ADVERTISEMENT

3 cheers for the Marshall Thundering Herd's Women's basketball team!

I'm a Kim Stephens fan having watched her in her playing days and her time as the ladies coach at Glenville State. She is a proven winner everywhere she's been and she doing the same at Marshall. Herd fans had better enjoy her while she's still there because with a coaching record of 214-30 it's only a matter of time before a big money school makes her an offer that neither Marshall or WVU could match.

Reactions: Humptod
I'm a Kim Stephens fan having watched her in her playing days and her time as the ladies coach at Glenville State. She is a proven winner everywhere she's been and she doing the same at Marshall. Herd fans had better enjoy her while she's still there because with a coaching record of 214-30 it's only a matter of time before a big money school makes her an offer that neither Marshall or WVU could match.
Wouldn't be shocked to her end up at UK next month!

the ahia state men don;t want any part of the lady buckeyes...in basketball or wrestling
Stay in your lane, dude. Ohio State is now 19-12, and even received a first-round bye in the B1G Tournament. I looked, and Ohio State has never lost 23 games in a season in its 125-year history of college hoops. Y'all are special...Special Ed. kind of special.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT