ADVERTISEMENT

##

Whale whale whale @WVUALLEN the thread to nowhere still kickin out pages 😂. 6 in the books and 7 off and running. Granted it’s only Ace and his recently created 💩 alter but this guy seems to still have enough steam for me to keep pulling his strings 😂. Once again congrats on makin the Hall brother.

Kudos to Allen on the MT masterpiece, and an assist to tGGJ for carrying this into page 7.

No more HOF threads for me, unless my GOAT record is one day over taken. You know the one, 60 some pages, 2500 us takes, and 46,893 views.

Poster of the decade, aka, The GOAT.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Kudos to Allen on the MT masterpiece, and an assist to tGGJ for carrying this into page 7.

No more HOF threads for me, unless my GOAT record is one day over taken. You know the one, 60 some pages, 2500 us takes, and 46,893 views.

I always thought Pete Rose’s consecutive game hitting streak was the one record never to be broken. Not anymore. No question in my mind your thread calling out @RichardCranium1 daddy @TownesVanZandt and his moronic 30+ handles will never be matched. That thread separated you from all mortals. Though I’m proud of tGJJ designation I bow to the Mega thread King and GOAT @MichiganHerd. Handles like @WVUFanForever @spartansstink as well as beta homers like @steeleer @SeronimusPratt should all respect and admire your work. These low IQ handles I mentioned not only are jealous of me and my Mega Thread accomplishments but they have massive insecurities with all things Pitt. Which reminds me....even though it appears WVU is just playing out the season Pitt has a chance to make Southwestern, PA and the WV panhandle proud. It always amazed me that the panhandle toward Wheeling was mostly tOSU and Pitt territory. Anyway congrats on your Poster of the decade accolade and being tGOAT.
tGGJ

The GOAT had 60 some pages of pure genius glory, and doofus handles like Pratt are begging the forum royalty for three pages.

Has phoney poster of the year thread made 20 takes over the last three days? The GOAT had 20 takes per hour.

There's a reason why Pratt cleans up on aisle 3, and the GOAT cleans up weak minded handles,

Would probably still be going if not for Townes crying like liberal.

• Haha
This will be my last post here....bitchgregor and turdboy jerking each other off got everything messy and sticky in here....sorry Allen...but those two need to get a room of their own when they jerk each other off....not messing up your thread.

Last edited:
Hey turdboy....it's phony...not phoney....man you look stupid every time you post.
This will be my last post here....bitchgregor and turdboy jerking each other off got everything messy and sticky in here....sorry Allen...but those two need to get a room of their own when they jerk each other off....not messing up your thread.
2:30 AM
5:48 AM

Keep on smashing em...

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Stick it up there PiTiot
Dude, we all know who are. Just admit your multi's and move on.

fred-sanford-annoyed.gif

Ram it PiTiot.

Hey send @WVUFanForever a message for me. Actually just listen up night owl. You really need to seek professional help. Honestly you’re letting this dumb site keep you up all night. This is actually kind of sad. When Greg tells me to take it easy I shake my head no be Vp cause of you. Why don’t we shut this thread down and let @WVUALLEN enjoy his Hall Of Fame status in a peaceful retirement. You keep forcing Allen to moderate and manage this thread for no reason.

Dude start a damn thread again. Pick a topic and Let’s Go....
Don‘t be discouraged by past thread flops. Get back on your horse and Let’s go!!!!

Hey send @WVUFanForever a message for me. Actually just listen up night owl. You really need to seek professional help. Honestly you’re letting this dumb site keep you up all night. This is actually kind of sad. When Greg tells me to take it easy I shake my head no be Vp cause of you. Why don’t we shut this thread down and let @WVUALLEN enjoy his Hall Of Fame status in a peaceful retirement. You keep forcing Allen to moderate and manage this thread for no reason.

Dude start a damn thread again. Pick a topic and Let’s Go....
Don‘t be discouraged by past thread flops. Get back on your horse and Let’s go!!!!
Stick your finger in your ass

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT