ADVERTISEMENT

3 cheers for the wvu mountaineeretts! nm *

it's hard to play 5 on 8......worst officiated game I have seen in a while.......caitlin clark has too much nil money to lose......I hope South Carolina knocks their dicks off........and btw what was the marshla score again?
I don’t know what the Marshall score was. I don’t know why you’re asking. What does Marshall have to do with my post?

it's hard to play 5 on 8......worst officiated game I have seen in a while.......caitlin clark has too much nil money to lose......I hope South Carolina knocks their dicks off........and btw what was the marshla score again?
Typical crybaby WVU fan excuse. Y'all are B1G fodder in almost all sports, but you always have rifling...but not pistol shooting...LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
Typical crybaby WVU fan excuse. Y'all are B1G fodder in almost all sports, but you always have rifling...but not pistol shooting...LOL
watch the replay and then come back here and say the same thing with a straight face. There was no way the ncaa or espn or caitlin's sponsors were going to let wv win and the zebras knew it. Check out the disparity in fouls and fouls shots...her majesty could and should have been called for several obvious pushoffs but again the powers that be said no.....that;s ok though......our ladies played tough until the end and never quit that's what Mountaineer's do....just like the baseball team whose 13-0 blowout loss you were all too quick to shout out.....what you forgot to shout out was that WV took the next 2 games and the series from the #17 team in the country....Mountaineers never quit

watch the replay and then come back here and say the same thing with a straight face. There was no way the ncaa or espn or caitlin's sponsors were going to let wv win and the zebras knew it. Check out the disparity in fouls and fouls shots...her majesty could and should have been called for several obvious pushoffs but again the powers that be said no.....that;s ok though......our ladies played tough until the end and never quit that's what Mountaineer's do....just like the baseball team whose 13-0 blowout loss you were all too quick to shout out.....what you forgot to shout out was that WV took the next 2 games and the series from the #17 team in the country....Mountaineers never quit
I don't watch women's games, Pops. After watching souls get ripped out of Morganhole and deposited in jars in Columbus, you're so desperate for validation that you've resorted to watching women's college basketball games. I heard that WVU's women were behind and intentionally fouled Iowa players often during the last few minutes of the game, so your crying about the foul and free throw disparity is funny. The only thing that I know and care about when it comes to women's college basketball is that the Lady Buckeyes are 13-0 vs. WVU's women. You should call Wren Baker and warn him to stay away from scheduling B1G teams in the future, as y'all are prison sissies of the B1G. As for your baseball chest pounding, Ohio State also beat chOkelahoma, so color me unimpressed. Most importantly, the Buckeyes mediocre (at best) baseball program humiliated Randy Mazey on his home field and wrecked your World Series.

I don't watch women's games, Pops. After watching souls get ripped out of Morganhole and deposited in jars in Columbus, you're so desperate for validation that you've resorted to watching women's college basketball games. I heard that WVU's women were behind and intentionally fouled Iowa players often during the last few minutes of the game, so your crying about the foul and free throw disparity is funny. The only thing that I know and care about when it comes to women's college basketball is that the Lady Buckeyes are 13-0 vs. WVU's women. You should call Wren Baker and warn him to stay away from scheduling B1G teams in the future, as y'all are prison sissies of the B1G. As for your baseball chest pounding, Ohio State also beat chOkelahoma, so color me unimpressed. Most importantly, the Buckeyes mediocre (at best) baseball program humiliated Randy Mazey on his home field and wrecked your World Series.
you are sadly misinformed as usual..I watched the entire game and saw nothing of the sort.....and if a Mountaineer team is playing I'm watching...that's what fans do.......

. I heard that WVU's women were behind and intentionally fouled Iowa players often during the last few minutes of the game, so your crying about the foul and free throw disparity is funny.
If you think that a team intentionally fouling in the waning moments of a close game is a new thing then you must not watch much basketball at all, men's or women's. As for the free throw disparity I didn't watch the game but, I've seen a lot of twitter remarks from all over the country where basketball people in the know commented about how the refs called the game to favor Iowa.

Last edited:
If you think that a team intentionally fouling in the waning moments of a close game is a new thing then you must not watch much basketball at all, men's or women's. As for the free throw disparity I didn't watch the game but, I've seen a lot of twitter remarks from all over the country where basketball people in the know commented about how the refs called the game to favor Iowa.
Gilmer/Gomer County schools must stink, huh? The point, which obviously sailed over your head, was that many fouls were called late and many free throws were taken by Iowa late because WVU was fouling INTENTIONALLY, due to being behind and running out of time. Was this the right thing to do under the circumstances? Absolutely. Should Old Fold & Blew fans cry about the disparity when they fouled intentionally to try to catch up? Absolutely not. Give credit to Iowa's women who sunk one free throw after another down the stretch.

do not try to confuse him with facts

do not try to confuse him with facts
You're right SSB, he is probably too dimwitted to see anything wrong when Iowa was given 30 chances at the charity stripe while WV only got 5 chances there..........(note to the Witless Wonder) and not all of the fouls called against our girls were in the closing moments like he claims. No doubt Iowa was the better team, but from what I've seen on the internet the refs were definitely jaded to keep Iowa and the golden girl in the tourney.

Last edited:
^^^ Delusional homers above. They remind me of Tony the Homer Caridi who said for months that WVU didn't get and wouldn't get any favorable whistles because Eilert was an interim coach when the opposite was true, especially during the nine games that WVU actually won, all in Morganhole. Nobody gives enough of a sh1t about nothing WVU to make it a target of bad calls.

Kinky, I've been a Mountaineer fan all my life but I've got to admit you follow WVU athletics much more closely than I do. Every sport, every team, every player, every radio host, - you're always on top of it all. Kind of weird for someone who claims to hate WVU as much as you do - but I imagine that's not the only thing strange about you.

Turn the sound on

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Kinky, I've been a Mountaineer fan all my life but I've got to admit you follow WVU athletics much more closely than I do. Every sport, every team, every player, every radio host, - you're always on top of it all. Kind of weird for someone who claims to hate WVU as much as you do - but I imagine that's not the only thing strange about you.

Turn the sound on

"Keep your friends close; keep your enemies closer." - Sun Tzu
It must suck to know that I know more about WVU's mediocre athletic programs than you do as a fan of the Old Fold & Blew, Buzzi. I may have been a WVU fan when I moved to West Virginia if it hadn't been at a time in between WVU's two "undefeated" football seasons, which never existed because y'all lost the last and most important game of each season. Homer Caridi still refers to the 1988-89 team as the "undefeated team." LOL at delusional fan boys. WVU fans were even more delusional back then, and made sure that I would root against the Old Fold & Blew forever.

It must suck to know that I know more about WVU's mediocre athletic programs than you do as a fan of the Old Fold & Blew, Buzzi. I may have been a WVU fan when I moved to West Virginia if it hadn't been at a time in between WVU's two "undefeated" football seasons, which never existed because y'all lost the last and most important game of each season. Homer Caridi still refers to the 1988-89 team as the "undefeated team." LOL at delusional fan boys. WVU fans were even more delusional back then, and made sure that I would root against the Old Fold & Blew forever.
Validate your psychopathic behavior how ever you want Kinky.

Yawn Emoticon Stock Illustration - Download Image Now - Emoticon, Yawning,  Tired

Sun Tzu is dead

it couldn't be any more dead than the buckeye offense.......how many points was that again?........3????
Yeah, the same number of inches as you sport these days, Paw Paw. Take a one game aberrational performance when the team had to play a fourth-string true freshman quarterback and turn it into a fairy tale, why don't you. I've never seen a fan base more delusional about beating a team missing its best players, including a first-round quarterback, than delusional Old Fold & Blew fans. Have y'all hung a banner for winning the mid-week semen bowl against a team missing its best players yet? LMAO!

Yeah, the same number of inches as you sport these days, Paw Paw. Take a one game aberrational performance when the team had to play a fourth-string true freshman quarterback and turn it into a fairy tale, why don't you. I've never seen a fan base more delusional about beating a team missing its best players, including a first-round quarterback, than delusional Old Fold & Blew fans. Have y'all hung a banner for winning the mid-week semen bowl against a team missing its best players yet? LMAO!
Excuses, excuses. If the Suckeyes were as good as you crowed about all year they would have had a capable back up in their stable.

Did Ahiya State football team ever get back to Columbus? Last I heard their dressing room was beyond the end zone and they couldn't figure out how get past the goal line.

Final results for the 2023 college football season:

Ohio State 11-2, ranked #10 in the final A.P. Poll
WVU 9-4, unranked in the final A.P. Poll (behind Liberty, LOL)

Yeah, you have a lot of reasons to talk sh!t to me, BuzzKill. Keep being delusional, so I have somebody to laugh at every single day.

Yeah, you have a lot of reasons to talk sh!t to me, BuzzKill. Keep being delusional, so I have somebody to laugh at every single day.

I can talk all the shit I want to. After all this is a WVU board of which I am a paying member and you are nothing more than a free loading dog pecker gnat. Now answer the question, did Ahiya State ever figure out how to get past the goal line that was blocking their way to the dressing room?

I can talk all the shit I want to. After all this is a WVU board of which I am a paying member and you are nothing more than a free loading dog pecker gnat. Now answer the question, did Ahiya State ever figure out how to get past the goal line that was blocking their way to the dressing room?
I'm not here to answer your stupid-a$$ questions that have nothing to do with WVU's performance, dipsh!t. Tell me how y'all did in Happy Valley when you faced a common opponent. Just be glad that y'all aren't in the B1G and battling Rutgers for last place every year.

I'm not here to answer your stupid-a$$ questions that have nothing to do with WVU's performance, dipsh!t. Tell me how y'all did in Happy Valley when you faced a common opponent. Just be glad that y'all aren't in the B1G and battling Rutgers for last place every year.
did you have a slow ambulance chasing week?......your pet sheep mad at you?......you just seem so angry....help is available

you watch EVERY game involving WVU....probably squeezing your huggy bear doll the whole time

you watch EVERY game involving WVU....probably squeezing your huggy bear doll the whole time
True story, Your Slowness: Because I spend very little time at home, I record so many games that my DVR gets almost full every six months or so, so I had to delete some games recently, and every game I removed was a WVU basketball loss. SMU, Virginia, St. John's Kansas State, @ Texas, the list went on and on. I probably should have watched the game at Texas before erasing it, as I would have really enjoyed that one, but oh well. Just imagine how much space I freed up by just taking WVU's basketball losses off of my DVR...LOL!

........................ Just imagine how much space I freed up by just taking WVU's basketball losses off of my DVR...LOL!
Imagine how much cyberspace you could save if you stayed away from here. No one here would miss you and it would free up some space in the parking lots of the businesses you have been siphoning off of for free internet service.

Last edited:
Imagine how much cyberspace you could save if you stayed away from here. No one here would miss you and it would free up some space in the parking lots of the businesses you have been siphoning off of for free internet service.
Oh, y'all would miss me a lot. I'm the straw that stirs the drink on this board...in your case the drinks are prune juice and Metamucil...LOL

Same old, same old. Girls basketball smack talk? Amazing.

Plus in another thread says that WVU beat a weak UNC due to players not electing to play in the bowl game, but above beats his chest about beat WVU’s baseball team. Notice no one pointed out and made excuses about the fact that WVU played the Buckeyes without Four Starters.

Still no home life I see. Sad, very sad.

Later gang!

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT