ADVERTISEMENT

A simple chronology question for you Biden bots

atlkvb

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2004
A lot of you are suggesting that this impeachment inquiry into the Biden crime family's corruption & illegal foreign money laundering has just been cooked up by Congressional Republicans anxious to "divert" attention away from Donald Trump's alleged felonies correct?

Just by way of a little historical perspective, we first learned about Hunter's laptop (the source of all this alleged Biden crime family corruption) back in 2017! During the 2020 campaign Trump brought it up during the debates and creepy Joe angrily denied the laptop even existed! We even had a list of AG's who essentially backed his lie, and a deceitful media who willingly buried the story so as not to hurt creepy Joe's chances against their arch nemesis (orange man bad) correct?

OK, fast forward now to where we've learned the laptop indeed was real, indeed did belong to Hunter Biden, and indeed the information on it which had been buried by the FBI and the media is revealing some not so honest activity about Biden's crackhead Son which creepy Joe has flat out lied about. So the question is this:

If we knew about that laptop at least 5 years ago, and the story about what was on it has been buried for at least the past 5 years, how is it that now all of a sudden it's a "distraction" created by Republicans anxious to divert attention away from Trump's alleged legal troubles?

How did Congressional Republicans even know ahead of time that Hunter's laptop would be available for them five years later to use as a "distraction" away from Trump. That is you bot's primary defense of all this so far 'ya know?

Can any of you explain that?
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
A lot of you are suggesting that this impeachment inquiry into the Biden crime family's corruption & illegal foreign money laundering has just been cooked up by Congressional Republicans anxious to "divert" attention away from Donald Trump's alleged felonies correct?

Just by way of a little historical perspective, we first learned about Hunter's laptop (the source of all this alleged Biden crime family corruption) back in 2017! During the 2020 campaign Trump brought it up during the debates and creepy Joe angrily denied the laptop even existed! We even had a list of AG's who essentially backed his lie, and a deceitful media who willingly buried the story so as not to hurt creepy Joe's chances against their arch nemesis (orange man bad) correct?

OK, fast forward now to where we've learned the laptop indeed was real, indeed did belong to Hunter Biden, and indeed the information on it which had been buried by the FBI and the media is revealing some not so honest activity about Biden's crackhead Son which creepy Joe has flat out lied about. So the question is this:

If we knew about that laptop at least 5 years ago, and the story about what was on it has been buried for at least the past 5 years, how is it that now all of a sudden it's a "distraction" created by Republicans anxious to divert attention away from Trump's alleged legal troubles?

How did Congressional Republicans even know ahead of time that Hunter's laptop would be available for them five years later to use as a "distraction" away from Trump. That is you bot's primary defense of all this so far 'ya know?

giphy.gif
I just want to know what the felonies are and the evidence to show this so I can make an informed decision. The fact I can’t find this is proof to me it’s a bullshit.

giphy.gif
Now see here ol pal ...
Asking them to think for themselves and to use common sense is like asking bill Clinton to not get a blow job .....ain't gonna happen.

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
Now see here ol pal ...
Asking them to think for themselves and to use common sense is like asking bill Clinton to not get a blow job .....ain't gonna happen.
I did NOT have Sex with that woman!
iu

Yeah sure slick Willie... well certainly not with THAT woman! 😏

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I just want to know what the felonies are and the evidence to show this so I can make an informed decision. The fact I can’t find this is proof to me it’s a bullshit.
They have named the so called "felonies"...proving they are is a whole other ball of wax!

(*none of the Leftists can name them though)

They have named the so called "felonies"...proving they are is a whole other ball of wax!

(*none of the Leftists can name them though)
Example of a Conservative and libtard conversation….

Conservative: What are the felonies Trump committed?

Libtard: There’s 91 of them

Conservative: Ok, what are they?

Libtard: They are felonies.

Conservative: Can you tell me what exactly these felonies represent and what crimes Trump committed?

Libtard: If you don’t already know, I’m not telling you. Look it up yourself!

Example of a Conservative and libtard conversation….

Conservative: What are the felonies Trump committed?

Libtard: There’s 91 of them

Conservative: Ok, what are they?

Libtard: They are felonies.

Conservative: Can you tell me what exactly these felonies represent and what crimes Trump committed?

Libtard: If you don’t already know, I’m not telling you. Look it up yourself!
Exactly! Not only do they have to look them up in order to even have a chance to answer that question, but after they find them, they still can't define what the actual crimes were?

It's beyond funny.

Last edited:
Aw it's just a "distraction" to take attention away from Trump's felonies. Nothing to see here...this doesn't prove anything!

@moe
230.jpg
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I did NOT have Sex with that woman!
iu

Yeah sure slick Willie... well certainly not with THAT woman! 😏
He lied straight faced under oath...let that sink in ..... now people give billions to the Clinton foundation believing they will honestly do what's right...... lmao Democrat logic WTF?
I don't care about the blow job , I promise had I been him not only would've I got a blow job but would have stuck it in every hole she had ..... truth be told he did too.

He lied straight faced under oath...let that sink in ..... now people give billions to the Clinton foundation believing they will honestly do what's right...... lmao Democrat logic WTF?
I don't care about the blow job , I promise had I been him not only would've I got a blow job but would have stuck it in every hole she had ..... truth be told he did too.
giphy.gif

Juse amazing how Democrats keep going to the same poisonous well for information. I get they hate Trump's personality, that's fine .
After the blatant lies from the Russian collusion story that at minimum 80% of government knew was bullshit and 99% of msm knew it was made up garbage and that's why they used unnamed sources. Then add in the COVID-19 lies that are coming out in droves, the twitter files of silencing the truth or silencing at all .....and they still swallow..... it's like they are dealing with a child that is bad and can't admit it . It's hard and mostly unbearable, embarrassing, shaming and completely heartbreaking.... unfortunately I know..... but sooner or later they are gonna have to come to grips with the cold hard truth before that child burns the house down with them in it .....

Reactions: atlkvb
Juse amazing how Democrats keep going to the same poisonous well for information. I get they hate Trump's personality, that's fine .
After the blatant lies from the Russian collusion story that at minimum 80% of government knew was bullshit and 99% of msm knew it was made up garbage and that's why they used unnamed sources. Then add in the COVID-19 lies that are coming out in droves, the twitter files of silencing the truth or silencing at all .....and they still swallow..... it's like they are dealing with a child that is bad and can't admit it . It's hard and mostly unbearable, embarrassing, shaming and completely heartbreaking.... unfortunately I know..... but sooner or later they are gonna have to come to grips with the cold hard truth before that child burns the house down with them in it .....
Trust me, the only ones who are concerned and believe it or don’t, are us…..The American people. Some of it is for entertainment. A lot of it, or most of it, is to keep Americans confused, distracted, and divided so the establishment can get away with their corruption. I don’t believe for one second that Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham and Kevin McCarthy are any different than Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer or Adam Schiff. They all play their part and make believe they hate each other. When in all honesty, they gather at cocktails and make fun of American voters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT