ADVERTISEMENT

am I the only one here that is "rootin' for Putin" ??? ... has anyone seen ANY US coverage of this obiden disaster ?

The Putin being Orthodox story is a plausible. Once the rumor hit someone came out with a video of all the times he had brought up the NWO/Deep State in public appearances and it was a a fair bit. Can't prove or disprove it though.
Yet, he is reaching out to China? Definitely "orthodox" way of going after the "Deep State".

Can we all agree globalization is a huge failure now. I know I harped on that a few years ago but hopefully everyone can see it's past time to bring manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, and everything else vital to National Security home !!!

Yes.

Those are national security issues and the candidate who builds a platform around it will be president.

It will be a major shift...essentially committing to subsidized US manufacturing and mostly likely tariffs.

Yes.

Those are national security issues and the candidate who builds a platform around it will be president.

It will be a major shift...essentially committing to subsidized US manufacturing and mostly likely tariffs.
Its baffling to me how so many blue collar workers support politicians who support globalization. Both sides have sold us out for years. All things of need should be produced here or at the very least made in NATO countries.

Reactions: Eagle25427

Zelenskyy seeking volunteers, calls for 'international' team to fight Russia​

Zelenskyy is looking to form the International Legion of Territorial Defense of Ukraine​

Yet, he is reaching out to China? Definitely "orthodox" way of going after the "Deep State".

It doesn't have to make sense to you or me. It only has to make sense to Putin if he actually believes it. He could also just said those things to gain support from others. If he starts carpet bombing and leveling cities then hopefully people realize he was playing them. So far in the big picture of how wars could be fought he has been restrained. I don't think that last much longer.

The Putin being Orthodox story is a plausible. Once the rumor hit someone came out with a video of all the times he had brought up the NWO/Deep State in public appearances and it was a a fair bit. Can't prove or disprove it though.

Like I said. The theroy exist and people can decide for themselves.

It doesn't have to make sense to you or me. It only has to make sense to Putin if he actually believes it. He could also just said those things to gain support from others. If he starts carpet bombing and leveling cities then hopefully people realize he was playing them. So far in the big picture of how wars could be fought he has been restrained. I don't think that last much longer.
Never ceases to amaze me the people who defend Putin (I know...I know...you'll say you aren't......)

7dc1983b31b86b32.png

Stanleymitchell90

4h·
What’s interesting about the color revolution in the Ukraine is it reveals another case of the left accusing their enemies of what they’re doing themselves.

They had NGOs set up, funded and created protests. Ultimately they ended up taking over the Capitol buildings and making the elected President leave.

Which is what they accused the J6 protesters of. On J6 the government ran the color revolution playbook using its agent provocateurs pretending to try to take the Capitol, but with a modification that the city would be “saved.”

What a clown show of a country.

@Footdoc

3h·
Russia hoax to sabotage Trumps presidency.

Covid to sabotage the 2020 election.

"Russia" again to sabotage 2022 elections.

Quite the pattern.

Their timing is impeccable.

Reactions: 30CAT
I am not the one who cries when the media lies to you about a virus but then you take it up the poop chute on every other topic like the media would never lie.

You are a sucker.
Nope. Strike 3. Actually, you've struck the entire inning on this.

1. Not watching what the media says about this
2. Only care about what I know....and that is Putin is gaining territory, he IS going to build a strong relationship with China.

EDIT: And your "prove it" is actually funny.

Nope. Strike 3. Actually, you've struck the entire inning on this.

1. Not watching what the media says about this
2. Only care about what I know....and that is Putin is gaining territory, he IS going to build a strong relationship with China.

EDIT: And your "prove it" is actually funny.
Sure thing lollipop.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT