ADVERTISEMENT

Another Whistleblower

New York Times: 2nd intelligence official might submit whistleblower complaint - CNNPolitics
https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/04/politics/intelligence-official-whistleblower-complaint/index.html
giphy.gif

Reactions: atlkvb
New York Times: 2nd intelligence official might submit whistleblower complaint - CNNPolitics
https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/04/politics/intelligence-official-whistleblower-complaint/index.html

Here is all you need to know before you waste your time clicking on that "exclusive" story presented as reliably as ever by this poster with zero attribution.

Here it is, second line into the piece....

Quote: "The Times' report, citing two people briefed on the matter"...
that's it...there isn't anything else you need to read in this report because it's all based on an anonymous source!

Once again, a non sourced, non identified, non verified, non named, non corroborated "source" is quoted as the sole basis for this story and we're supposed to believe it as fact! This after the 1st unnamed, non sourced, non verified, uncorroborated, still-as-yet-to-appear so called whistleblower has been 100% discredited by shifty Adam's Schiff's 'made up' rendition of the actual eyewitness original complaint & phone call! Now we get treated to another one!

Another poster on this forum suggested this will now be an ongoing almost "daily" thing, with new anonymous 'whistleblowers' coming forward with even more scurrilous unverified charges. Count on this goofy goober filled poster to pass along each and every one of them! [eyeroll]

Hi..my sources may be anonymous but I'm still a 100% verified goober... just look at my hat!
2908.jpg

Here is all you need to know before you waste your time clicking on that "exclusive" story presented as reliably as ever by this poster with zero attribution.

Here it is, second line into the piece....

Quote: "The Times' report, citing two people briefed on the matter"...
that's it...there isn't anything else you need to read in this report because it's all based on an anonymous source!

Once again, a non sourced, non identified, non verified, non named, non corroborated "source" is quoted as the sole basis for this story and we're supposed to believe it as fact! This after the 1st unnamed, non sourced, non verified, uncorroborated, still-as-yet-to-appear so called whistleblower has been 100% discredited by shifty Adam's Schiff's 'made up' rendition of the actual eyewitness original complaint & phone call! Now we get treated to another one!

Another poster on this forum suggested this will now be an ongoing almost "daily" thing, with new anonymous 'whistleblowers' coming forward with even more scurrilous unverified charges. Count on this goofy goober filled poster to pass along each and every one of them! [eyeroll]

Hi..my sources may be anonymous but I'm still a 100% verified goober... just look at my hat!
2908.jpg
Classic Redneck look

Ukraine investigation involves Democract and Republican politicians. More names will start to surface in ripping off taxpayer money that was given to that country for assistance. Running for political office doesn't excuse you from being investigated. If it did every criminal under investigation would simply try to run for office.

Last edited:
Ukraine investigation involves Democract and Republican politicians. More names will start to surface in ripping of taxpayer money that was given to that country for assistance. Running for political office doesn't excuse you from being investigated. If it did every criminal under investigation would simply try to run for office.

Or even better most of them wouldn't even bother.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: Gunny46
Trump dick suckers are mad.

No we're not. We' re sitting in raptured anticipation for when you carry your lyin' ass away from this forum. Maybe after the impeachment vote is suspended, you can go testify truthfully before Schiff's committee after filing a formal inquiry into all of your impeachment grievances?

Last edited:
Seriously? What is there to be mad at? The transcripts of the call make this a non-story

Seriously? What is there to be mad at? The transcripts of the call make this a non-story

And a "non vote" for impeachment. They'd better find something else to make up about Trump they can impeach him on, 'cause this one has flown bye-bye!
giphy.gif

Hey @countryroads89 ...about that bet you made with me to leave this forum if your Democrats don't vote to impeach Trump.....
giphy.gif

TJ Aka Elmer Fudd is mad because Trump is still POTUS

I guess I could like Trump if he was more of a goober like me, but he's not. Know how I can tell? Look at this hat I'm wearing! Is this goober cool or what?

2908.jpg

You should try a hat like this 'ya goober
$_35.JPG

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT