ADVERTISEMENT

Another Sicko Leftest Democrat.....

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
Did I leave anything out?

Democratic Rep. Rosa DeLauro was blasted on social media Tuesday over a tweet explaining why her Catholic faith inspired her to "defend a women’s right to access abortion."

"I am a Catholic — baptized, raised, and confirmed," the Connecticut Democrat posted on Monday along with a link to a statement from Catholic Democrats explaining their opposition to the repeal of Roe v. Wade on the one-year anniversary of the decision.

"The fundamental tenets of my faith compel me to defend a women’s right to access abortion," she added. "I am proudly part of the faithful large majority of US Catholics who support legal protections for abortion access."

"The Catholic Church declares abortion a grave moral evil, a mortal sin, rejecting Christ in the baby killed," conservative commentator Liz Wheeler tweeted. "You can’t be a Catholic in good standing & support abortion. By supporting abortion, you are rejecting Catholicism & Christ. I encourage — & pray — you will go to confession."

Rosa-DeLauro-GETTY.jpg

Democratic Rep. Rosa DeLauro was blasted on social media Tuesday over a tweet explaining why her Catholic faith inspired her to "defend a women’s right to access abortion."

"I am a Catholic — baptized, raised, and confirmed," the Connecticut Democrat posted on Monday along with a link to a statement from Catholic Democrats explaining their opposition to the repeal of Roe v. Wade on the one-year anniversary of the decision.

"The fundamental tenets of my faith compel me to defend a women’s right to access abortion," she added. "I am proudly part of the faithful large majority of US Catholics who support legal protections for abortion access."

"The Catholic Church declares abortion a grave moral evil, a mortal sin, rejecting Christ in the baby killed," conservative commentator Liz Wheeler tweeted. "You can’t be a Catholic in good standing & support abortion. By supporting abortion, you are rejecting Catholicism & Christ. I encourage — & pray — you will go to confession."

Rosa-DeLauro-GETTY.jpg
Good golly look at that thing ....

Rosa-DeLauro-GETTY.jpg
Catholics are against abortion but support the raping of children by grown men in robes, which means using Trumper logic, that all Trumpers support the raping of children. Not hypocritical at all.

Catholics are against abortion but support the raping of children by grown men in robes, which means using Trumper logic, that all Trumpers support the raping of children. Not hypocritical at all.

LMAO! Show me that Catholics support it.

I can show you that Democrats literally support trannys, mutilation of children, pedophilia...etc

Can you show me that Catholics support such a thing? I'm not even Catholic and I don't believe that.

I agree 100% that a frightening number of Catholic priests were ousted as pedophiles, but that doesn't mean Catholics promote or support it.

If so, show me an exposed pedophile priest who wasn't ousted by Catholics or has been celebrated.

There could be, I don't know. I would be shocked though.

No one, at least Democrats, will judge you for having a vagina shoved in your ass, or if you deep throat one.

Hell, board bleaters will applaud you.
If you don't have a protruding vagina dropped up in you , you are not a loyal Democrat and now will be considered a homophobe and don't trust in science...

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT