ADVERTISEMENT

Amazing how we cannot defense the 3-pointer

MountaineerWV

All-American
Sep 18, 2007
OK State is a bad, bad team. Can't shoot. and they are hitting 3's like they are the best shooting team in the nation.

I replied to this in your other thread. They've hit 2 threes off the press. The other 5 have been in the halfcourt.

...so here we are....

...like I wrote in the other thread... ...they'll cool off.

Save the drama for your momma.

Yea... ..lol..

Like I was the one doubting our team.

--------

You made an ass (again) of yourself... ...and I can provide quotes... ...and I'm the one that's the hater. ....lol.....

Yea... ..lol..

Like I was the one doubting our team.

--------

You made an ass (again) of yourself... ...and I can provide quotes... ...and I'm the one that's the hater. ....lol.....

Again, go suck one. I didn't hate on nothing. Just stated we were starting slow. You consistently disrespect this university and team.

You only write , "Go suck one" because you were being a d$3k (and expressing opinions that now clearly make you look foolish)..I pointed them out... ...and now you have nothing other than personal insults to offer.

It actually makes me feel good when I read them.

You only write , "Go suck one" because you were being a d$3k (and expressing opinions that now clearly make you look foolish)..I pointed them out... ...and now you have nothing other than personal insults to offer.

It actually makes me feel good when I read them.

Says the person that has a Jesus picture pointing at someone calling them an asshat.....yeah. Again, go do something you are good at.......b**tch!

Says the person that has a Jesus picture pointing at someone calling them an asshat.....yeah. Again, go do something you are good at.......b**tch!

Just my own curiosity here.

But, did you mean...

Go do something you're good at, bitch

OR

Go do something you're good at... (and) bitch

Is bitch being used as a pronoun, or a verb?

Honestly, I'd go with the former. Gives you some street cred.

As I watched our half defense in the ISU game, you could see a clinic going on about how to set up a 3 point shot. Pass. Pass, Weave, Pass and eventually someone loses their man outside the 3 point circle and the pass comes to them for a perfect unguarded 3 point attempt. As I said it looked like a clinic. We need to stop being lazy near the end of the 30 second shot clock.

As I watched our half defense in the ISU game, you could see a clinic going on about how to set up a 3 point shot. Pass. Pass, Weave, Pass and eventually someone loses their man outside the 3 point circle and the pass comes to them for a perfect unguarded 3 point attempt. As I said it looked like a clinic. We need to stop being lazy near the end of the 30 second shot clock.

Maybe it's something they can improve but to call them lazy is wrong. They play balls out non-stop.

Maybe it's something they can improve but to call them lazy is wrong. They play balls out non-stop.
The play hard all the time but they tend to cheat as the half court defense goes longer and longer. Lazy mayb is not the right word but it was exactly how I have seen several times on how to get open for a 3 pointer. It may be that one player on the floor is just not fast enough to keep up with the ball.

I replied to this in your other thread. They've hit 2 threes off the press. The other 5 have been in the halfcourt.
There you go--confusing some of our 'fans' by presenting facts. Will we never learn that such a strategy is useless when dealing with experts who know nearly everything and are not about to waiver from their pre conceived points of view?

Who cares? They shot 41%. We shot 36%. And we won by 14. On the road in another season sweep.

22-7, 11-5 as predicted last Saturday following a 2-loss downward trend. I'll take it.

This team is so deep and proven to beat opponents in a number of ways, often ugly, as some say. Great job today at the foul line. This group will unravel you with the press, rebounding, FTs, Paige, Phillip, Williams and more. How many differtent guys scored today? I lost count.

I'll add....Amazing our team picked 6th of 10 in the BXII and preseason unranked. Two games left & we're in sole possession of 2nd behind 12-time league champ KU, who we split with. Who knows what might have happened had Holton not been suspended for the road game in Lawrence.

Go 'Eers! Onward press in March.

The problem is that the Mountaineers don't look good on occasion. They are not robots and this upsets some folks. 22 or more wins on the season just won't do it! I will move to Mars if WV doesn't win the Big 12 and the NC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT