ADVERTISEMENT

Alcoholgerson Recruiting Strategy

I'm planning to work next Friday, the 30th, and fill up two growlers afterwards, and sit my ass in the house for the next 48 hours, watching Wolverine football Friday night, and the semi's on Saturday.
What about the new herd ? Rising still?

What about the new herd ? Rising still?
The new herd kicked the old herd guys like myself out of the club. They couldn't handle the truth, so I was disbanded as a fan. Now I'm going to go through the old clothes and see if I still have some flying wv garb.

Reactions: mdeer1
Marshall would be lucky to get rifle as a qb coach.okay i could care less what anybody thinks about this but Holgs is a hell of a coach. Hell cbs sports picked marshall as the best football team in wv. Wv will win 11 games

I'm planning to work next Friday, the 30th, and fill up two growlers afterwards, and sit my ass in the house for the next 48 hours, watching Wolverine football Friday night, and the semi's on Saturday.
so who you got......FSU or Michigan....and by how much?.......prognosticate in 3...2...1....

so who you got......FSU or Michigan....and by how much?.......prognosticate in 3...2...1....
it's worthless trying to predict who will win these meaningless bowl games. You just don't know which team/players are actually going to show up and put out a good effort. It's past time to cut the season to 10 games, and expand to a 24 team playoff. I'm like Trump. Ask for 24, all while hoping you'll get 16.

it's worthless trying to predict who will win these meaningless bowl games. You just don't know which team/players are actually going to show up and put out a good effort. It's past time to cut the season to 10 games, and expand to a 24 team playoff. I'm like Trump. Ask for 24, all while hoping you'll get 16.
I don't see them as meaningless . That's a good matchup and I'll def watch

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT