giphy.gif
I just dont get it , instead of acknowledging they was misled & pissed they double down. He tells us just how intelligent & rich he is , well if he is so intelligent & educated why cant he provided a list of Trump's lies?

Reactions: atlkvb
why cant he provided a list of Trump's lies?

Because whatever he thinks he has, doesn't come close to the severity of the lies of those he voted for. Like Pencil Neck and the rest of the liars on the left...If they really had anything on Trump, they would have served it to us on a silver platter.

NYsniffy_Eer was taught to hate Trump, by his leftist messiahs. All he has is hatred and pettiness. The very city he lives in is eroding under leftist control. He doesn't think so, even though it's right there in front of his face. It's undeniable. People are leaving in droves, yet he thinks nothing is wrong. He is the kind of sheep that is very dangerous to a Free America. A crying shame.

Last edited:

The dem voters only wish is for freebies to keep them alive. They care not for freedoms to follow their dreams and improve their lives...

The leftists will reverse course on their totalitarian policies before the election and the sheeple will forget the unnecessary mandates they blindly followed. They are starting to ease up now, not because the science has changed but because the politics have.

Haha. Good one. Yeah Trump lying isn't really a thing.

Even for you that is stretching.
They are claiming his " my idea is the greatest of all time " rhetoric as lies. Come on man , give substantial lies . Political fact dont check Democrats.

Political fact dont check Democrats.

He knows that. He thanks his lucky stars they didn't count Hilliary's and aren't counting Pedo-Joe's. He also knows using a far-left source against Trump is a huge stretch.

You notice he hasn't gotten near the massive lie perpetuated by the left and his queen Hilliary. *cough* Russiagate *cough*

He was all over it though, when the lies were being told and spread by the leftist media. He's just an angry bleater.

Reactions: atlkvb
He knows that. He thanks his lucky stars they didn't count Hilliary's and aren't counting Pedo-Joe's. He also knows using a far-left source against Trump is a huge stretch.

You notice he hasn't gotten near the massive lie perpetuated by the left and his queen Hilliary. *cough* Russiagate *cough*

He was all over it though, when the lies were being told and spread by the leftist media. He's just an angry bleater.
I didn't know until today that Hillary was fired by a lifelong Democrat cause she was such a unethical liar.... let that sink in ...

Even for you that is stretching.
They are claiming his " my idea is the greatest of all time " rhetoric as lies. Come on man , give substantial lies . Political fact dont check Democrats.

A fact is something proven by data, observation, analysis, scrutiny, and confirmation beyond all other objective documentation. Bragging or boasting can't be proven as facts because they aren't subjected to what I just described. Once they are they don't count as facts unless proven by the data.

Trump predicting US energy independence is a provable fact. Biden predicting an end to the pandemic is a provable lie.

That guy can never back up what he posts here. NEVER.

Politifact....and he claims he's not a diaper wetting Lib.😏

Last edited:
I just dont get it , instead of acknowledging they was misled & pissed they double down. He tells us just how intelligent & rich he is , well if he is so intelligent & educated why cant he provided a list of Trump's lies?

It's the easiest thing to do if what he claims is true about how often Trump lies. It's got nothing to do with "nuance" either. He should cite the lies Trump told which were later proven by the facts to be lies when he told them.

He cannot. In fact he never backs up anything he says on here.

NEVER!

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT