ADVERTISEMENT

Adam Schiff response to being called to resign his chairmanship

I've got a couple hours before I cut loose.
1keq3f.gif

Reactions: Boomboom521
I didn't have any problem with his statement, I agree with most of what he said. However, he still

- Lied about Trump Junior lying to Congress
- Lied about having seen definitive proof that collusion occurred
- His whole response memo was a lie

He needs to step down.
Dont forget Lil Adam Schiff also took a phone call from a Russian to get dirt on Trump, but it turned out to be a prank

Dont forget Lil Adam Schiff also took a phone call from a Russian to get dirt on Trump, but it turned out to be a prank
Lest we forget the dems reaction to Devin Nunes trip to the White House SCIF. Schiff should recuse himself while an ethics violation is investigated.

Reactions: WVU82
The Nunes of Democrats. I thought we, as a board, all agreed the House intel committee was a lost cause months/years ago? Who gives a f what any of them say?

Nunes is political as all getout, but haven't known for him to lie about significant facts, like, the president's son lied to congress and I have evidence of collusion.

The Nunes of Democrats. I thought we, as a board, all agreed the House intel committee was a lost cause months/years ago? Who gives a f what any of them say?

Nunes doesn't school Hans like Schiff does.

was a thing of beauty and shows what our government should be. It is a shame he was pushed to make those statements. However, he basically sums up the past two years of all these investigations and the despicable behavior of how Republicans have dismissed all the bad behavior.

No doubt the usual scum around here will respond as they always do. Go ahead.

Schiff-for- brains is the biggest liar in Congress

Nobody and not really.
How so? He said it was wrong for DTJ to take a meeting with a Russian to get dirt on Hillary.

Then he takes a phone call from someone he thought was Russian to get dirt on Trump.

Why does he think it is ok that he talks to a Russian for dirt but not DTJ?

I have very little knowledge of this talk of Schiff taking a call from a Russian. And history of right wing rumors, the truth is usually far different than what is spoken here in a post.

It isn't illegal or unethical to take a call from a Russian. It is illegal and unpatriotic among many other descriptions to knowingly attempt to use a foreign country and their citizens to influence an election.

Amazing that has to be explained. No wonder whackos are so clueless.

was a thing of beauty and shows what our government should be. It is a shame he was pushed to make those statements. However, he basically sums up the past two years of all these investigations and the despicable behavior of how Republicans have dismissed all the bad behavior.

No doubt the usual scum around here will respond as they always do. Go ahead.

Hahahahha

There are 3 implications and 3 only of Adam Schiff’s positioning.

1. He continues with stating he has seen evidence of collusion. Is he lying or is Mueller?

2. If he’s seen evidence of collusion, did he provide it to the SC. If so, he’s lying. If he didn’t provide it to Mueller, he’s obstructing justice.

3. If he has evidence, he can release it. Mueller’s report is done. There is nothing stopping from him being specific now that the report is done. He’s trying to use classified data as ambiguity and an ally. He’s literally praying on the hope and stupidity of the left. Notice how he’s said absolutely nothing specific.

I’m not at all surprised you and the left continue to buy into his nonsensical bullshit.

I have very little knowledge of this talk of Schiff taking a call from a Russian. And history of right wing rumors, the truth is usually far different than what is spoken here in a post.

It isn't illegal or unethical to take a call from a Russian. It is illegal and unpatriotic among many other descriptions to knowingly attempt to use a foreign country and their citizens to influence an election.

Amazing that has to be explained. No wonder whackos are so clueless.
Admittedly you’re operating on the topic in ignorance, but you go forward talking shit about GOP. Mmmmmkay

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/adam-schiff-pranked-by-russians-who-offered-nude-photos-of-trump

Blowhard running his ignorant mouth again. What a fool. Isnt there some fake outrage for you to obsess about fatty?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT