ADVERTISEMENT

Alcoholgerson Recruiting Strategy

Herd Fever

Junior
Sep 25, 2008
Chase after JUCO players that are either on their visit at Marshall or chase after former Marshall signees who was too dumb to gain admittance to Marshall

(And you have to be really dumb to not get into Marshall)

Chase after JUCO players that are either on their visit at Marshall or chase after former Marshall signees who was too dumb to gain admittance to Marshall

Yep, agree. Have to be nearly as dumb as someone choosing to be a Marshall fan and then demonstrating his lack of functioning neurons by appearing on the web site of a rival University and spouting nonsense that is on a par with what one generally expects from children whose ages are within the lower single digits.

It's only my opinion, but when you put together a sentence like yours, you should probably refrain from using the words 'too dumb'.
10-2 vs 3-9....holgerson can do what he wants and any really good player that he wants he will take from marshal and there is nothing you can do about it.. there just aren't any real good players at marshal..sucks doesn't it.....varsity football vs jv football....no thought needed here

10-2 vs 3-9....holgerson can do what he wants and any really good player that he wants he will take from marshal and there is nothing you can do about it.. there just aren't any real good players at marshal..sucks doesn't it.....varsity football vs jv football....no thought needed here
You talking to me? I couldn't give a flying fvck either way. You better hope I don't entertain moving to Virginia. I'll be in your backyard, and I'll beat your ass on and off the golf course.

You should probably worry about your own program . I'm hearing it's pretty bad down there FYI

You guys prove every day just how low the standards are to get into Marshall.

This thread is funny because I thought Marshall is rising and WVU was falling.

Wouldn't you be winning these recruiting battles if you were taking over the state?

Silly me, I thought his strategy was to sign guys who you guaranteed were going somewhere else.

That's what being one of the nine finalists for the Bear Bryant Coach of the Year does for you.
https://ahahouston.ejoinme.org/MyEvents/20162017BearBryantHoustonHeartBall/tabid/774731/Default.aspx

I almost feel bad for herd fans after reading this post

Reactions: 30CAT
Then you remember that Herd Fever is probably clearing 1k a month plus benefits from your tax dollars and probably has government wifi and a cell phone. Then you feel better.

More like I clear a 1k if not more a week at my job.

I always felt, ones who talk about people on welfare are usually the ones on it

More like I clear a 1k if not more a week at my job.

I always felt, ones who talk about people on welfare are usually the ones on it

1k a week at footlocker is employee of the year. Way to make that psuedo college degree payoff

Last edited:
I know we are still laughing at the "new flagship" and the "back to back to back" aimed at a program MVU has never beat. Ignorance and stupidity on display for all to see. Have you guys hung that "we got preseason votes" banner yet?

No need to laugh. It's a good day, as I'm heading back to the hills on Wednesday. Just checked out The Grove (nice bar above Secret Sandwich Society) and they have Bell's Two Hearted Ale on tap.

No need to laugh. It's a good day, as I'm heading back to the hills on Wednesday. Just checked out The Grove (nice bar above Secret Sandwich Society) and they have Bell's Two Hearted Ale on tap.
Last week was rough on me. I drank to many really good beers on Tuesday
including Russian River Supplication. Friday was a clients annual Scotch and Bourbon party. The best was McClellan No. 1, a blend of several of their Scotches. My recovery time keeps getting longer. I am headed to Parkersburg next Friday (30) and then to Grant County for New Years.

Be careful in Grant County. Last I heard, there was a molester that paraded around throughout the county. Stay far away from Cabins, WV, as that is supposedly his home base.

Reactions: WV-FAN
go ahead, take another stab at that one. remember the old rule: "'e' before 'u' or else we'll talk about who else your wife blew."

should you really be mocking another person's job, Mr. I Design-Layouts-To-Show-Where-To-Drop-Orange-Cones-On-A-Highway?
So sad that you are still stalking me. I feel sorry for you.

You stated it yourself, no one needs to stalk you
My job description is pretty long. I talked about 1/1000th of my job and you morons ran with it. I am not one to brag and I dont talk a lot about my personal life because I dont see the need, but I also dont give a shit what you and your band of merry dumbasses think of me. Frankly speaking fever, you are beneath me. I mock you here because you are an idiot. Outside of this forum you would never cross my mind unless my pizza delivery is late.

Reactions: Motown Mounty
My job description is pretty long. I talked about 1/1000th of my job and you morons ran with it.

The best part is that Rifle the God spent two years calling you "Orange Cone Dropper," and you spent two years denying it. Then, you finally admitted to it with the disclaimer that you weren't the one who actually dropped the cones; you just "designed plans" where to drop those high-functioning, extremely difficult orange cones.

Now, run along mocking the jobs of others, DildoDave. Not everyone can replace magazines on a stand.

The best part is that Rifle the God spent two years calling you "Orange Cone Dropper," and you spent two years denying it. Then, you finally admitted to it with the disclaimer that you weren't the one who actually dropped the cones; you just "designed plans" where to drop those high-functioning, extremely difficult orange cones.

Now, run along mocking the jobs of others, DildoDave. Not everyone can replace magazines on a stand.
Every set of DOT Costruction plans is going to include maintanance of traffic plans. You are the one who lied for years about me. I dont typically make fun of someones job unless they beg for it. In your case there is no job to mock I guess. Hard to believe that 2 win season didnt earn you another chance.

In your case there is no job to mock I guess. Hard to believe that 2 win season didnt earn you another chance.

It sounds like you are stalking Rifle still. How many games of his did you watch? Did you slow-mo it to get more time watching him?

Rifle isn't responsible for defensive play. And he is still employed there. I mean, how could he not be after his coaching performance again this year? Did you check out his first-year starting QB who is just a sophomore? He finished in the top 10 in the country in passing yards per game, total offense per game, TD/INT ratio, completions per game . . . and that is after the receivers (not a single receiver on the three-deep played there last year) dropped an average of 6.1 catches per game. Top 10 in the country- very impressive, especially for a first-year starter, even more so for such a young player.

His QB won the conference player of the week twice in only nine games played. Even more impressive is that the country's best offense (Sam Houston State) also was in that conference, so Rifle's QB was going up against that squad for those weekly accolades. Truly, Truly impressive.

But, what did anyone expect? This is the same coach whose last QB led the country in pass efficiency, led the conference in many other categories, signed with a CFL team. And, of course, his QB before that signed with the Denver Broncos.

Last edited:
It sounds like you are stalking Rifle still. How many games of his did you watch? Did you slow-mo it to get more time watching him?

Rifle isn't responsible for defensive play. And he is still employed there. I mean, how could he not be after what he coaching performance again this year? Did you check out his first-year starting QB who is just a sophomore? He finished in the top 10 in the country in passing yards per game, total offense per game, TD/INT ratio, completions per game . . . and that is after the receivers (not a single receiver on the three-deep played there last year) dropped an average of 6.1 catches per game. Top 10 in the country- very impressive, especially for a first-year starter, even more so for such a young player.

His QB won the conference player of the week twice in only nine games played. Even more impressive is that the country's best offense (Sam Houston State) also was in that conference, so Rifle's QB was going up against that squad for those weekly accolades. Truly, Truly impressive.

But, what did anyone expect? This is the same coach whose last QB led the country in pass efficiency, led the conference in many other categories, signed with a CFL team. And, of course, his QB before that signed with the Denver Broncos.
So defensive......

Be careful in Grant County. Last I heard, there was a molester that paraded around throughout the county. Stay far away from Cabins, WV, as that is supposedly his home base.
i'm wondering why the fook anybody would come to grant co to spend new year's. canaan just round the corner, decent place. snowshoe, a couple hours south, great place. grant county has a gay bar, a sports bar, a couple b&b's and harman's cottages, which are pretty nice. oh, and then there's smoke hole cavern's cabins. they're small compared to harman's, but okay, i guess.

@still5-0vstarheels i promise not to molest you and yours.

Well if you have to know, I purchased a farm in Grant County adjacent to my parents place. I have aging parents and I need to visit them often. I really see no use in going out on amateur night to drink. To many cops and way to many idiots out on News Eve.

I'm planning to work next Friday, the 30th, and fill up two growlers afterwards, and sit my ass in the house for the next 48 hours, watching Wolverine football Friday night, and the semi's on Saturday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT