ADVERTISEMENT

Adam Schiff response to being called to resign his chairmanship

WVUBRU

All-American
Aug 7, 2001
was a thing of beauty and shows what our government should be. It is a shame he was pushed to make those statements. However, he basically sums up the past two years of all these investigations and the despicable behavior of how Republicans have dismissed all the bad behavior.

No doubt the usual scum around here will respond as they always do. Go ahead.

was a thing of beauty and shows what our government should be. It is a shame he was pushed to make those statements. However, he basically sums up the past two years of all these investigations and the despicable behavior of how Republicans have dismissed all the bad behavior.

I didn't have any problem with his statement, I agree with most of what he said. However, he still

- Lied about Trump Junior lying to Congress
- Lied about having seen definitive proof that collusion occurred
- His whole response memo was a lie

He needs to step down.

[roll].......does the CDC down there in Atlanta know that you have "it" this bad?......Quarantine!!!!!.......NO COLLUSION

I attempted to link a video but doesn't appear to have happened. 2nd appempt.

Dang. Appears failure again. I'm having intermittent internet issues. Maybe that is why.

I didn't have any problem with his statement, I agree with most of what he said. However, he still

- Lied about Trump Junior lying to Congress
- Lied about having seen definitive proof that collusion occurred
- His whole response memo was a lie

He needs to step down.
lol smh

Dang. Appears failure again. I'm having intermittent internet issues. Maybe that is why.
giphy.gif

Reactions: rog1187
First bullet point - Christopher Steele's raw intelligence reporting did NOT inform the FBI's decision to initiate its counterintelligence investigation in late July 2016 - Outright LIE. Bruce and Nellie Ohr met with Steele on July 28, as per both of their testimonies. Nellie excused herself when things got serious. Bruce testified that he did in fact receive intelligence from Steele, and he reported that back to the FBI, his first instance of sticking himself in the middle of the investigation, and becoming a fact witness. 2 days later the Crossfire Hurricane investigation was started.

BP #2 - DOJ's October 21, 2016 FISA application and three subsequent renewals carefully outlined for the Court a multi-prog rationale for surveilling Page - Outright LIE. The FBI did nothing to verify the information from Steele in 2016 whatsoever. Even when they did, they couldn't verify it. Woods procedure was not followed.

Reactions: JWG66

here is the thing about the usual scum around here. they are hypocrites.

Bru defending the liar Schiff. Be careful who you get behind. You dont want to step on children.

BP #3 - The Committee Majority's memorandum, which draws selectively on highly sensitive classified information, includes other distortions and misrepresentations - Never backs up this claim with factual data, so can't really prove true/false. It seems false based on the results of the investigation.

BP #2 - DOJ's October 21, 2016 FISA application and three subsequent renewals carefully outlined for the Court a multi-prog rationale for surveilling Page - Outright LIE. The FBI did nothing to verify the information from Steele in 2016 whatsoever. Even when they did, they couldn't verify it. Woods procedure was not followed.
What is this the Barr Report? lol got it.

BP #4 - Page's connections to Russian Government and Intelligence Officials - Factually lacking. He helped our government in the situation Schiff is describing.

BP #5 and subpoints - Page's Suspicious Activity During the 2016 Campaign - Attempted setup and fake dossier. The setup attempt was Halper, the suspicious activity was on the part of the government, not Page.

BP #6 - The Court-approved surveillance of Page allowed the FBI to collect valuable intelligence - I think we can say that's false now, it led to no additional indictments that I'm aware of.

BP #7 - DOJ was transparent with Court about Steele's sourcing - Absolutely false. Where is Candidate #2? And it's under suspicion now that much of the content originated with Steele, that it appears mostly to be from Simpson.

BP #8 - DOJ explained the FBI's reasonable basis for finding Steele credible - Inconsequential, their charge with Woods Procedure is to find the intelligence factual, not the source.

BP #9 - The FBI properly notified the FISC after it terminated Steele as a source for making unauthorized disclosures to the media - Inconsequential, they still used him via Ohr after they stopped paying him.

Non BP - DOJ would have been negligent in omitting vital information about Papadopoulos and Russia's concerted efforts - Lie, PapaD was not charged for any such activity.

The Clinton campaign paid a foreign spy (Steele) to collude with Russian assets to get dirt on their opponent. The left even defended the whole Steele dossier as oppo research and admitted that everyone did it. When Trump did oppo research, he gets to go to jail. Go figure.

It's called hypocrisy. It's what they do.

BP #11 is about Russia, it's actually FACTUAL!
BP #12 - The majority's reference to Bruce Ohr is misleading. The Majority mischaracterizes Bruce Ohr's role, overstates the significance of his interactions with Steele, and misleads about the timeframe of Ohr's communication with the FBI. In late November 2016, Ohr informed... - this could not be a bigger LIE

Last edited:
BP #13 - Finally, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page's text messages are irrelevant to the FISA application - LOL!

I'm done

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT