ADVERTISEMENT

3 cheers for the wvu mountaineeretts! nm *

Same old, same old. Girls basketball smack talk? Amazing.

Plus in another thread says that WVU beat a weak UNC due to players not electing to play in the bowl game, but above beats his chest about beat WVU’s baseball team. Notice no one pointed out and made excuses about the fact that WVU played the Buckeyes without Four Starters.

Still no home life I see. Sad, very sad.

Later gang!
you must remember it was their super bowl in basketball and baseball.....they had to say they won something

Same old, same old. Girls basketball smack talk? Amazing.

Plus in another thread says that WVU beat a weak UNC due to players not electing to play in the bowl game, but above beats his chest about beat WVU’s baseball team. Notice no one pointed out and made excuses about the fact that WVU played the Buckeyes without Four Starters.

Still no home life I see. Sad, very sad.

Later gang!
Nobody cares about you or what you think, former little girls coach. Sorry that Ohio State ruined your Super Bowl and wrecked your World Series, and left you with no choice but to pound your tiny chest about a mid-week condiment bowl win over nobody North Carolina without its best players. #WINNING

you must remember it was their super bowl in basketball and baseball.....they had to say they won something
Our mediocre NIT squad beat Final Four members Purdue and Alabama. No Ohio State fan other than those of us who live in West Virginia gives a rat's a$$ about ruining WVU's Super Bowl or wrecking your World Series. Souls were taken and stored in a very large trophy case...LOLOLOLOL

Our mediocre NIT squad beat Final Four members Purdue and Alabama. No Ohio State fan other than those of us who live in West Virginia gives a rat's a$$ about ruining WVU's Super Bowl or wrecking your World Series. Souls were taken and stored in a very large trophy case...LOLOLOLOL
so you beat purdue...even a blind nut finds a hog now and then....

so you beat purdue...even a blind nut finds a hog now and then....
...and Alabama on a neutral floor... You do have to love this board, though. A fraud who supposedly has had me on ignore for years responds directly to one of my posts, and resurrects this board after several days of inactivity. You WVU fans are a special (ed.) kind of bunch...LOL

Nobody cares about you or what you think, former little girls coach. Sorry that Ohio State ruined your Super Bowl and wrecked your World Series, and left you with no choice but to pound your tiny chest about a mid-week condiment bowl win over nobody North Carolina without its best players. #WINNING
I haven’t been on here for months, and have not said a word about WVU’s bowl game. I just pointed out how you put down WVU for beating a football team without their best player then turn around and brag about beating WVU baseball without JJ Wetherholt (sp). If you don’t like having your hypocrisy exposed you should run on home to mommy or whoever tucks you in bed at night. #KINGofNOTHING

Plus what Super Bowl (football) game are yapping about?

...A fraud who supposedly has had me on ignore for years responds directly to one of my posts, and resurrects this board after several days of inactivity.
Wow. I would of been back sooner if I knew that I was needed to resurrect the board.

I haven’t been on here for months and have not missed a thing or cared about anything on here. You on the other hand must live a lonely life to still be here year after year posting the same old gibberish over and over.

I haven’t been on here for months, and have not said a word about WVU’s bowl game. I just pointed out how you put down WVU for beating a football team without their best player then turn around and brag about beating WVU baseball without JJ Wetherholt (sp). If you don’t like having your hypocrisy exposed you should run on home to mommy or whoever tucks you in bed at night. #KINGofNOTHING

Plus what Super Bowl (football) game are yapping about?
Can Wetherholt pitch? After all, WVU's pitching staff surrendered 26 runs on its home field to a mediocre northern college baseball team. Stop making excuses for the fact that Ohio State spanked Randy Mazey's a$$ in Morganhole. This was a head-to-head match-up during which your favorite school was humiliated, and no condiment bowl win against a basketball school will ever change that. Again, sorry about your Super Bowl loss in Cleveland and World Series meltdown in Morganhole. Big brother says, "thanks for havin' us." LMAO!

Wow. I would of been back sooner if I knew that I was needed to resurrect the board.

I haven’t been on here for months and have not missed a thing or cared about anything on here. You on the other hand must live a lonely life to still be here year after year posting the same old gibberish over and over.
Same old gibberish over and over is right. That's why I call him the Witless Wonder.

...and Alabama on a neutral floor... You do have to love this board, though. A fraud who supposedly has had me on ignore for years responds directly to one of my posts, and resurrects this board after several days of inactivity. You WVU fans are a special (ed.) kind of bunch...LOL
WV hired a first class winner in DeVries.......the nuts settled for a car wash attendant...we shall see how this pans out,,,but I would bet the nuts dont have the guts to come to morgantown

Same old gibberish over and over is right. That's why I call him the Witless Wonder.
Still salty about the Super Bowl and World Series losses? Perhaps, because drunkard tHuggs is gone and helmet-head Mazey will be history after this season, y'all will actually visit Columbus and rescue your souls.

WV hired a first class winner in DeVries.......the nuts settled for a car wash attendant...we shall see how this pans out,,,but I would bet the nuts dont have the guts to come to morgantown
With the schedule mighty Drake played last season, you could have won 28 games as its head coach. Ya'll are trying to recreate Greg and Doug McDermott, but it won't end well for you in a major conference, albeit an overrated one. Oh, and you can make all of the predictions that you want, but y'all lost your Super Bowl and your souls.

With the schedule mighty Drake played last season, you could have won 28 games as its head coach. Ya'll are trying to recreate Greg and Doug McDermott, but it won't end well for you in a major conference, albeit an overrated one. Oh, and you can make all of the predictions that you want, but y'all lost your Super Bowl and your souls.
I'm perfectly satisfied with the hire in basketball...jury is still out in football......we had no super bowl this year..didn't deserve one......talk about souls all you want but it was I...the REAL king around here, who first uttered that now famous phrase, and all of your paltry attempts to degrade it merely show your jealousy in that you didn;t have the intelligence to think of it first......another example of my superior intellect.....deal

there was no bigger purdue fan than you last night. Sorry for your loss.

Still salty about the Super Bowl and World Series losses? Perhaps, because drunkard tHuggs is gone and helmet-head Mazey will be history after this season, y'all will actually visit Columbus and rescue your souls.
Salty is one of the gayest words used these days............not surprised that you use it. Nice try at stealing SSB's "souls in a jar". Too bad O Witless one that you don't have the cognitive ability to think up something original.

there was no bigger purdue fan than you last night. Sorry for your loss.
Nice try, but my alma mater doesn't need to obtain validation through the accomplishments of a conference mate. We leave that to the fan bases of Vanderbilt and WVU.

Salty is one of the gayest words used these days............not surprised that you use it. Nice try at stealing SSB's "souls in a jar". Too bad O Witless one that you don't have the cognitive ability to think up something original.
Your dumbest post ever. Congrats, I guess. Your Super Bowl and World Series losses are my original ideas, and it's time to remind you about them again.

Your dumbest post ever. Congrats, I guess. Your Super Bowl and World Series losses are my original ideas, and it's time to remind you about them again.
Yes those are your original ideas but the only one impressed with those terms is you. Your overtime victory over a 9-23 team wasn't our super bowl, it was yours. For 4 years SSB's "souls in a jar" quote chafed your ass so badly that now you are trying to steal it from him. And I won't get into baseball smack any more than I will crew, badminton, ping pong, crew, gymnastics or basket weaving smack talk. Try harder, or maybe hire someone to come up with something witty for you to say once in a while, you Witless Wonder.

Yes those are your original ideas but the only one impressed with those terms is you. Your overtime victory over a 9-23 team wasn't our super bowl, it was yours. For 4 years SSB's "souls in a jar" quote chafed your ass so badly that now you are trying to steal it from him. And I won't get into baseball smack any more than I will crew, badminton, ping pong, crew, gymnastics or basket weaving smack talk. Try harder, or maybe hire someone to come up with something witty for you to say once in a while, you Witless Wonder.
You're posting in circles, geezer. First, you lie about it not being your Super Bowl, then cyber blow Slow Head for still endlessly talking smack about your prior Super Bowl that was played more than four years ago. You can't have it both ways. It was your damn Super Bowl, and you know it. I know it, too, and that's why I get all warm and fuzzy inside when I think about it.

You're posting in circles, geezer. First, you lie about it not being your Super Bowl, then cyber blow Slow Head for still endlessly talking smack about your prior Super Bowl that was played more than four years ago. You can't have it both ways. It was your damn Super Bowl, and you know it. I know it, too, and that's why I get all warm and fuzzy inside when I think about it.
You are the only one who calls an overtime loss from a 9-23 team missing 4 starters as our Super Bowl, No, it was YOUR Super Bowl, and SSB's "souls in a jar" line has chafed your ass for 4 years. Corn starch and/or baby powder is a good treatment for a chafed ass. You should try one of those before trying to steal SSB's line. In the meantime you can get all warm and fuzzy with your Brutus Buckeye doll.

Nice try, but my alma mater doesn't need to obtain validation through the accomplishments of a conference mate. We leave that to the fan bases of Vanderbilt and WVU.
you are saying if Purdue won, you wouldn't have been on here talking about Ohio state beating the national champs?? bullshit

You posted last in Falstaff's thread on 3/27/24, which everybody can see. Be a better liar, coward.

you are saying if Purdue won, you wouldn't have been on here talking about Ohio state beating the national champs?? bullshit
Reading comprehension failure by the traveling salesman, as usual. I couldn't have cared less about Purdue's title, if it had happened, as it wouldn't have added a trophy to Ohio State's cluttered trophy case, and Ohio State doesn't need Purdue's success to validate it. In fact, I didn't watch any of the game. Oh, but I damn sure would have rubbed your nose in it because you and Slow thumped your chests about the "who had the better win" bullsh!t until it made no sense whatsoever. Ohio State was 2-0 versus Final Four teams. Happy now?

You are the only one who calls an overtime loss from a 9-23 team missing 4 starters as our Super Bowl, No, it was YOUR Super Bowl, and SSB's "souls in a jar" line has chafed your ass for 4 years. Corn starch and/or baby powder is a good treatment for a chafed ass. You should try one of those before trying to steal SSB's line. In the meantime you can get all warm and fuzzy with your Brutus Buckeye doll.
Hey drooling dipsh!t: Your basketball team wasn't missing four starters when it played Ohio State. You couldn't have watched the game. In fact, through some fancy legal maneuvering, WVU was able to get its two leading scorers in your Super Bowl eligible when they had no business being eligible in time to play in, and lose, your Super Bowl. Pestsider seems to have confused you with some bullsh1t about WVU's baseball team missing four starters, so pay closer attention next time. WVU could have had the 1927 Yankees lineup, and it wouldn't have been enough to overcome the 26 runs that WVU's healthy and woeful pitching staff surrendered the Buckeyes.

Hey drooling dipsh!t: Your basketball team wasn't missing four starters when it played Ohio State. You couldn't have watched the game. In fact, through some fancy legal maneuvering, WVU was able to get its two leading scorers in your Super Bowl eligible when they had no business being eligible in time to play in, and lose, your Super Bowl. Pestsider seems to have confused you with some bullsh1t about WVU's baseball team missing four starters, so pay closer attention next time. WVU could have had the 1927 Yankees lineup, and it wouldn't have been enough to overcome the 26 runs that WVU's healthy and woeful pitching staff surrendered the Buckeyes.
Looks like me calling you the Witless Wonder has caused you to come up with a new line - "drooling dipshit" to add to your usual but limited lineup of insults, which proves that Gomer from Gilmer is your master. I will pull your puppet string the next time I want to hear from you.

Looks like me calling you the Witless Wonder has caused you to come up with a new line - "drooling dipshit" to add to your usual but limited lineup of insults, which proves that Gomer from Gilmer is your master. I will pull your puppet string the next time I want to hear from you.
Are you even a WVU fan, Gilmer Gomer? Your thinking that WVU was missing four starters in its Super Bowl loss in Cleveland strongly indicates that you didn't even watch WVU's Super Bowl.

Many years ago, Paw Paw. But I see why y'all don't venture into Huntington to play, either, as even arrogant Mazey can't win there. tHuggs didn't go there because he was skeert.
Maybe their new man will work up the courage to visit the Tri-State!

Reactions: Humptod
I watched a couple of early innings of last night’s game. I wanted to see the new digs.

Most college baseball stadiums look the same nowadays. Marshall’s looks like WVU’s which looks like Baylor, which looks like Kansas, …… etc.

But the field was long overdue and looked pretty good.

I watched a couple of early innings of last night’s game. I wanted to see the new digs.

Most college baseball stadiums look the same nowadays. Marshall’s looks like WVU’s which looks like Baylor, which looks like Kansas, …… etc.

But the field was long overdue and looked pretty good.
Neers don't have a field of their own. WV's field is owned by Monongalia County.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT