ADVERTISEMENT

Another Amazing Weekend?

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
Just wondering if Shortgap had himself another big weekend or not.

Last weekend, it was simply amazing, as he and the wife drank some beer out in the back yard and tossed bags.

What was on the agenda this past weekend that I missed out on?

Yard darts? Potato sack races? Horseshoes? Don't tell me you and the misses got all wild on us and brought out the badminton set.

I know one thing he didn't do: design where to put orange cones on the highway.

The fun and expertise of that is monopolized by our resident stick-figure.

Well, just to be fair to shortgap, not everyone has the intelligence to map out the positioning of orange highway cones. It takes a 'special' ability, and twiggy is about as 'special' as one can get.

Most people who talk to themselves do it at home, in the car, or in the nuthouse. Michigan and his sockpuppets do it on the internet from the nuthouse. Kudos young man! Kudos!

Reactions: 30CAT
http://www.tristateupdate.com/story...hlete-indicted-on-felony-civil-rights-charges

Former Marshall University running back Steward Butler was indicted on felony civil rights charges.

Those charges come in addition to two misdemeanor battery charges he is already facing. Cell phone video shot by the victims in this case, Zackary Johnson and Casey Williams, shows the alleged attack.

Both men say Butler punched them and shouted gay-slurs at them.

Butler was dismissed from Marshall's football team in early May.

inaugural Fulmer Cup Champs ...

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheFulmerCup/comments/4mz5ib/2016_fulmer_cup_june_cupdate_run_ralphie_run/

the Smallwood charges were dropped...

DHenry never played or practiced with the Mountaineers... you have listed twice...

RHaughton-James plays for West-Texas... so it wasn't a felony charge
http://gobuffsgo.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=5232&path=

Ellis Lankster is an American football cornerback who is currently a member of the Hamilton Tiger-Cats of the Canadian Football League.

J.T. Thomas III is an American football linebacker for the New York Giants of the National Football League.

Funderburk was originally arrested and held on suspicion of assault, disorderly conduct, indecent exposure and public sexual indecency, but the city prosecutor dropped all but the disorderly conduct and indecent exposure charges.

baka...

Last edited:
As a wvu cheerleader, did Michelle Michael learn how to start fires from wvu's many dumpster fires like when she burned her husband alive or did the school learn how to start dumpster fires from Michelle?

I would image that people who have been banned from their own message boards have a hard understanding getting together with friends and having a good time. They just don't have any friends so they have no frame of reference.

I would image that people who have been banned from their own message boards have a hard understanding getting together with friends and having a good time. They just don't have any friends so they have no frame of reference.
I would imagine you're clueless, but then again, after reading your posts over the last year, you leave no doubt. The board in question was shut down. That was the plan all along, and was uncovered by none other than Mr. Nots himself. He has the evidence to prove it all, and we all read the evidence. To expedite the board closure, 30CAT cowered to the previous board owner. I was personally not banned along with a few others. However, after learning of their ban, I let the previous board owner know what a true douche bag he was, and was subsequently banned. It's called doing the right thing, and standing up for your friends.

As for friends, I probably have too many of them. For example, I have a few friends that want to go 'Up North' to stay at the company condo in Bay Harbor this coming weekend, play some golf on one of the top courses in America. I have other friends that would like to head out on Lake Michigan to take the boat out, do a little fishing, hang out with numerous women that just love to go on 'a ride', drink some great Michigan brewed beers, or just dock it and hang out on the beach. On the other hand, I'm getting pressure from other friends to go over to Marshall (Michigan) and hang out at the annual blues festival this weekend. I'm still undecided at this point, but will probably opt to head over to the blues festival. They have a lot of nice acts coming over from the Detroit area to perform, as well as some really good food vendors, and of course, Marshall's own Dark Horse Brewery will have multiple drink stations setup throughout town.

I would imagine you're clueless, but then again, after reading your posts over the last year, you leave no doubt. The board in question was shut down. That was the plan all along, and was uncovered by none other than Mr. Nots himself. He has the evidence to prove it all, and we all read the evidence. To expedite the board closure, 30CAT cowered to the previous board owner. I was personally not banned along with a few others. However, after learning of their ban, I let the previous board owner know what a true douche bag he was, and was subsequently banned. It's called doing the right thing, and standing up for your friends.

As for friends, I probably have too many of them. For example, I have a few friends that want to go 'Up North' to stay at the company condo in Bay Harbor this coming weekend, play some golf on one of the top courses in America. I have other friends that would like to head out on Lake Michigan to take the boat out, do a little fishing, hang out with numerous women that just love to go on 'a ride', drink some great Michigan brewed beers, or just dock it and hang out on the beach. On the other hand, I'm getting pressure from other friends to go over to Marshall (Michigan) and hang out at the annual blues festival this weekend. I'm still undecided at this point, but will probably opt to head over to the blues festival. They have a lot of nice acts coming over from the Detroit area to perform, as well as some really good food vendors, and of course, Marshall's own Dark Horse Brewery will have multiple drink stations setup throughout town.
You do realize this is a message board and all in fun. I am just busting on you for you busting a guy for having a cookout with friends. Enjoy your blues festival or boating. I have actually been to Dark Horse Brewery. I liked their porter and the food was pretty good. Also did a tour of Jolly Pumpkin and Bells along with a few others. By far our favorite brewery we hit up during that trip was Greenbush. We liked it better than Three Floyds and 17th Street. Of course living in Asheville, I am pretty spoiled when it comes to breweries and good beer.

Dark Horse has great beers, but you must be careful, as most of them are very high AV, even a little higher than they indicate. Food is excellent as well. With that said, it's hard to get into that place during the colder months, but during the warmer months, they open up the outside, and usually have live entertainment on the weekends. Those guys are wild though, and most of the folks in Marshall used to not be too fond of them, but ever since the short run TV series, the locals warmed up to them, primarily because it brought more folks downtown.

I have at least 15 brewpubs within 20 miles of my house, and all of them have their own spin on beers, and they collaborate together often. One of my friends, TJ, owns One Well over on the South side of K-Zoo, and another friend of mine owns Boatyard Brewing on the North side. Bell's is obviously the biggest, and has more beers in their taproom, but Larry is a prick. I only go there on special occasions when an out of towner insists on going, just because they've heard of it.

Gonzo's has my favorite beer on tap though. Another K-Zoo brewery, but their Vanilla Porter is far and away the best, and at 7%, you can nurse a pint for 30 minutes or so. I'm a Porter freak btw.

Dark Horse has great beers, but you must be careful, as most of them are very high AV, even a little higher than they indicate. Food is excellent as well. With that said, it's hard to get into that place during the colder months, but during the warmer months, they open up the outside, and usually have live entertainment on the weekends. Those guys are wild though, and most of the folks in Marshall used to not be too fond of them, but ever since the short run TV series, the locals warmed up to them, primarily because it brought more folks downtown.

I have at least 15 brewpubs within 20 miles of my house, and all of them have their own spin on beers, and they collaborate together often. One of my friends, TJ, owns One Well over on the South side of K-Zoo, and another friend of mine owns Boatyard Brewing on the North side. Bell's is obviously the biggest, and has more beers in their taproom, but Larry is a prick. I only go there on special occasions when an out of towner insists on going, just because they've heard of it.

Gonzo's has my favorite beer on tap though. Another K-Zoo brewery, but their Vanilla Porter is far and away the best, and at 7%, you can nurse a pint for 30 minutes or so. I'm a Porter freak btw.
I am quite fond of porters myself. Agree about Bells as they sued a local brewery because they thought they had exclusive rights to the word innovation. We have 28 breweries in the county with about 20 inside of Asheville. Sierra Nevada (just outside of Asheville) and New Belgium are the national brands with Wicked Weed as a local favorite. WW is know for its sours but won GABF imperial IPA gold medal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT