ADVERTISEMENT

Another Rat.....

It wasn't really creative. Ever since your wife denied that the vibrator in the nightstand belonged to her, I've known the truth about you.

Says the single guy who has never been married but likes to to brag about his conquests online. A guy who likes to be around college boys in the locker room and claim he's a coach. I've known 'overly macho' people like you. Give it a few more years and I'm sure you'll be coming out of the closet. You're trying too hard.

Reactions: 30CAT
Says the single guy who has never been married but likes to to brag about his conquests online. A guy who likes to be around college boys in the locker room and claim he's a coach. I've .

You forgot me having owned a place in Miami, having lived in San Francisco for two summers, and being an advocate for gay rights.

. I've known 'overly macho' people like you. .

Oh, really? Tell us more about these people you know.

I'm guessing that throughout my life, I've known over 1000 people. I'm sure I've known at least 50 who are gay. Yet, I can't recall a single one who was "overly macho" acting before coming out. In fact, for most of them, it was quite clear they were gay in middle or high school well before they came out.

Yet, you know multiple people who acted overly macho only to end up being gay.

It sounds like you have quite a magnetic force to these closeted gays. I wonder what draws you to them.

I heard you were at a picnic today. Some people were mad that you didn't eat any of the hamburgers, yet you kept hogging all of the hot dogs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT