ADVERTISEMENT

Another Rat.....

Oh you mean the QB that was beat out by a Freshman? We dont need a savior for a team that is 33-8 the last 3 years. Now David Stills WAS the savior for WVU football. He will be at El Camino this year, maybe I will go watch him play this fall since he will be about 2 hours from me.

When did he become the savior? Do they even teach you how to count to 4 at foot locker?

If I want to overpay for crappy shoes and get a free pair of tube socks .

Tube socks? The rumor around your office is that you're more of a tube steak kind of guy. It's ok; we don't judge you for that. We do judge you for showing your wife pics of another guy to see if she would bone him . . . again.

I never admitted that but I think it is funny watching the imagination of little terd brains work.

You admitted working on highways in three different states and designing where to drop orange cones on a highway. The thread is still active.

Don't be ashamed of your "career." It allows your wife to only have to work minimum-wage jobs for her to eat.

You admitted working on highways in three different states and designing where to drop orange cones on a highway. The thread is still active.

Yet you claim to be intelligent. Go figure. Good to see you defending foot locker again. I bet you let him helicopter your manboobs.

Reactions: 30CAT
Ha I haven't worked at Foot Locker since I was 19.

But hey if you ever in California, I'll be generous and maybe I can interview you for a job

Ha I haven't worked at Foot Locker since I was 19.

But hey if you ever in California, I'll be generous and maybe I can interview you for a job

Thanks for the offer but I can't think of a single mall in California that I want to protect and serve, Mr. Blart.

Thanks for the offer but I can't think of a single mall in California that I want to protect and serve, Mr. Blart.

Don't discount the market for your services out there. Some of those malls are huge and require a high amount of orange cones to be used in the parking areas. But, I'm not sure if your wife has the aptitude to work at magazine stands there. She would need to be bilingual (and if you're reading this, princess, since you supposedly love reading my posts behind your husband's back, "bilingual" is different than "bisexual").

How did you process you taxes this year? Keep that in mind when you use Turbo Tax to file your taxes. The CEO and Founder is a Marshall Grad

And their data center to do all of that is composed of equipment designed and manufactured by a WVU grad that enables them to provide that service. And, they hired a WVU grad and his company to conduct vulnerability scans on said network designed with a WVU grads equipment.

Do you want to keep playing this game?

And their data center to do all of that is composed of equipment designed and manufactured by a WVU grad that enables them to provide that service. And, they hired a WVU grad and his company to conduct vulnerability scans on said network designed with a WVU grads equipment.

That's interesting I didn't know that about the MU and WVU grads. But I don't file my own taxes.

Watch your mouth. That same lie has cost Cookman a lot of money.

Perfect strangers? Who are you guys, Jesus? Tell me the difference between a perfect stranger and an imperfect stranger . . . moron.

Yet, worth a lot more than you. Doh!

Perfect ... total ... when you get into semantic arguments then it clearly shows you have nothing else.

How are you sure you're worth more than me? I'm sure you mean financially, and if that's you're sole measure of a person's worth, then it reinforces how pathetic you are. Even financially, are you sure? Afterall, you know nothing about me.

Sure. They also hired a wvu grad to empty their garbage cans, scrub their toilets, and mop their floors. His name is pat white.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
How are you sure you're worth more than me? I'm sure you mean financially, and if that's you're sole measure of a person's worth, then it reinforces how pathetic you are. Even financially, are you sure? Afterall, you know nothing about me.

I know that you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're." That allows me to know that you aren't a rocket scientist or anything that takes even an average amount of intelligence. Education and intelligence have direct correlations to income overall. So, you're basically bankrupt unless you're an anomaly of the rule.

. But, I'm not sure if your wife has the aptitude to work at magazine stands there. She would need to be bilingual (and if you're reading this, princess, since you supposedly love reading my posts behind your husband's back, "bilingual" is different than "bisexual").

Good stuff dopey. That will teach her not to laugh at your mantitties.

I know that you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're." That allows me to know that you aren't a rocket scientist or anything that takes even an average amount of intelligence. Education and intelligence have direct correlations to income overall. So, you're basically bankrupt unless you're an anomaly of the rule.

Ooh ... you keep getting me their ... your sooo smart.

I can only assume you don't know many rocket scientists, because unless they are actually righting a foremal paper, they usually don't pay much attention to they're grammar. You know, informal settings like email and chatting and message boards.

And of course, you simply show through your refusal to address the point at hand that you actually know nothing about me. Let's start with something simple. How many degrees do I have? What are they in?

Vulnerability assessments and FISMA compliace ... janitorial duties ... yeah, same thing.

I clearly said "pat white," moron. I wasn't saying you scrubbed the toilets.

But, I know you just wanted a chance to boast about your occupation while making yourself look even dumber.

I clearly said "pat white," moron. I wasn't saying you scrubbed the toilets.

But, I know you just wanted a chance to boast about your occupation while making yourself look even dumber.

You make yourself look ridiculous with every post. Pat White is doing well for himself, no need to scrub toilets.

Who said that was my occupation? You're ignorance nos know bounds

I'm actually a book editor

No, you're actually a glorified "engineer" who specializes in advising about national security threats.

You were exposed years ago.

None of that changes the fact that you failed remedial English.

Exposed? LOL

Thats not what I due ... would you like too by a vowel?

Last edited:
yes, it is. you work in a management position doing exactly what i said you did, relating to engineering/IT/security.

You're not very good at this ... besides, I'm deliberately somewhat vague about what I do. People that know me well don't really know what I do, let alone a moron like you on a message board.

Sure. They also hired a wvu grad to empty their garbage cans, scrub their toilets, and mop their floors. His name is pat white.

Like you have good cause to hurl insults at Pat White.

Here's part of your bio at your impressive, former employer:

(Numbnuts) joins the Bethune-Cookman coaching staff in 2013 serving as a graduate assistant coach working with the quarterbacks and special teams unit. While at B-CU, (Numbnuts) will work extensively with the Wildcats quarterbacks, in addition to helping offensive coordinator Jim Pry in a variety of roles.

Before moving to Daytona Beach, (Numbnuts) spent the 2012 season on the University of North Texas football coaching staff in Denton, Texas, working directly with the offensive unit. He spent just one year with the Mean Green before transitioning to Daytona Beach, Fla.

A native of Corning, N.Y., (Numbnuts) played football and baseball at Marshall University from 1998-2002. In baseball, he started every game for the Thundering Herd, while serving mainly on defense and special teams on the grid iron. He was a part of the 2002 Marshall squad that defeated Louisville in the now-defunct GMAC Bowl in Mobile, Ala. With the Herd, he served as a catcher (baseball) and middle linebacker (football).

(Numbnuts) graduated from Marshall in 2002. He is single, and resides in Daytona Beach, Fla.

[laughing]
Just exactly what "part of the 2002 Marshall squad" were you? Waterboy? You aren't even on the roster. http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/marshall-thundering-herd-team-roster?season=2002
http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/marshall-thundering-herd-team-roster?season=2002
http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/marshall-thundering-herd-team-roster?season=2002
Does BC get part of their money back since you falsely advertised yourself? You're not on the 2001 roster and you're not on the 2000 roster. And you didn't start every game in baseball. You have no stats for 1999 and you didn't even hit .300 playing for a MAC school. You are nowhere to be found in this college football database. http://www.totalfootballstats.com/playerindex.asp?letter=K

But if it makes you feel any better, we believe you're rich and hang out with famous people.

[laughing]

I'm exactly right with what I claimed. We both know it.

There you go with "exactly" again. LOL

Which claim? You've made two of them ... both vague, the second even more vague than the first.

Yes, I have two engineering degrees, and yes, I'm in management in the IT realm. That's no secret ... I've stated that specifically on a number of occassions on this board but it still doesn't describe what I actually do or who I do it for. Idiot. LOL

That's also much more broad than "advise on national security issues" or whatever dumbass thing you said.

OH NO!! Somebody repeated something I said about myself, I've been exposed!! Moron. LOL

Like you have good cause to hurl insults at Pat White.

Here's part of your bio at your impressive, former employer:

(Numbnuts) joins the Bethune-Cookman coaching staff in 2013 serving as a graduate assistant coach working with the quarterbacks and special teams unit. While at B-CU, (Numbnuts) will work extensively with the Wildcats quarterbacks, in addition to helping offensive coordinator Jim Pry in a variety of roles.

Before moving to Daytona Beach, (Numbnuts) spent the 2012 season on the University of North Texas football coaching staff in Denton, Texas, working directly with the offensive unit. He spent just one year with the Mean Green before transitioning to Daytona Beach, Fla.

A native of Corning, N.Y., (Numbnuts) played football and baseball at Marshall University from 1998-2002. In baseball, he started every game for the Thundering Herd, while serving mainly on defense and special teams on the grid iron. He was a part of the 2002 Marshall squad that defeated Louisville in the now-defunct GMAC Bowl in Mobile, Ala. With the Herd, he served as a catcher (baseball) and middle linebacker (football).

(Numbnuts) graduated from Marshall in 2002. He is single, and resides in Daytona Beach, Fla.

[laughing]
Just exactly what "part of the 2002 Marshall squad" were you? Waterboy? You aren't even on the roster.
Does BC get part of their money back since you falsely advertised yourself? You're not on the 2001 roster and you're not on the 2000 roster. And you didn't start every game in baseball. You have no stats for 1999 and you didn't even hit .300 playing for a MAC school. You are nowhere to be found in this college football database. http://www.totalfootballstats.com/playerindex.asp?letter=K

But if it makes you feel any better, we believe you're rich and hang out with famous people.

[laughing]

You aren't saying that Mr. Narcissist let his narcissism override honesty and integrity and embellished his accomplishments, are you?

Say it aint so Joe, say it aint so.

Reactions: countryroads89
another rat . . . thought maybe @Herd Fever was talking about himself crying to mods to get someone banned again. poor, poor, little andy.

(Numbnuts) joins the Bethune-Cookman coaching staff in 2013 serving as a graduate assistant coach working with the quarterbacks and special teams unit.

oh, this again. as ive had to do many times for your fellow wvu fans, here we go . . .

from july 2013 - august 2015 i was listed as the "quarterbacks coach" or "assistant/quarterbacks coach." ill show proof of that below in everything from game programs, to my online bio, to my faculty listing, to my business cards, to my personalized parking space, etc.

oddly, in august of 2015, eight months after i filed suit, the university knew they were screwed and tried changing everything. so, they tried changing me from "assistant coach" and "quarterbacks coach" to "graduate assistant." yeah, that didnt work. it is called spoliation of evidence. had this been a criminal case instead of a civil case, they would be arrested for tampering with evidence.

notice the date of this first picture and the wording of the first sentence:

6A0F8C4D-585A-4F30-84E1-81F01CCBF3D2_zpsgzncp6ul.jpg

Now, notice the date of this second picture and the wording in the first sentence:

8BC47005-BAEC-4F4B-86F1-13D872A2EA2E_zpsehrp1vs5.jpg

Then, notice that the gray box to the right of my picture is empty. that is where my title "quarterback coach" used to be, along with contact info. why would they have deleted that? hmm . . .

now, look at all of the official school info and game programs referring to me as the quarterbacks coach. do you see any GAs listed on these programs or bios? nope. that is because the GAs were never listed, even though we definitely did have GAs.

B5339E70-2E96-480B-AE5C-E1349C80CA18_zpsftiqnw94.jpg

CE452689-46D3-4E0A-9E44-0446130C5C9F_zpswld7cmbq.jpg

8A9FB3F0-A9B1-48D3-AE24-93552DA8B479_zpsqenhtw9z.jpg

E975364F-74F2-42F0-8063-FB5D20237507_zpsxbuzhd38.jpg
367161E2-9689-460F-8AD6-DCE05EDBA25B_zpsx4hkq5sd.jpg

[laughing]
Just exactly what "part of the 2002 Marshall squad" were you? Waterboy? You aren't even on the roster.

oh, that totally official fox sports roster?! if youd like pictures of my jerseys, bowl ring, roster with my name on it in game programs, etc., let me know, and i can see if i have any that arent in storage . . . i can also just show you the check EA Sports/NCAA sent to me from a few months ago for having played and been featured in the video game:

BE01A862-D7F5-4F41-B53F-F83F755C778C_zpsdbqzm5da.jpg

And you didn't start every game in baseball. You have no stats for 1999 and you didn't even hit .300 playing for a MAC school. You are nowhere to be found in this college football database. http://www.totalfootballstats.com/playerindex.asp?letter=K

i never claimed to have started "every game" in baseball. i started every year. anyone familiar with baseball knows a player isnt going to start 220+ games, especially a catcher who routinely will get a day off. i didnt write it; that is cookman for you. somebody would have to be a fool to make that claim.

didnt even hit .300 for a MAC school? hitting .300 isnt easy. hitting .300 as a catcher is very, very hard. that is why i would always be hitting around .375 halfway through the season and finished around .280. your body starts to wear down as a catcher, especially when the coaching staff doesnt realize they should have walk-on catchers catching bullpen sessions all week in practice to save their starter for games. the date on this stat sheet is april 8th, which means we had been playing for about 1.5 months and have only about a month left of the season. it looks like we are only about a fifth of the way through the conference slate (the last half of the season). im 5th in the conference in batting with a conference average of .529. it's why i was always getting nominated or selected for conference player of the week the first half of the season every year, but then id drop off the second half. it's why i hit a 3 run game winning homerun against Coastal Carolina the year they were one game away from super regionals when we took 2 of 3 from them. it's why i always hit well against georgia, oklahoma state, ohio state, etc. when we played them early in the season. catching 30 games within 50 days take its toll on you, especially when you are also catching the other 20 days in practice (unlike professional players do).

E2E61E69-5927-4638-ADF2-6331CCF7C586_zpsvqkyfv4h.jpg

i never said i was rich. i said that ive made enough that i never have to work again if i so choose, and i can continue to live the lifestyle i do (which is far better than yours) which includes living in a fairly big place in a very nice neighborhood directly on the beach, driving luxury vehicles, wearing the best clothes/jewelry, eating out every night/having my meals made for me, going to shows multiple times per week, etc.

but, hey, here is a text conversation of a girl in the biggest girl group in the world. it is a bit of a giveaway in that one of the text messages i use the name of four of their songs. she went out of her way to tell me ("babe") that she has a new number.

let me know if i you want, and i can post hundreds of pictures of me with the biggest music acts in the world . . . at their houses, at their concerts with them, at my house, in studios . . . those are all on facebook. i also have plenty of private ones i dont post on social media on beaches with them, in private jets with them, at dinner with them, etc. Whitetaileer has children. tell me who their favorite music artists are:

EE8F6161-2972-40A3-A386-B6C41AE1F0E1_zpst2hymurb.jpg

B079D7A2-21DC-4425-B146-971BBEDDBDC4_zpsv1s9dan5.jpg

since i know you are counting, tonight i will be with bieber and moxie raia at their concert. then, after that, im headed to catch up with steve aoki and bebe rexha at their show. steve just called me a few hours ago when i was on the beach. he was on a jet headed from spain to orlando and wanted to make sure i was coming through, but i didnt recognize the number, so it went to voicemail.

one of the biggest latino hip-hop artists (nicky jam) has an arena show in tampa tomorrow . they already have an interpreter lined up for me there, so i feel bad not showing up. saturday, ill be with nick jonas and demi lovato. nick always is a little big-shotty around me, so im curious to see what he wanted to invite me down for. sunday, im supposed to be going to the twenty one pilots show. one of the two guys was dating a big disney star. i had a fling with her while they were breaking up, he was aware of it, and ive never seen him since. im sure it will be a "hey, no hard feelings, i know you didnt do it on purpose" type thing. then, he will try being my best friend and asking for help from me. tuesday, boy george is in town. i havent heard from him yet, but im sure he will hit me up to meet up with him. he is a good dude to talk to; wise and has seen a lot.

so, i dont always hang out with "rich and famous" people, but when i dont, i make sure to throw you a bone and acknowledge your presence on here.

dont forget, whitetaileer. let me know who your children like.

That's no secret ... I've stated that specifically on a number of occassions on this board but it still doesn't describe what I actually do or who I do it for. Idiot. LOL

i havent been around here long, but i cant recall a single time you have posted anything about what you do on this board.

you claimed, multiple times, that i know nothing about you. that clearly isnt the case as i just told you what you did. you can say that it was vague, but it really wasnt. if you had to randomly guess what somebody's occupation was and you knew nothing about them, what are the chances that youd be as accurate as i was with you? wrong again, moron.

i havent been around here long, but i cant recall a single time you have posted anything about what you do on this board.

you claimed, multiple times, that i know nothing about you. that clearly isnt the case as i just told you what you did. you can say that it was vague, but it really wasnt. if you had to randomly guess what somebody's occupation was and you knew nothing about them, what are the chances that youd be as accurate as i was with you? wrong again, moron.

Oh please, you've been around here for years. Tell me again how Frederick is in Southern Maryland. How many years ago was that?

As I said, you know nothing about me. All you've done is repeat what I've stated on the board and claim I've been "exposed". LOL

I will say that your narcissism is a blast to toy with ... puppet.

Oh, it's another dildodave.

1) make accusations that you can't substantiate
2) have Rifle the God prove you wrong about those accusations
3) claim you're not really wrong, but rather, that you're just playing the puppet master

It's unfortunate that what I say about you and O.C.D. is true. It's unfortunate that what you say about me isn't true, and I prove that.

A person sues his employer for not paying them and asked for $15,000. Minimum wage? I pay more in payroll taxes every month. Of course the discrimination suit has been dismissed also. Numbnuts is so full of shit I can smell it up here in North Carolina.

A person sues his employer for not paying them and asked for $15,000. Minimum wage? I pay more in payroll taxes every month. Of course the discrimination suit has been dismissed also. Numbnuts is so full of shit I can smell it up here in North Carolina.

Another highly educated wvu fan! Reading comprehension. It doesn't say that the suit was for $15,000. It states that it is at least $15,000. Depending on the amount of the suit, different courts take jurisdiction. Since it was at least $15,000, it is noted as that, which means it goes to a higher court.

And that case has been dismissed due to them agreeing to my settlement demands.

Really, I don't know how the majority of wvu fans on here make it through life on a daily basis. The general lack of reading comprehension and ability to communicate effectively is appalling.

Another highly educated wvu fan! Reading comprehension. It doesn't say that the suit was for $15,000. It states that it is at least $15,000. Depending on the amount of the suit, different courts take jurisdiction. Since it was at least $15,000, it is noted as that, which means it goes to a higher court.

And that case has been dismissed due to them agreeing to my settlement demands.

Really, I don't know how the majority of wvu fans on here make it through life on a daily basis. The general lack of reading comprehension and ability to communicate effectively is appalling.
Sorry Ryan. What does Bethel pay rookie coaches when the head coach makes under what MVU annual TV contract is worth? Civil suit and civil right suit were different suits. If you asked for less than $50,000 it is cheaper to settle than to go to court. But the civil rights suit was just dismissed on the 13th. But hey that big settlement of less than what all us WVU grads make in a year can afford to never work again. Right. What a piece of shit you are Numbnuts.

What does Bethel .

It's "Bethune." Bethel College, I believe, is a D3 school. Don't worry- you weren't athletic enough to play there either. Strike 1

pay rookie coaches .

I had coached three years at that point. Strike 2.

when the head coach makes under what MVU annual TV contract is worth? .

The head coach made $265,000, not including perks (car, gas, meals, tickets, etc.) and bonuses (top 25, conference championships, beating FBS teams, season ticket sales, etc.). That's far more than the $200,000 C-USA deal. Strike 3.

? Civil suit and civil right suit were different suits. .

Correct. As was their appeal of my victory with the Florida DEO. I, with no assistance from counsel, won that decision, won the first appeal, and won the special deputy appeal, which left only a final appeal left for Cookman.

Many times in a settlement, the defendant will attempt to settle all favors; a complete divorce, if you will. In other words, they agreed to my demands, agreed to drop their last hope appeal, and in return, I had to drop both civil suits. Strike 4.

If you asked for less than $50,000 it is cheaper to settle than to go to court..

It's public record. You can easily find out what my demand(s) was.

Your assumption is wrong. If you have a cheap attorney, $50,000 takes you a long way. If you have an ego and just had your names dragged through the mud, been exposed in many national publications for your wrongdoings, been completely outwitted, and been embarrassed with a dozen shootings and arrests of a top athletic official, which they kept hidden until I exposed it to the media. you tend to not want to settle. Your ego doesn't want to let that guy win.

At the same time, they fired their on-house counsel after I humiliated her in an email in front of everybody calling into question her legal knowledge. They then fired their next attorney they had retained. They then hired two partners from one of florida's largest law firms. Their rate surely is at least $350/hour, which adds up. After that, they hired, on their payroll, a former well regarded state judge to help them. Further, they had just lost an $800,000 lawsuit to a former football coach a few years earlier, had just settled with another football staff member months after my suit, and had other pending litigation against them from the most successful coach in any sport in the entire conference.

So, knowing how much they been paying their attorneys for the last year since they fired the others, it probably would have been cost effective for them to settle IF the suit was for $50,000 or less like you claimed. That means the suit was for far more than $50,000 or their ego and stupidity made them spend a lot more than that just to defend it. But, again, the suit is public info. You can find that answer yourself. Strike 5.

But hey that big settlement of less than what all us WVU grads make in a year can afford to never work again. .

As I've stated before, many times, me not having to ever work again if I so choose has nothing to do with anything I have done since starting coaching (football related). Money earned while coaching or from this litigation has nothing to do with it. Strike 6.

And I apologize for any typos. It's very bright on the beach today, so I can't see what I'm typing easily. And Post Malone has spent the last hour drawing huge penis outlines in the sand behind my chair, so I have to keep getting up and wrecking them.

But, I appreciate you failing on every single attempt you made, including ones you got wrong which you didn't even intend to attempt an argument

Oh, it's another dildodave.

1) make accusations that you can't substantiate
2) have Rifle the God prove you wrong about those accusations
3) claim you're not really wrong, but rather, that you're just playing the puppet master

It's unfortunate that what I say about you and O.C.D. is true. It's unfortunate that what you say about me isn't true, and I prove that.

What exactly do you say that's true?
That I'm in management in an IT company and have engineering degrees? Congrats moron ... I've explicitly stated that on here, and there's not a thing unfortunate about it. I love my job and live a comfortable life from it.

What is unfortunate, or more specifically pathetic, is your uncontrollable need to try to prove everything to people you've never met and never will meet. You're really pathetic, and it must be an incredibly pathetic life that you constantly seek validation from strangers.

Let me make sure I'm with you on this:

You claim I don't know a single thing about you.

I tell you what you do.

You claim I don't know what your degrees are in.

I inform you of what at least one of them is in.

You claim that I don't know what you actually do for work.

I get much more specific by telling you your position and what your focus/discipline is within that very broad occupation.

you recently claimed that you keep most of this stuff private and purposely don't say what you do. Now, you just claimed that you've mentioned all off his stuff on here before, though no Marshall fan will ever have recalled reading it from you.

Eventually, if you keep trying, we may have to rely on you asking what color your panties are today for me to not have the correct answer.

Tell me again how I don't know anything about you, yet successfully answered everything you asked.

Oh you mean the QB that was beat out by a Freshman? We dont need a savior for a team that is 33-8 the last 3 years. Now David Stills WAS the savior for WVU football. He will be at El Camino this year, maybe I will go watch him play this fall since he will be about 2 hours from me.
He was 'next in line' but sucked so bad that he was benched. Should have known when he lost his starting job at JMU that he sucked.

33-8 with a SOS over 100 and only 1 CUSA championship. I'd say Doc is underperforming. You're the Atlanta Braves of CUSA football

He was 'next in line' but sucked so bad that he was benched. Should have known when he lost his starting job at JMU that he sucked.

33-8 with a SOS over 100 and only 1 CUSA championship. I'd say Doc is underperforming. You're the Atlanta Braves of CUSA football

And yet you still watch us every chance you get. Every. Single. Time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT