ADVERTISEMENT

Allan Tayler Metronews Article

He's a vegan. Not enough protein clouds your thinking. Lot's of cults use it for brainwashing, like the one located in the WVRC bunker that got Hank.

Reactions: dangerousdaneerfan
Seems pretty fair to me. There have only been two contested games and we split those with Temple and Virginia. The Virginia win was pretty big though.

5 newcomers and Watkins and Myers who played sparingly last season....

That is why our OOC is lighter than usual..... That and VT cancelling our game at the last minute.

But that is also why Huggs is making it a point to blow these teams out....margin of victory does cancel out SOS when March rolls around.

This twit is doing his best to down play our SOS. If we were struggling to win 20 games and hoping to get in the big dance, it would be an issue. We are a top 20 team, so SOS should not matter.

http://wvmetronews.com/2016/12/21/the-lunch-west-virginia-feasting-on-schedule-ranked-220th/
I thought the article was more on working inexperience freshmen into lineup and whether it was a good move on Huggins part to do this with an inferior schedule or play tougher competition and prep more for Big 12 and if this schedule would hurt that. SOS does have some meaning in seeding, but probably not much for WVU since the competition in Big 12 will cancel any weakness in out of conference early games. Also, got a win against Virginia which is big.

Reactions: WVex-pat in GA
I look at this as a positive. Major number of new faces.

I do think this has done wonders for Watkins. He seems confident for the first time since he was a freshman.

I would argue he is the best athlete on the team. We need him to play 15-20 productive minutes a game.

I thought the article was more on working inexperience freshmen into lineup and whether it was a good move on Huggins part to do this with an inferior schedule or play tougher competition and prep more for Big 12 and if this schedule would hurt that. SOS does have some meaning in seeding, but probably not much for WVU since the competition in Big 12 will cancel any weakness in out of conference early games. Also, got a win against Virginia which is big.

BINGO! As the article stated, you'll really know what the strength of the schedule is in February once the first round of conference competition is complete and T A&M.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT