ADVERTISEMENT

Another Terrible Night for the Fake Michigan Fan

tOSUGrad90

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2015
Ohio State, new coach and all, whips Belyin' again, 71-62. The Skunk Weasels blew a 20 point lead. This one has to cut Michigan fans, real and fake, very deeply.

Fast forward three months, and it's a great night.

That's back to back B1G championships, so that has to cut Ohio State fans, real and fake, very deeply.

Reactions: Stone_Cold
Ohio State, new coach and all, whips Belyin' again, 71-62. The Skunk Weasels blew a 20 point lead. This one has to cut Michigan fans, real and fake, very deeply.
got to go with you on this one for 2 reasons...I like the way your new coach handles himself and JohnnyB is a whiny little weasel

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
I'm looking forward to the Holtmann/Beilein era, which has started with a split of the first two match-ups. Thad Matta made Belyin' his prison sissy, and still has more B1G Championships than Little Johnny. I'm still trying to figure out how the Skunk Bears only finished a distant fourth in the B1G regular season standings. Either Belyin' is doing a great coaching job now, or did an awful job until February.

I'm looking forward to the Holtmann/Beilein era, which has started with a split of the first two match-ups. Thad Matta made Belyin' his prison sissy, and still has more B1G Championships than Little Johnny. I'm still trying to figure out how the Skunk Bears only finished a distant fourth in the B1G regular season standings. Either Belyin' is doing a great coaching job now, or did an awful job until February.
what do you think of Matta possibly going to Ole Miss........don't know where you got this coach from but I like his style so far....and the players listen to him....novel concept

Enjoying the reach-around activity currently taking place by a pair of supposed rival posters, one of which even resorted to placing the other on 'ignore' for an extended period of time.

Now, to address the one jilted poster's question, by providing an answer with a question. Which would you prefer? Date some smoking hot chick (December and January), allowing her to rope you into a long term relationship, only to have her turn fat & ugly in March....or dating an average chick, with no strings attached, only to have her blossom into a beauty queen come March?

what do you think of Matta possibly going to Ole Miss........don't know where you got this coach from but I like his style so far....and the players listen to him....novel concept
If Thad is much healthier than he was last year, then I hope that he pursues the Ole Miss job or another opportunity. His failed back surgeries left him with "drop foot," and hindered his ability to do anything during his last few years in Columbus. I'm not sure whether he is truly interested, as his contract with tOSU requires him to pursue other opportunities, so he may just be flirting with Ole Miss for show. Holtmann was Butler's head coach from 2014, to 2017, and made it to the Sweet 16 last season. My understanding is that the coach who followed Brad Stevens after Stevens had left for Boston had some sort of a break down during his first season as Butler's head coach, and Holtmann was promoted from assistant to head coach in 2014. Needless to say, I'm happy with Holtmann so far, but he'll have his work cut out for him next season, after he has lost Thad's best recruits.

Enjoying the reach-around activity currently taking place by a pair of supposed rival posters, one of which even resorted to placing the other on 'ignore' for an extended period of time.

Now, to address the one jilted poster's question, by providing an answer with a question. Which would you prefer? Date some smoking hot chick (December and January), allowing her to rope you into a long term relationship, only to have her turn fat & ugly in March....or dating an average chick, with no strings attached, only to have her blossom into a beauty queen come March?
nah....I only have one board bitch at a time.....KKKountry has far outdistanced him in bitchdom...I still call em like I see em....and JB is a whiny little weasel.......and btw...smoking hot wenches fall like rain on my doorstep...all eager to ride Space Mountain......WWWWWOOOOOOO!

I still call em like I see em....and JB is a whiny little weasel.
You must have poor eyesight. JB is nothing but pure class. You have a fat, drunken slob on the sidelines, that cries 40 minutes a game (45 minutes at Texas), and spends the next 24-48 hours whining over officiating, but yet.... you call JB a whiner?

Get a grip, fool.

You must have poor eyesight. JB is nothing but pure class. You have a fat, drunken slob on the sidelines, that cries 40 minutes a game (45 minutes at Texas), and spends the next 24-48 hours whining over officiating, but yet.... you call JB a whiner?

Get a grip, fool.
I am referring to the way in which he exited Morgantown....the back story was interesting...his wife hated WV from day one and JB is pussy whipped....btw...ordered my final set of clubs today....Ping G400's......1/2 inch added to shafts.. 2 degrees upright......Winn Tacky grips with an extra wrap and R 400 "soft" graphite shafts...first set of fitted clubs I've ever owned:golf:[banana]......ps...you aren't mad because I was nice to TOSU are you?....it can't last forever you know

I am referring to the way in which he exited Morgantown....the back story was interesting...his wife hated WV from day one and JB is pussy whipped....btw...ordered my final set of clubs today....Ping G400's......1/2 inch added to shafts.. 2 degrees upright......Winn Tacky grips with an extra wrap and R 400 "soft" graphite shafts...first set of fitted clubs I've ever owned:golf:[banana]......ps...you aren't mad because I was nice to TOSU are you?....it can't last forever you know
Morgantown is a stepping stone for coaches. I don't care if you blow TOSU, as long as you clean the goo off your chin. As for JB's wife, can't say I blame her for hating Morgantown. 10 minutes in that dreadful place is more than enough time to hate the place. You would leave Augusta County tonight if your wife came home and told you to leave.

Morgantown is a stepping stone for coaches. I don't care if you blow TOSU, as long as you clean the goo off your chin. As for JB's wife, can't say I blame her for hating Morgantown. 10 minutes in that dreadful place is more than enough time to hate the place. You would leave Augusta County tonight if your wife came home and told you to leave.
not actually.....but I would like to move back to WV...with or without her

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT