ADVERTISEMENT

ABC cancels 'Roseanne' after Roseanne Barr compares black Obama aide Jarrett to an ape

I love it when loyal Trump followers are victims of their own idiocy. [thumb2]
I'd say it's more of someone in the entertainment industry's idiocy. What a world we live in. lol. Why any famous person with corporate job(s) would ever tweet is baffling to me.

Can't wait for POTUS to make this another cultural war moment.

Reactions: Boomboom521
This is also where the MAGAsphere says that Roseanne Barr was never one of them and even make false claims of ties between Barr and Clinton.

I love it when loyal Trump followers are victims of their own idiocy. [thumb2]

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/29/abc...t-about-black-obama-aide-valerie-jarrett.html
if they are going to cancel Roseanne for "repugnant comments" then CNN, MSNBC, Saturday Night Live .The View, Jimmy Kimmel and a whole lot of shows should get cancellation notices also...it's really funny how liberals say anything they want under the guise of "free speech" but scream like little whiny bitches when the "free speech " is used against one of their own........dance puppets dance

Reactions: 30CAT and bornaneer
Maybe they can slide it up against Last Man Standing and have racist white trash must see TV?
LMS wasn't racist. And had a hot Molly Ephraim to look at.

760full-molly-ephraim.jpg

LMS wasn't racist. And had a hot Molly Ephraim to look at.

760full-molly-ephraim.jpg
been meaning to tell you...went into a liquor store in Nags Head and asked if they had buffalo trace....every head in the store came up and the clerk said they hadn't seen any in two months....and one guy said he'd give 50 bucks for a bottle. I had 2 at the house....should have made some money

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
if they are going to cancel Roseanne for "repugnant comments" then CNN, MSNBC, Saturday Night Live .The View, Jimmy Kimmel and a whole lot of shows should get cancellation notices also...it's really funny how liberals say anything they want under the guise of "free speech" but scream like little whiny bitches when the "free speech " is used against one of their own........dance puppets dance

1) please show us the receipts on the racist comments from CNN, MSNBC, SNL, The View and Jimmy Kimmel.

2) freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequence, darlin’. Roseanne is not going to jail...she’s just going home.

Reactions: moe
1) please show us the receipts on the racist comments from CNN, MSNBC, SNL, The View and Jimmy Kimmel.

2) freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequence, darlin’. Roseanne is not going to jail...she’s just going home.
typical liberal double talk....freedom of speech is freedom of speech plain and simple....liberals believe in free speech as long as you say what they want to hear...it don't work that way.....darlin

typical liberal double talk....freedom of speech is freedom of speech plain and simple....liberals believe in free speech as long as you say what they want to hear...it don't work that way.....darlin

Honey, you seem confused. Go in and call your boss a dipshit and let us all know how freedom of speech allowed you to stay employed.

Reactions: bamaEER
Honey, you seem confused. Go in and call your boss a dipshit and let us all know how freedom of speech allowed you to stay employed.
I WAS the boss....I called myself a dip shit several times....and kept my job each time......any other questions smart ass?....and honey??????/.......my bread isn't buttered on that side, thank you very much

Reactions: Airport
I WAS the boss....I called myself a dip shit several times....and kept my job each time......any other questions smart ass?

Well you were right so congrats.

But you still seem to be confused about what freedom of speech means. So I’m guessing you weren’t a constitutional lawyer so that makes me feel a little better.

I WAS the boss....I called myself a dip shit several times....and kept my job each time......any other questions smart ass?....and honey??????/.......my bread isn't buttered on that side, thank you very much
The wannabes are easy to spot.

This is also where the MAGAsphere says that Roseanne Barr was never one of them and even make false claims of ties between Barr and Clinton.

She is far left. I don't get her zest for Trump. I never had zest for her, and never thought she was "one of mine". I think this is the first post on here about her.

why am I not surprised by this response....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT