ADVERTISEMENT

Look In the Mirror...

KingCoal

All-Conference
Jul 20, 2009
...Do you see a hypocrite staring back at you? There are at least two WVU fans who shat all over Rutgers and Ohio State's win over Rutgers. I informed these two clowns that this Rutgers' team under its current coach played very hard. Well, guess what? Rutgers went into Annie Arbor, erased a 15-point deficit, and punked the Skunk Weasels by 10 points. Karma is a ruthless b1tch, and I love it! I fully expect the board hypocrites, who are still salty about their Super Bowl loss, to hide from this thread, so don't let me down.

Congratulations to Rutgers. They accomplished something ohio state couldn't. I only wanted Michigan to win two games this season, and so far, they've won one of the two. With a little luck, Howard will be fired within the next couple hours. I actually watched the 2nd half. Up 15 with 8 minutes to go and lost by 10.

Reactions: CAK125
Ohio State beat Rutgers, dip sh1t. That's something the Skunk Weasles couldn't do, and if you read any of your fellow WVU fans' posts about the Scarlet Knights, then you should hang your head in shame. Karma is just getting started with you.

Ohio state loses to Michigan in everything you fat anti-coal fraud.
Absolutely everything in your post above is a blatant lie, you puny, drunk, hillbilly, fraud, former WVU season ticket holder. Nobody but loser you cares about college hockey, but since you're going to lie your tiny head off, then tell who beat whom in wrestling less than two weeks ago, dumb a$$. Oh, and I haven't been the least bit overweight since I lost 70 pounds in 2020, and am a big friend and fan of the coal industry, short sh!t. You know exactly who and where I am, if you ever wanna come get some. Bring Coach Fraud with you....LMAO!

One would certainly think even a supposed ohio state fan would want to avoid the topic of wrestling.

That has to be literally a sore a$$ subject to discuss.

"Ohio State loses to Michigan in everything" were your wrong words, not mine. How many years ago was that wrestling scandal? I couldn't care less or know anything about wrestling or college hockey, but saw on "X" that Ohio State had beaten the Skunk Weasels in wrestling, so you were wrong, as usual. You practice what you preach, though, as you've avoided the subject of cheating-a$$ Hairball and his decision to leave your (allegedly) beloved football program in a bind with every fiber of your being. Congrats on hiding from that subject, but at least you're here posting in this Rutgers thread as Slow Head and Stoned hide from it, just as I had predicted the hypocrites to do. You would have thought that Ohio State had beaten Monmouth and not Rutgers the way they carried on about Rutgers, but now they are giving you a free pass, as expected. I'd take Rutgers' head coach in a second, by the way. He's better than Holtmann, Howard and Eilert.

Rutgers won again and frauds Slow Biden and Stoned continue to hide from this thread and give the fake Michigan fan a free pass. Total hypocrites, indeed.

WVU's Super Bowl loss has completely wrecked the WVU fans on this board. They're up all night posting at 2:39 a.m. about their daddy...LOL at the total losers butt hurt by their Super Bowl loss. Have I mentioned that WVU lost its Super Bowl and lost to Monmouth and Radford, as well? LMAO!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT