ADVERTISEMENT

ABC’s George Stephanopoulos Delivers Brutal News to obiden inc.

Inflation and MT shelves is going to hit everybody and they can’t hide it by not reporting it. It’s going to be an every day thing. Have to think that is going to be a major factor in voters mid term voting decisions. I just spent $80 freakin dollars to put gas in my car.

Inflation and MT shelves is going to hit everybody and they can’t hide it by not reporting it. It’s going to be an every day thing. Have to think that is going to be a major factor in voters mid term voting decisions. I just spent $80 freakin dollars to put gas in my car.
Gotta love this.
Democrats will destroy our economy with the cost of energy.
Almost everything we touch is a byproduct of oil , or oil in some form is used to get the product to us . And people vote for a man who wants to shut our producers down & help the communist. Bravo, bravo.

Buy an EV, you'll love the gas mileage...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT